Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Aug 21, 2016 3:36 PM
Community Mod
ウェルカムチーム™

Feb 2014
DaPiePiece said:
Hey!

I've been here for a bit now, but never got the chance to introduce myself. I am DaPiePiece, Pie or DPP for short. I am a massive fan of Love Live! and enjoy a large variety of games, with rhythm and RTS taking my preference.

Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you, hope you'll enjoy your time here :D

GUIDELINES/FAQ
AD/MD RULES
CD RULES
CE RULES
STAFF
SET BY SENPIEX
Aug 22, 2016 7:45 AM

Dec 2013
Hello! I'm Jessibelle. Been lurking for a while and thought I'd drop my name. Looks like this adorable tearoom is packed with lovely people, so I can't wait to get to know everyone.

As for myself, I was born/raised in Canada, though I currently live in the Philippines. I'm a college student taking up animation. Into most of the geeky-dorky stuff: traditional and digital art, anime & manga, cosplay, video games, comic books, and reading in general really.

Let's all get along well. ♡
Aug 22, 2016 9:39 AM
Aug 2015
Hi there....so yeah I'm that person who's been in the club for forever (almost a year now) and never bothered to drop an introduction because I'm lazy, so yes i'm finally taking that first step and doing it ;) (I think an applause would be suitable at this moment in time).

Anywayyyy my MAL name is Cest_Moi because I suck at making names, I'm a girl, I'm going into my last year of secondary school, I'm an introvert, I'm boring, i watch anime (obviously), I play games (surprisingly), I live in the UK because I like the cold and blankets and living in my bed :3 and yeah that pretty much sums up my life.

Well see you guys around... sometime...definitely in the next year or two ;)
Aug 24, 2016 9:16 AM

Feb 2015
Jessibelle said:
Hello! I'm Jessibelle. Been lurking for a while and thought I'd drop my name. Looks like this adorable tearoom is packed with lovely people, so I can't wait to get to know everyone.

As for myself, I was born/raised in Canada, though I currently live in the Philippines. I'm a college student taking up animation. Into most of the geeky-dorky stuff: traditional and digital art, anime & manga, cosplay, video games, comic books, and reading in general really.

Let's all get along well. ♡

Welcome Jessi!!! (can I call you that? :3)
Thank you for introducing yourself :) We hope you'll enjoy your time here!!!

We have a skype, discord group. Join if you are interested ^^
Atm we dont have much fun threads goin but we'll add some new ones soon. Thanks again ^^

Aug 24, 2016 9:18 AM

Feb 2015
Cest_Moi said:
Hi there....so yeah I'm that person who's been in the club for forever (almost a year now) and never bothered to drop an introduction because I'm lazy, so yes i'm finally taking that first step and doing it ;) (I think an applause would be suitable at this moment in time).

Anywayyyy my MAL name is Cest_Moi because I suck at making names, I'm a girl, I'm going into my last year of secondary school, I'm an introvert, I'm boring, i watch anime (obviously), I play games (surprisingly), I live in the UK because I like the cold and blankets and living in my bed :3 and yeah that pretty much sums up my life.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!! Thanks for dropping by here!! :D
#FirstStepToAwesomeness aaaaand *applauds* Good job!!! :)

Mmmmmhm...I noticed that. Thanks for taking your time to post here ^^
*give you cookies*
Games? Which games? *o*

Aug 24, 2016 2:12 PM
Aug 2015
thereapersedge said:
Cest_Moi said:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!! Thanks for dropping by here!! :D
#FirstStepToAwesomeness aaaaand *applauds* Good job!!! :)

Mmmmmhm...I noticed that. Thanks for taking your time to post here ^^
*give you cookies*
Games? Which games? *o*

I did it!! Now I won't be poked for the next year :p I might have ended up with bruises with the amount of times you might've done it xD
What...I'm awesome now? Wow this feels....awesome
Yass someone appreciates me ;D *applauds myself*
And wow cookies, they are truly scrumptious
Nothing very good lol because everything costs money and unfortunately that is something I lack but I've played this war of mine, portal, the escapists, nothing like fps games because I suck at those...
Aug 25, 2016 2:36 AM
Nov 2015
thereapersedge said:
NineTailsNTG said:
Well..since i've been here for quite a while but i was so quiet i figured this was a good time to let the world know im here >~<.So hi everyone~im Nine..thats all i guess :T

Welcome back Nine!!! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here!!

