Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 19, 2014 10:41 PM

Jan 2014
I probably wouldn't pick Hikari at all.

She's the most unlikeable tsundere character. Louis (Zero no Tsukaima), Nagi (Hayate the Combat Butler) and that child-like empress from Outbreak Company are all fine examples of fine tsunderes. The hot and cold are mixed well enough to make them appealing.

Hikari, on the other hand, actually actively encourages her maid to bully Takeshi. The light beatings are one thing but the lousy bento Takeshi gets everyday is just plain bullying. Meanness without a hint of sweetness. While we are on the subject, I think Otose is a rather pointless character. A true tsundere needs no props!

So yeah, if I were Takeshi, I would have ran away from the Domina family when my treasure box (containing important memento) gets thrown away. Or when my supposed wife-to-be's maid pulls a gun on me.

And then go live with a yandere with a watersports fetish. That would still be preferable to living in the Domina household with an Otose.

Even if I missed that run-away-from-home flag, I would have picked Kageri after meeting her. And tell Hikari that the reason I treat her sister better is because:

1) Kageri doesn't get her maid to beat me up and makes me weird uneatable food.

2) She doesn't keep calling me her possession and treat me as a fellow human being.

So yeah, I was rather hoping that the two final contestants for Takeshi would be Kageri and the yandere classmate. Hikari can ask her mom to buy her a new boy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domina no Do! Chapter 41 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Apr 11, 2012

16 by psyche-K »»
Apr 8, 2023 2:17 PM

Poll: » Domina no Do! Chapter 40 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Mar 7, 2012

2 by psyche-K »»
Apr 8, 2023 2:12 PM

Poll: » Domina no Do! Chapter 38 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jan 21, 2012

12 by psyche-K »»
Apr 8, 2023 2:04 PM

Poll: » Domina no Do! Chapter 35 Discussion

-Kazu - Oct 22, 2011

5 by psyche-K »»
Apr 8, 2023 1:53 PM

Poll: » Domina no Do! Chapter 27 Discussion

-Kazu - Jan 26, 2011

7 by psyche-K »»
Apr 7, 2023 11:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.