Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 29, 2014 5:17 AM

May 2014
Here are training rooms for the different platoons, the rooms are both shock and sound proof. There are also rooms to train for people who are not in any platoons.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 6, 2015 2:53 PM

Jun 2014
Upon arrival, nearly at the same time as Drake, Moru was breathing somewhat heavily. "No fair! You only used Kei!" He whined jokingly. "So what's this second test anyway? If you're planning for a spar I won't hold back." He added excited. "What're ya plannin' for the other guys anyway? You're acting like you expected this to happen." After a few seconds he sat down waiting for the others. "What do you even use exactly?" He questioned Drake looking for any possible DITE's on him. "If you show me now I'll show you mine. If not, you'll be in a surprise during the spar." He placed down a blackish-purple DITE next to himself. He adjusted his light yet dense armor to cover more areas on himself, making his uniform underneath even more harder to see. "And what makes you so proud that this team works when you never even seen any of us in action?" Moru pondered. The Wolfgang brother, although much to his liking, seemed quite fond of his group even though all he witnessed so far was the speed of Moru.
Mar 6, 2015 8:59 PM

Mar 2008
Drake chuckled at Moru "I only used what I was born with" he teased back knowing he wasn't going to beat this guy without it, walking into the training area they found a spot and he began to stretch "I always like to be prepared and this was one of the outcomes I was hoping for" he grinned over at Moru "With this group we would have out bases covered and could round it off with just about anyone if we wanted another member, so long as they pass my inspection" he laughed almost maliciously "Ah yes" he responded to two questions at once as he pulled out both his DITE and activated them at the same time "Restoration" he said with a grin as his long sword in his right and his rifle in his left hand formed "I'm a duel DITE user and like I said before, I like to cover my bases" deactivating his DITE he continued "As for how I will test them it's simple, I fight you, Shooting contest with Snipy and silent girl will have to communicate how it all goes" he was so proud of his idea he took a triumphant stance while Moru asked him about why he was like that which just made him feel that much better "I brought all the students that really wanted to get started ahead of everyone else together, I've checked out the other two's Kei levels and I'm happy with what I see so far and as for you, I'm fairly sure of you already from the way you act to what you wear, this is just for fun" he grind widely as he gave Moru a big thumbs up.

"Now down to the rules, seeing as this is to test your fighting style and I'm guessing by your lack of Kei is close quarters I'll only be using my sword for this fight, don't think I'm giving you an edge either, I'll just be able to focus on my sword that way" he snickered a bit as he put his rifle away and while holding his sword in hand "Now how about you give me a look at that DITE? I'm sure I guessed right."
Mar 7, 2015 8:26 AM

Feb 2013
"And silent girl will have to communicate how it all goes."

Brynn had stepped into the facility only just in time to hear that. She paused a moment and did a quick check to make sure that there were no other girls in the room he could have been referring to. When she was sure that he'd spoken about her she tilted her head to the side. By communicate she first assumed he meant that she was to tell them what she saw. It sounded simple enough.

Drake revealed the forms of his two DITE and Brynn made quick note of both. A one-handed sword for one, and a rifle in his off-hand. She couldn't see much benefit in using them simultaneously. To get the best out of either he would need both hands. But she supposed he had some sort of sequence which he would follow. However, it appeared she would not see that, as he deactivated both DITE and stated he would use only the one.

She turned her eyes then to Moru, expecting to see his DITE as well. Under that metal suit she couldn't see much, but she didn't see any DITE simply hanging off of him either. He was talking about them, though, so she wondered about what his was. He struck her quite strongly as a fighter, and not one to favour distances. It had to be close-range like Drake's sword. But she couldn't picture him waving a sword about either. It was then that she spotted the small object on the floor by his feet. That was undoubtedly a DITE.
Mar 7, 2015 10:25 AM

Jun 2014
Drake's speech and comprehension seemed somewhat well thought out nonetheless, even knowing the basics of everyone in the group is like. "Well, a deals a deal." Moru said as he grabbed his DITE and stood up. "Restoration." He muttered the command. The Dite seemed to disappear and cloak over his hands with a white glow for a little while. After a few seconds two metalic claws, somewhat resembling a moles hands. Moru then proceeded to go into a... peculiar stance to say the least, not even resembling the usual ones used by other martial artists. One claw was facing towards Drake while the other was kept close to his body, most likely for defense. "Don't hold back on me though." Moru finished as he lunged at Drache. Using one claw to hold the great sword, he swiftly used the blunt end of the weapon to jab him in the shoulder then lunged back. "Be prepared." Moru said with a smile on his face.
Mar 7, 2015 12:55 PM