Aaand you like Charlotte too? :3

Indeed i do :3
Aug 27, 2016 8:18 AM

Dec 2013
thereapersedge said:

Atm we dont have much fun threads goin but we'll add some new ones soon. Thanks again ^^

Yeah, sure! Call me whatever floats your boat. I'd love to join the skype group, should I just drop you a PM with my username? Can't wait for the new threads.
Aug 27, 2016 9:42 AM

Feb 2015
Jessibelle said:
thereapersedge said:

Yeah, sure! Call me whatever floats your boat. I'd love to join the skype group, should I just drop you a PM with my username? Can't wait for the new threads.

Haha Jessi then ^^
Yups just send PM me your skype username and I'll add you to the group ^~^

Aug 29, 2016 11:43 PM
Oct 2015
HI there~
I was just browsing around and finally settled upon joining this group.
I go by the name shy. As my name suggests I'm very shy but that doesn't mean
I'm not open to meeting new people. So there's my intro...glad to be here~
Aug 30, 2016 10:40 PM

Jan 2015
Hello.Riu's here. I don't really know how to make an intro but I'll try. My U/N is NekoNishiriu shortened to Riu. I love collecting and making cards. Literature is my strong point and math makes me go insane. I hope all of us can get along.

My hobbies are reading, listening to music and making cards.
I love little things and always had a book with me in case there's nothing to do.

YuunicchiSep 6, 2016 5:06 AM

Sep 9, 2016 11:44 PM

Dec 2014

✩ H E L L O _ T H E R E ✩
Hey~ The name's Maze. Living in the country with 7,641 islands in it :D Turned 18 this third of August (yay ToT). Favorite color is pink.. and black ♥ My first finished anime was Noragami way back summer 2014 which brought me to anime life. First finished manga was Ao Haru Ride ♥ Though I'm not that into reading stuffs 'cause I'm lazy af but shoujo manga is life :p Currently in my second year of college, hopefully aims to graduate and get a decent job. I'm actually not into games and stuffs (idk why) so I find myself pretty boring lol. I'm fond of listening to different music (heavy metal the least xd) 'cause music is my only escape. More info about me just visit the links below ^^
Sep 10, 2016 6:37 PM

May 2016
@Maze Welcome! Though I did just join yesterday :P Great intro! 2 pretty and organized for me :) I was just about to do an intro too. I should totally make one that I can just copy and paste everywhere as well. LOL Alright well it's not gonna be nearly as great as yours, but I'll try. Well now its 2 days cause I fell asleep.

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

My name is Felix. I'm a ISFP-T personality type. Just a high school student who lives in California. Well, school is just ew 😕 I want it to be summer vacation again *sigh* I guess I enjoy watching anime and YouTube. I'm also super lazy, but sleep is good for youuu. I'll accept friend requests is we have talked before or if I really like your display picture. 😝 Eh, there's not much to say about me. Leave a comment on my profile! I don't mind.

☘☘☘☘☘☘
Set By Sylinchen ♥
☘☘☘☘☘☘

Sep 10, 2016 9:13 PM

Dec 2014
@Fexlix44 lol i love to introduce myself everywhere lmaooo just copy n paste xD
btw you'll surpass my intros in no time! :p great one~
anyways welcome to the club!
Sep 13, 2016 10:51 AM

Mar 2016
Hello everybody!
My name is Tom. I live in the Netherlands.
My MAL name is Tomdederde because of my youtube account (can't find a proper name) where i upload epic music. However, last time i didnt upload anything on my channel because i am busy with other things (...anime) so yeah i think its fine now.

My hobbies: Epic music ofcourse. You can also call it trailer music. Its very relaxing for me. For those who dont know it, try listening it! Big names as Two Steps From Hell, Audiomachine will do it :). I like darts,formula 1, watching on youtube. for example i watch piano arrangements from anime openings.

