Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 5, 2015 11:01 PM

Dec 2014
So just read the latest chapter, how do you think these guys would hold up against zeref?
I know weve only seen one but still she was crazy strong. Do you think he could still wipe them out?(if he wanted)
Jul 5, 2015 11:04 PM
Jul 2018
Zeref could wipe out anyone he wanted (With the exception of Acnologia) Plus wrong board.
Jul 5, 2015 11:04 PM

Dec 2014
i dont know i think he would wipe him out too. Hes just lazy or something. i mean zeref is immortal sooo...yea

- man but someone should def do a fanfiction or something just to watch
Jul 7, 2015 11:40 AM
May 2015
Zeref has at least 400 years of knowledge. Plus he was a talented wizard before hand. Look at how powerful the four founders (who weren't born with amazing magic like ultear) became in just 100 years. Then he was the original person to teach magic to mavis that later became the 3 fairy spells like law, glitter, and sphere. So to me this means Zeref has some pretty OP spells under his belt. Plus there is so much power there with the curse alone. When he valued human life, that energy he would unleash that would kill people without even trying that amazing, while now that he doesn't value human life, he seems to be able to harness that power into his own magic. And if he truly has ties to the first magic then he could make new forms of magic like END did with the curses. So unless one of these guys had a connection to a god like the one that cursed Zeref then they are all fodder under him.
Jul 8, 2015 6:19 AM

Jun 2013
Zeref's curse kills life. END of story. To me it's weird because Acnologia is below Zeref, pretty obvious, if he wasn't wouldn't Acnologia try to kill Zeref? I mean there's no bigger threat than Zeref, well there is E.N.D. Half-dead Igneel, barely did some damage to Acnologia (he got his arm, but still), and Igneel is the king of fire dragons, and one of the strongest dragons out there. Igneel in his prime days couldn't kill E.N.D, either because he cared for him (since he's Natsu), or E.N.D's power is extremely big, which it should since his creator is pretty much the strongest being in the world, well the second, most powerful is the 'god' who cursed Zeref.
Jul 8, 2015 6:41 AM

Mar 2014
metsujin said:
Zeref's curse kills life. END of story. To me it's weird because Acnologia is below Zeref, pretty obvious,
Nope. Acno>Zeref, as evident by two reasons:
1) Acno ruled the entire world in F.Rogue's timeline, meaning he killed Zeref.
2) Zeref shat bricks when he sensed Acno coming to Tenrou.

if he wasn't wouldn't Acnologia try to kill Zeref?

That was the whole point of him going to Tenrou, to kill Zeref. Why he didn't up until then was simply because he hadn't a single clue where Zeref was, since he was sleeping(?) on Tenrou which is impossible to locate. The only reason Acno found out he was there is because Zeref started using his magic, which alerted Acno.
As for why he didn't fight him during their meeting when he was in human-form, their conversation explains it.
Jul 8, 2015 6:54 AM

Jun 2013
ziggy_Z said:
metsujin said:
Zeref's curse kills life. END of story. To me it's weird because Acnologia is below Zeref, pretty obvious,

if he wasn't wouldn't Acnologia try to kill Zeref?

That was the whole point of him going to Tenrou, to kill Zeref. Why he didn't up until then was simply because he hadn't a single clue where Zeref was, since he was sleeping(?) on Tenrou which is impossible to locate. The only reason Acno found out he was there is because Zeref started using his magic, which alerted Acno.
As for why he didn't fight him during their meeting when he was in human-form, their conversation explains it.

Hmm... Zeref seemed pretty cocky when he said he'd 'destroy' him & humanity. You can be right Acnologia > Zeref.

And for the F!Rogue stuff... yeah won't go into details since who knows if F!Rogue said the truth or not, he said that Natsu was killed by dragon(s) (if I remember correctly), but he says that Lucy closed the gate and no dragons came so...

What's obvious is that the most powerful beings are Zeref, Acnologia and E.N.D (not including that 'god' that cursed Zeref).
Jul 8, 2015 8:03 AM

May 2015
metsujin said:
ziggy_Z said:

Hmm... Zeref seemed pretty cocky when he said he'd 'destroy' him & humanity. You can be right Acnologia > Zeref.

And for the F!Rogue stuff... yeah won't go into details since who knows if F!Rogue said the truth or not, he said that Natsu was killed by dragon(s) (if I remember correctly), but he says that Lucy closed the gate and no dragons came so...

What's obvious is that the most powerful beings are Zeref, Acnologia and E.N.D (not including that 'god' that cursed Zeref).

We don't know the exactly what happened in F rogues future. It could be that Acnologia killed natsu before he could reach his full power and Zeref either went into despair knowing the one person that could kill him died or could be trying to revive natsu again.

