Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 11, 2009 12:50 PM

May 2008
I was thinking it'd be a good idea to come up with a sort of essay/summary of events that occurred in the years of and preceding World War Two. For now, the main focus should be Japan, as this is an anime tracker after all, and because it's one of the areas I am personally least familiar with.

For the summary, I'm inviting anyone who can contribute any helpful information, be it facts, maps, images, personal accounts, personal impressions and interpretations, or anything else you think might be helpful, to do so. The ideal would be to actually give references to books on the subject, and the target audience of the essay should not be an academic one (in other words, it should be readable by at least half the people on MAL). The goal here is not to write a very long essay, but to be concise, precise and inclusive, and to make it interesting.

There is no deadline for this, and it will take as long as it takes. I will contribute information from time to time, when I have any to spare.
A past can last a lifetime.
How to Read Manga! | AnimeBytes | iMangaScans
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 14, 2010 4:18 PM

May 2008
So far, I haven't had the time to work on this at all. I guess it might never come to fruition.
A past can last a lifetime.
How to Read Manga! | AnimeBytes | iMangaScans
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Related List

xMatronxMalicex - Jan 10, 2009

7 by MichiraOka »»
May 13, 2013 9:15 AM

» Member Introductions

georgi - Nov 16, 2009

4 by Clockhouse »»
Jul 30, 2010 3:59 PM

» The Balkans

georgi - Jan 10, 2009

10 by renjikuchiki1 »»
May 13, 2009 1:10 PM

» 93 Year Old Survivor of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

arimakenshin - Mar 28, 2009

2 by arimakenshin »»
Mar 29, 2009 9:00 PM

» Imperialistic Japan and its operations in the Pacific.

georgi - Jan 10, 2009

0 by georgi »»
Jan 10, 2009 5:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.