Games: I am not a gamer type. But i play League of legends and overwatch with friends sometimes. PM me if you wanna join a game. uhhmm yeah thats it ;)

Anime: I mostly like every anime genre. Sometimes i am switching from genre, like: Action into supernatural into romance into drama... you know what i mean...

I am happy to join this club and get to know eachother. If you wanna discus or chat about a anime or something just PM :) Seems fun to me! Cya
Sep 13, 2016 10:26 PM

Aug 2012
@Shy19 @NekoNishiriu @Maze @Fexlix44 @tomdederde

Welcome to SAPT everyone ^^

Shy, hehe don't worry most people here are pretty shy. If it's awkward to say hi, you could participate in our discussions and get to know bits of what others (and yourself) are interested in for a conversation starter :)

Yezzz, welcome Riu ^^
I always like fellow bookworms :) What kind of genre do you like most?

And hey there Maze ^^ I love your cards btw (sometimes so much I become those weird stalkers)
Noragami is one of those decent anime after anime went a lil' sour. (I only read the manga though). Anyway, literally 7000++ islands? O.O that's a lot of vacation spot!

Hey there Felix. I like sleep as well :)
Some days. Some days I value productivity, but I still like my sleep. I always wanted a bathtub where I can just sleep in (like in The Sims) but I fear I drowned ><

Hey Tom! Be sure to share with us your uploads whenever you have new ones :D
One of our admin, spay97 also enjoy listening to music.
What's your fav anime so far btw?

Anyway, be sure to check out our threads :)
We have Best Character Competition going on and EVERYONE can vote anytime ^^
There's also a Anime Challenge, Prompts, and games. [Btw, posting will earn you points]
Hope you guys have a fun time in Snowy & Passi's Tearoom. See you!

Sep 14, 2016 4:44 AM

Apr 2016
Hi everyone, My name is Jalal (you can call me Morferz) I'm 19 , nice to meet you ^^
I… remember.
That a young woman had come.
Sitting there, quietly, she would write letters.
I… remember.
The figures of that person… and of my kindly smiling mother.
That sight… surely…
I would not forget even if I died.
Sep 14, 2016 5:21 AM

Mar 2013
Hi all :). I is nitr0f, 18 year old from India. I like watching mainstream anime and listening to j-pop. nice to meet you
Sep 14, 2016 8:59 AM

Mar 2016
@aa-dono

Hi! Yeah i will post it somewhere. But currently i think i wont upload anything soon becuze there are other channels that do the same stuff. There kindly and we help each other. Sometimes i play with photoshop just to let my fantasy go. Backgrounds, titles, or anime characters combined in one picture. Really fun! i gonna make one for my profile and signature soon. Hope you like them!

My favorite anime huh? Good question :)
Anime that touched me some way. Or do something with me.
Those are:
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy
KILL la KILL
Fate series
The Fate series have a special place in my hearth so that gonna be my fav
Oct 11, 2016 11:03 AM

Oct 2016
Hello, I am FluffyRain.. Feel free to call me Fluffy ^w^ I am from Finland. am.. I love shoujo and cute loveydovey animes.
Nice to meet you all ^3^
Smile and let them wonder why
Oct 11, 2016 3:30 PM
Community Mod
ウェルカムチーム™

Feb 2014
Welcome everyone, hope you have fun here :)

@Morferz @nitr0f @FluffyRain

GUIDELINES/FAQ
AD/MD RULES
CD RULES
CE RULES
STAFF
SET BY SENPIEX
Dec 31, 2016 9:40 PM

Nov 2016
Hi! I'm RavenSkye but you just call me Skye. I'm a hobbyist and I enjoy activities such as participating in events, making reviews (but it's difficult and few people share the same perspective as me), collecting cards, posting in forums, watching anime, reading manga (it it's a physical copy), and working on school works (more on project). If you want to know a little more, I've posted basic facts about me in my profile ^^
Jan 1, 2017 5:35 AM

Jun 2015
@RavenSkye Welcome to the club!!! It's nice to meet you! ^^
Well here in the club we have loots of people with the most diverse opnions so, i'm sure you will find someone who thinks like you. You sure have lots of post's already!

