MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Club Project - Japanese Involvement in the Second World War
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» The Second World War club »» Club Project - Japanese Involvement in the Second World War

Must be a Club Member to Reply
11-11-09, 12:50 PM

I was thinking it'd be a good idea to come up with a sort of essay/summary of events that occurred in the years of and preceding World War Two. For now, the main focus should be Japan, as this is an anime tracker after all, and because it's one of the areas I am personally least familiar with.

For the summary, I'm inviting anyone who can contribute any helpful information, be it facts, maps, images, personal accounts, personal impressions and interpretations, or anything else you think might be helpful, to do so. The ideal would be to actually give references to books on the subject, and the target audience of the essay should not be an academic one (in other words, it should be readable by at least half the people on MAL). The goal here is not to write a very long essay, but to be concise, precise and inclusive, and to make it interesting.

There is no deadline for this, and it will take as long as it takes. I will contribute information from time to time, when I have any to spare.
A past can last a lifetime.
How to Read Manga! | AnimeBytes | iMangaScans

05-14-10, 4:18 PM

So far, I haven't had the time to work on this at all. I guess it might never come to fruition.
A past can last a lifetime.
How to Read Manga! | AnimeBytes | iMangaScans

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices