Occupants:
Ren Kurosaki
Enzo Allegri
IamtheecchikingJul 20, 2015 2:46 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 21, 2015 7:51 AM

May 2015
Enzo

He entered and let out a huge sigh. The morning had been eventful, and if anything he just wanted to relax. He dropped his bags down at the end of his bed, or what he claimed his bed, and sat down. It didn't look like the other roommate had arrived yet, so it was the perfect opportunity to get some rest. He put his earphones in and lay on his bed, wondering what his roommate might be like.
Jul 21, 2015 9:47 AM
Nov 2014
If Enzo would look out of the window he could see Shiria
It also had a clear view of her crying
Jul 21, 2015 10:14 AM

May 2015
Enzo

He didn't at first, and it was a good few minutes until he finally did. Upon seeing her, he was surprised above all, and fell off his bed after he jumped in surprise. This made a clatter, although it was unsure if the girl could hear that through a closed window.

"Who the hell is up on that tree?!" He asks himself loudly, before beginning to make out who it was.

Wait? It's HER? The one from before?

She didn't look this vulnerable or innocent before... that was for sure. He contemplated whether to do anything at first. It wasn't a great impression to be seen with stoners and bullies. Nonetheless, he couldn't just watch her cry. Seeing people hurt was the one thing he couldn't handle.

Guess you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover... Enzo mused to himself, as he slid the window open.

"Say, what are you doing?" His tone was not friendly, but by no means was it unfriendly. At the moment, he remained neutral, watching curiously from his window.
Jul 21, 2015 10:44 AM
Nov 2014
Shiria
She noticed Enzo and looked at him her eyes completely red and a sad look on her face
"Crying my mind out. That"
Jul 21, 2015 10:56 AM

May 2015
Enzo

Well, SURPRISINGLY ENOUGH, I gathered that. he thought.

He wasn't going to make a sarcastic remark though, he was trying t make her feel better. Oh no, forget that, it's just like him to make a sarcastic remark in these situations. It's in his DNA. If anything, it's his way at trying to make someone feel better while amusing himself at the same time. He'd always been like that.

"Oooooo, well, someones not as feisty as they were before... So, there's the aggressive side, and the sad, tree climbing side, huh" he said, referring to her somewhat split personality.

"Interesting. Anyway, would you like to come in? Falling from that branch might not do your frown any favors, you know?" He teased with a smirk, jerking at the branch slightly.
Jul 21, 2015 11:27 AM
Nov 2014
Shiria
She lost balance amd kept hanging on with her arms
"BAKAAAAA!"
She got up and jumped into his room sitting on his bed
"I'm jist bad at making friends okay"
Jul 21, 2015 12:29 PM

May 2015
He stumbled back slightly as she jumped in. He looked at her with a smirk, it was obvious that sarcasm was about to follow.

"Yes, I think the fact you punched an innocent girl AND called some students retards for no apparent reason to be enough to prove that"

He snickered a bit, it might have looked as if he was being mean, but it wasn't how he was meant to come across. Anyone who knew him would know this is what he was like.

"Then again, it was quite entertaining from a personal point of view."

He then realized how serious she was being. He was quite shocked at the transformation from cruel to upset. Maybe it was a trap so she could attack him as well?

"If you don't punch me, I wouldn't mind being your acquaintance. Theeeen, you'd have to show signs of regret, and then reconcile and apologize to the girl you punched, okay?"

He looked at her, "Do that, and I'll be your friend!" he said, in a way that was difficult to tell whether he was joking or not.

However, in reality he was doing the girl a favor. Getting her to make up with people will do her good. He was technically helping her, however sarcastic and teasing he came across.
Jul 21, 2015 12:46 PM
Nov 2014
Shiria
She sighed and buried her face bewteen her knees
"I'm nit gonna apologize. No one knows what really happened and because people think she is more cute wil be on her side. If only they knew what happened"
Jul 21, 2015 12:47 PM

May 2015
Enzo

He looked at the clock. Eh, he had time.

He sat down, waited a few moments, before speaking again,

"Well? You gonna tell me what happened or what?"

He didn't expect his first day to go like this.
Jul 21, 2015 12:59 PM
Nov 2014
Shiria
"Well I was talking with her and suddenly a strange girl rolled from a hill, unconsius. I wanted to be helpful and brought her to the infirmary. I cleaned her then the other girl healed small wounds on her arms and stuff. After that I wanted to stitch the big wound in her back up but I was apparently doing it wromg. She suddenly yelled at me and slapped the needle and thread from my hand. She could've just nicely said it but instead she did that. Bit she doesn't tell what realy happened"
Jul 21, 2015 1:16 PM

May 2015
He attempted to summarize the information he had been given. It souded stupid once he did that:

Talking.

Unconscious girl rolling down hill.

Infirmary.

Stitching.

Shouting and knocking out of hand.

Punches face and leaves bad bruise on skin.

It took him a while to reply, "Phew, I thought I was weird."

He went silent for a moment.

"I don't believe you."

He then continued, "Yeah, I get the overall concept, but your withholding information. I believe what you've told me but... You must not have liked eachother in the first place, right? Theres no way you could go from stitching one minute to punching the next. You probably both twist the story so it suits you... I mean, if I asked the girl, would she give the exact same story as you did? No - so one of you is lying. Or, most likely, both of you are... The only person I'd want to hear from would be the poor girl being stitched, seems as she would be unbiased, no?"

He went about the whole situation in a very straightforward, analytical manner. It wasn't difficult for him, he seemed to have a strange understanding of social behavior. Even so, he wasn't saying she was lying. Rather, both hers and the punched girls descriptions would be skewed from the actual event.

"Interesting... Well, until you make up we're only acquaintances..." he teased.

"Bet your distraught!" he joked, obviously aiming for a reaction. He wasn't the best at cheering people up.
Jul 21, 2015 1:25 PM
Nov 2014
Shiria
"Even if I told this to others they would believe her because she is more cute"
She stood up and sat at the window
Jul 21, 2015 1:30 PM

May 2015
Enzo

What did she want him to say? It's not like he could disagree, most people would take the other girls side because of what happened in the entrance.

"I don't think its appearance, more likely the shitty attitude you had before in front of everyone? What the hell was that? Your not like that now, so what were you making enemies for?"

Referring to her initial point, he initially smirked, "Well, I have yet to make a decision on that, seems as half of her face is purple from bruising. I'll decide later! I'll tell you what though - you must pack quite the punch..."
Jul 21, 2015 1:53 PM
Nov 2014
Shiria
She frowned
"I only did that because everyone was turning against me bedore I was there. I'll be sure to thank that bitch for ruining my lfe here"
She jumped out the window
Jul 21, 2015 1:59 PM

May 2015
He ran to the window and shouted, "Wait, where are you going? Your not goi-"

Surely, she wouldn't do what he thought she might. Then again, was it really any of his business? Apart from her appearing on a tree near his window, he doesn't have any affinity with either girl. Yet at the same time he wanted to make sure that this girl didn't do anything stupid. Heck, he didn't even know her name.

He sighed as he watched her land. He only wanted to rest, after all. He started to lethargically move towards the door, realizing he would probably have to find her.
NavyyJul 22, 2015 12:21 AM
Jul 21, 2015 2:00 PM

Jul 2013
(But Alice hasn't told anyone what actually happened! So she can't be changing it if she hasn't told anyone! *sob* *sob* lol)
Jul 21, 2015 2:10 PM

May 2015
(yeah, but ultea is evil, so its something that you would do >:( )
Jul 21, 2015 2:47 PM

Jul 2013
(You figured it out so quickly...)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Kings High]Entrance Gates ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haruka - Jul 15, 2015

351 by Prince-Angel »»
Aug 11, 2015 5:52 AM

» [Kings High]Auditorium ( 1 2 )

Haruka - Jul 15, 2015

94 by Ultea »»
Aug 7, 2015 4:05 AM

Sticky: » [EVENT] Four Beasts Tournament [SIGN-UPS AND DETAILS]

Haruka - Aug 1, 2015

7 by Haruka »»
Aug 4, 2015 2:59 AM

Sticky: » [Kings High] Character Creation ( 1 2 )

LeCrowe - Jul 15, 2015

84 by Wymsical »»
Aug 2, 2015 12:03 AM

» [Kings High, Western Building]Infirmary ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Haruka - Jul 15, 2015

201 by conman2163 »»
Jul 29, 2015 10:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.