Forum Settings
Forums
Nodame Cantabile
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 10, 2015 3:03 AM

Jul 2013
I really want to see Encore Opera-hen and extras Anime adaptation. So people do you want to see Anime adaptation of this?
[size=0]
[/size]
Sep 20, 2015 10:43 PM

Jun 2009
Of course. I would rather see a complete remake, though (if possible, same voice actor for Nodame), no breaks. The pacing in Paris-hen and Finale is a little off and the CGI used during concerts (and even the smaller duets/chamber music scenes) is pretty bad. Of course, there's also some altered and missing scenes. Nothing too egregious though.
Sep 20, 2015 10:44 PM

Jul 2012
More Nodame is more good.

Tyestor said:
Of course. I would rather see a complete remake, though (if possible, same voice actor for Nodame), no breaks. The pacing in Paris-hen and Finale is a little off and the CGI used during concerts (and even the smaller duets/chamber music scenes) is pretty bad. Of course, there's also some altered and missing scenes. Nothing too egregious though.

Yes please. I want Shigatsu level animation.
Sep 29, 2015 10:49 AM

Jul 2013
Tyestor said:

Glad to hear I'm not alone. Oh, never knew that Paris and Finale is little off.
mayukachan said:
More Nodame is more good.
Tyestor said:

Yes please. I want Shigatsu level animation.

Another one:). Shigatsu Animation was nice.

It will cost a lot to redo whole series, so it's hardly possible.:P
[size=0]
[/size]
Oct 15, 2015 5:41 AM

Oct 2015
I´ve just buy this by amazon and hope it soon. By the way, I hope the anime adaptation of it. Any chances?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 21 Discussion

loghneckbeard - Apr 20, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Aug 10, 2023 2:53 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 11 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 16, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Jun 23, 2023 1:32 PM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 10 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 16, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Jun 23, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 7 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 12, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Jun 23, 2023 8:44 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 2 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 10, 2011

3 by removed-user »»
Jun 7, 2023 1:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.