May 10, 2015 7:36 PM
Jul 2018
------
removed-userApr 14, 2017 4:36 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 10, 2015 7:43 PM

Jan 2015
no...
They said "There is no santa clause" I simply asked them "If santa clause isn't real then are you?" After that the voices in my head stopped speaking to me
May 10, 2015 7:44 PM

Jan 2015
To many digits
They said "There is no santa clause" I simply asked them "If santa clause isn't real then are you?" After that the voices in my head stopped speaking to me
May 10, 2015 7:49 PM

Jan 2015
I want to know how to fuck a girl who is a virgin, how do I seduce her and trick her into wanting me to take her virginity ?
May 10, 2015 7:55 PM

Jan 2015
Oxalias said:
LMDY said:
I want to know how to fuck a girl who is a virgin, how do I seduce her and trick her into wanting me to take her virginity ?
Pretend you the special 'one'. That is if she cares or not who she loses her virginity too
how do I tame the sadistic urges I feel
May 10, 2015 8:00 PM

Jan 2015
Oxalias said:
LMDY said:
how do I tame the sadistic urges I feel
I have no clue. Try splashing water on your face
This is terrible advice
May 10, 2015 8:26 PM

Jan 2015
Oxalias said:
LMDY said:
This is terrible advice
Talk to my supervisor then
But your supervisor is you. I was seriously asking :/
May 11, 2015 2:53 AM

Feb 2015
LMDY said:
Oxalias said:
Talk to my supervisor then

JOINING THE CONVO SO I CAN SEE QUOTESPYRAMID
Join my Club!
May 11, 2015 2:54 AM

Jan 2015
AriaAsNimrod said:
LMDY said:

JOINING THE CONVO SO I CAN SEE QUOTESPYRAMID
He failed in answering my questions, Useless HELP!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.