Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 25, 2009 6:53 PM

Feb 2008
So it has been decided, with the permission of Desert_punk, that I will be making member cards for all (made by Desert_punk) Touhou clubs. I am not promising they will be good member cards, but I will try my best, and any help would be appreciated, considering the amount of Touhou characters/clubs. Until I get the hang of things, it would be appreciated if you PM me with your request for a banner, but this is not required. PM'ing me would only result in you getting your banner FASTER. This message will be posted in all Touhou clubs. Request in the usual Name/Number format.

Hijiri's card is currently being made. Please be patient.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 29, 2010 5:52 PM

Jan 2010
RenIkuhara said:
So it has been decided, with the permission of Desert_punk, that I will be making member cards for all (made by Desert_punk) Touhou clubs. I am not promising they will be good member cards, but I will try my best, and any help would be appreciated, considering the amount of Touhou characters/clubs. Until I get the hang of things, it would be appreciated if you PM me with your request for a banner, but this is not required. PM'ing me would only result in you getting your banner FASTER. This message will be posted in all Touhou clubs. Request in the usual Name/Number format.

Hijiri's card is currently being made. Please be patient.

I hear you on that one,if you like,I would gladly send in some byakuren pics and wallpapers that might help, just say the word :)
Mar 28, 2010 8:02 PM
Sep 2008
:O Er, I'm guessing that the member cards thing got dropped. Mind if I take it over?

Examples of my previous art here: (In the 3 subalbums)
http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx169/requiem96/
FoolishReplicaLuke
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» A Byakuren & Minamitsu Random Mishaps Fiction

WillieGR - Feb 4, 2010

3 by WillieGR »»
Feb 22, 2010 6:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.