Try joining some of our forums, i think they are the best way to make friends. :D
This two specially: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1481405&show=0
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1481403&show=0

Oh and also register in our credit system so you can win some points in some games, or events!
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1551113

Here is the best place right now to win some points:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1580036

Hope we get along!!!
A Gift By: Natsukage
Jan 1, 2017 5:49 AM

Nov 2016
@fyrusking Thanks for welcoming me ^^ and for the help too! I'll check out all the links and I've already started participating in the Truth or Dare event.
Jan 1, 2017 5:52 AM

Jun 2015
@RavenSkye Oh great! hope you have a good time!
Jan 2, 2017 2:21 AM

Mar 2015
Well here goes nothing I guesss *clears throat*

Hi! My name is novaxy, you can call me nova, (nova's taken so i put my two initials on the back).I am a university student majoring in business. I like to waste my days away by watching anime, manga, and basically anything that I find entertaining.

- I rather stay at home to do the things that I want than to go out to party
- I am the type of guy who isn't embarrassed to eat lunch/ go to the movies alone.
- I am the guy who is pretty direct about things and show my emotions easily, which leads to the next point...which is...
- I am what you called a natural born lurker, my social skills IRL and online are close to zero, which is why I'm here, to try to get out of the eternal hole that I've been in. So do bear with me.

Well that ends this depressing life story, nice to meet you all! *dives underground to lurk*
Jan 2, 2017 7:59 AM
Apr 2014
Hello there!
My name is melloriya, but you can call me mell. I am obsessed with anime, tv shows, music and books. I am also a pretty big fujoshi *hehe* - But I can cotrol myself, so if someone don't like it, I take that.

If you'd like to know more about me, visit my profile, or write to me! I want to make more friends here.
Nice to meet you all!
gyrolovebotJan 2, 2017 8:27 AM
Jan 2, 2017 5:07 PM

Jun 2015
@novaxy Welcome Nova!!! Wow so you are majoring in business huh? Great!
I see, It's good to be able to know how to do things, alone, but we always, need to remember that we are social beings xD

You are on the right track, you have even started being on some forum games!
I'm sure you will soon make more friends!
Hope you have a good time here :D

@melloriya Welcome to the club mell! We also have other girls here who are Fujoshi's, and i guess everyone is obsessed with animes and mangas xD

Well i see you are an old user of MAL already, but have so few posts, and doesn't even have a forum set :/

Why don't you do like our friend up here and try joining some forum events and games?
I'm sure you will find people who like the same things as you and have fun while you do it!
Hope you can enjoy the club, see you around! :D
Jan 4, 2017 6:05 AM

Aug 2015
hey!! i'm navera and i just joined :^)
i say/do a lot of things without thinking before, ha, and i'm a total cat person.
very easily intimidated by new people ;v;
there's more info about me on my profile if you're interested.
i may join the skype and/or discord too if they're active.
looking forward to having a fun time here!!
Jan 5, 2017 5:36 AM

Jun 2015
@Waifu_Material Welcome to the club Navera!!!
Don't worry everyone say things without thinking sometimes xD
And cat's surely are cute ^^

Your profile is really interesting!
It really looks like you know a lot about astronomy, maybe you could teach me a bit sometime? :P

To join discord group you just need to click on the link in our club layout, And about skype, you just need to message one of the two admins as mentioned in the club layout.

I wish you can make lots of new friends!
Hope you have a good time here in the club navera! :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Count to 20,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Apr 10, 2022

1808 by Serafos »»
Apr 17, 12:29 AM

» [GAME] Count To 3000 in Decimals ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fyrusking - Jan 18, 2016

5061 by Serafos »»
Apr 17, 12:28 AM

» [GAME] Ban The User Above You ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fyrusking - Feb 11, 2016

6138 by MortusEx »»
Feb 4, 12:43 AM

» [GAME] Ask the user below you a question! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Snowbelle - Aug 16, 2015

1452 by Serafos »»
Jan 29, 1:16 AM

» [GAME] Say Something About The Person Above You ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fyrusking - Feb 11, 2016

2230 by Serafos »»
Jan 28, 10:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.