Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2015 2:33 PM

Apr 2014
Where can i find all the chapters English translated if it exists? I'm already up to Alternative, so i want to find these chapters! I only found up to 4 and i know people are still adding and rating this lol. Can someone let me know please?
Apr 1, 2015 1:13 PM
Feb 2014
Sorry for that late answer (just finished the manga in raw). AFAIK translation is up to chap3 only. You are better off reading the VNs in the intended order (Extra-Unlimited-Alternative). It's worth it.
Aug 16, 2019 11:11 PM

Oct 2016
frogtaku said:
Sorry for that late answer (just finished the manga in raw). AFAIK translation is up to chap3 only. You are better off reading the VNs in the intended order (Extra-Unlimited-Alternative). It's worth it.
where can i find the raws?
Apr 8, 2021 5:28 AM
May 2020
Alguém sabe me dizer a ordem pra ler os mangás?

can anyone tell me the order of the manga?
Apr 8, 2021 5:29 AM
May 2020
frogtaku said:

can anyone tell me the order of the manga?
Apr 8, 2021 5:37 AM
May 2020
Yuki_Nonaka said:
frogtaku said:

You find it here: (Manga-zip.net). Do you know the order of the manga?
Jun 29, 2021 3:44 PM
Feb 2021
zPedroz said:
Yuki_Nonaka said:

You find it here: (Manga-zip.net). Do you know the order of the manga?
I believe it goes MUV-LUV, MUV LUV Unlimited the. MUV LUV Alternative not sure lol
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.