Yeah the currents he most powerful beings are Zeref, Acnologia, and END (at full power). Honestly if any wizard just heard those names they'd pee their pants and say "SHIIIIT!!! Time to go" and then just run only to be killed anyway.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jul 8, 2015 8:57 AM

Mar 2014
^ It's true we don't know how F.Rogue's timeline went, but the fact that Gray kills Frosch after the Tartaros arc in our timeline, means there's a great chance that everything that happened in our timelines prior to the Avatar arc happened in F.Rogue's timeline. Therefore, it's not wrong, nor farfecthed, to assume that Natsu did indeed get stronger than he is right now.
Jul 8, 2015 9:08 AM
May 2015
ziggy_Z said:
^ It's true we don't know how F.Rogue's timeline went, but the fact that Gray kills Frosch after the Tartaros arc in our timeline, means there's a great chance that everything that happened in our timelines prior to the Avatar arc happened in F.Rogue's timeline. Therefore, it's not wrong, nor farfecthed, to assume that Natsu did indeed get stronger than he is right now.

Zeref probably helped Achnologia rule the world because in chapter 436 he specifically says I thought about helping (their goals are similar) but in this timeline Natsu has not died yet so Zeref is still waiting on that 3 way battle
Jul 8, 2015 9:14 AM

Mar 2014
Crescentgenisi said:
ziggy_Z said:

Zeref probably helped Achnologia rule the world because in chapter 436 he specifically says I thought about helping (their goals are similar) but in this timeline Natsu has not died yet so Zeref is still waiting on that 3 way battle
But Zeref doesn't want to rule the world, he wants to eradicate all of humanity.
Jul 8, 2015 9:31 AM

Jun 2013
ziggy_Z said:
Crescentgenisi said:

But Zeref doesn't want to rule the world, he wants to eradicate all of humanity.

He wants to die, and if he can't be killed he'd rather destroy humanity. He's a bit kuku in the head, but who can blame him, all the things that happen to him...

Still unclear what Acnologia really wants, Zeref himself said that he could've rule over the world if he wanted, but didn't. Either there are still dragons left, it's a big world, so Acnologia must've devoted his life to kill the dragons. Or something else, we'll probably find more about Acnologia later, since he is also connected to the story.
Jul 8, 2015 1:35 PM

May 2015
ziggy_Z said:

If natsu did get a power up like in the current timeline he still couldn't beat acnologia yet. Acnologia killed igneel and thousands of other dragons and became the dragon king, the fact that natsu can't one shot one of the 12 spriggans yet serves as proof, cuz just Acnologias roar could blow brandish away and his breath attack would obliterate her.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jul 8, 2015 1:40 PM

May 2015
metsujin said:
ziggy_Z said:

He wants to die, and if he can't be killed he'd rather destroy humanity. He's a bit kuku in the head, but who can blame him, all the things that happen to him...

Still unclear what Acnologia really wants, Zeref himself said that he could've rule over the world if he wanted, but didn't. Either there are still dragons left, it's a big world, so Acnologia must've devoted his life to kill the dragons. Or something else, we'll probably find more about Acnologia later, since he is also connected to the story.

Zeref is a wakjob but u can't blame him. Also he originally didn't want to kill humanity it wasn't until Hades pissed him off that he hated humanity again. At first he was just a bug crybaby pushover that couldn't control his powers and was super nice and kind. The only thing that is for sure is that he has always wanted to die and Natsu aka END is the only one that can kill him

Yeah acnologia is the most mysterious. Honestly he could have ruled the world long ago since the only skaters left aren't strong enough to kill him and he just beat igneel. So maybe he just wants to make all dragons extinct but then what made him suddenly want to rule the world in f rogues future? Acnologia is just a big mystery we don't even know much about his past besides that he was a dragon slayer that killed millions/thousands of dragons and became a dragon king then a dragon himself.

BTW I still think if zeref says his last name Natsu won't kill him then there will be a journey to find the guy that cursed him and make that the final boss.
Jul 8, 2015 1:43 PM
May 2015
KingAce261 said:
ziggy_Z said:

If natsu did get a power up like in the current timeline he still couldn't beat acnologia yet. Acnologia killed igneel and thousands of other dragons and became the dragon king, the fact that natsu can't one shot one of the 12 spriggans yet serves as proof, cuz just Acnologias roar could blow brandish away and his breath attack would obliterate her.

END apparently could take him on but maybe in the current timeline Natsu will learn to control END's powers. Maybe Gray killed Fro turned him truly evil and Natsu was never able to learn to control his other side because Gray is suppose to help him. Gray is the one who noticed Natsu's arm last chapter.

Maybe Fro can wipe out Achnologia, END, and Zeref. :P
Jul 8, 2015 1:46 PM

May 2015
Crescentgenisi said:
KingAce261 said:

END apparently could take him on but maybe in the current timeline Natsu will learn to control END's powers. Maybe Gray killed Fro turned him truly evil and Natsu was never able to learn to control his other side because Gray is suppose to help him. Gray is the one who noticed Natsu's arm last chapter.

Maybe Fro can wipe out Achnologia, END, and Zeref. :P

Yeah with his cuteness and by saying "fro thinks so too" in a cute voice

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.