Mar 2008
Drake was looking over at the arrival of everyone noting the perfect timing as Moru started his attack taking him off guard giving him just enough to to counter with his sword and trying his best to step back as to give him some space between him and Moru by swinging his sword but not soon enough as to avoid taking a hit to the shoulder, bouncing back he grinned over at Moru "That's my line" he said teasingly as he readies his blade taking an offensive stance an it begins to glow slightly with a green aura as he releases some of his kei into it "Don't get to cocky now, it's just about to begin!" he uses his speed boost from before and charges right at Moru closing the distance in the blink of an eye as he does a vertical swing and using his Kei he extends the blade passed what could be seen and as he makes contact with Moru he shoots it out in a burst as he raises his foot up to Moru's stomach and kicks hard to jump back almost copying what Moru did but with his own flare "Better pick up your game! Loser buys dinner" he says jokingly.

Lucas was really happy to see his brother again as the group he was with seemed to put his anti social tendencies to shame but not but a few moments after they had gotten there the fight started shocking him as he hadn't seen his brother taken off guard like that very often and he didn't know wether to be happy he's brother was right about Moru's fighting ability or worry that his brother was going to be hurt but after seeing his reaction to the attack he was relived and just took a seat to watch inviting the others over with him "He always likes to bet food" he chuckled still trying his best to break the ice with the other two "new recruits".
DracheNaitoMar 7, 2015 1:08 PM
Mar 7, 2015 1:56 PM

Jun 2014
Moru tried to step back but the Kei jump was too swift. Had it not been for the armor, a giant gash would be along his chest. Some areas of the armor had even been penetrated itself, and the kick didn't help either. He took a second to gather himself and instead of slightly keeping his claws hidden, Moru spread out the lengthy claws. "Time to be a tiny bit serious then." He added as he plunged forward. Moru slashed with his claws like a cat, giving small cuts with each swipe. When the sword was swung towards him, Moru proceeded to jump over the sword, kicking Drake's head to propel him back. His left leg was bleeding as it took on a decent blow from the sword but it didnt phase Moru much. He steadied his rapid breath then got back to his stance.
Mar 7, 2015 3:33 PM

Mar 2008
Drake parried every attack he could but as they were coming from two directions he gave more focus to Moru's domanate hand and protecting vitals taking scratches and cuts elsewhere he soon had enough and swung at Moru but it seemed that that is what he was waiting for as he quickly jumped over it though Drake was able to land a cut on his leg in doing so left himself open to getting kicked in the back of the head and stumbled forward before rolling and turning at the same time into a lowered defensive stance as he thought Moru would have followed up his attack but notice him catch his breath Drake did the same "You'll need to get a lot more serious then that to beat me Metalman" with a grin he sent a weak preemptive strike at Moru by sending a blast of Kei out of his sword and then charged in swiping Moru's right hand away with his sword and taking hold of his left he planted his feet firm and lunged in with a full force headbutt rushed his kei to his forehead he hit Moru straight on and it seemed Moru had the same idea doing the same to him sending the two reeling back and falling to the ground.

After rubbing his head a bit trying to get the pain to stop and Drake started laughing "Alright, enough fun, we'll call it a draw for now, gotta save some for the other recruits but you pass the test" he was still holding his hand over a big red mark on his forehead as he gave Moru a big thumbs up "You proved me right, Now.. Snipes!" he looked over at Kentar with a big grin as he put his Sword away and pulled out his rifle "Ready for a little target practice?" he looked over his shoulder at the ranged training ground with a bunch of targets set up of different colors.

Lucas didn't think their sparing match would go so far as to draw blood but nether of them seemed to mind much and he sighed as his brother ended the fight "When Father told you to use your head more in school I don't think that's what he had in mine..." he chuckled a little bit as he saw how happy his brother seemed to be for having his first good sparing partner and "official" Platoon member, now if only he would fill out the paperwork they could really be ready to go.
Mar 7, 2015 3:43 PM

Jul 2012
" Leave means leave...I left home simple as that..." he replied to Lucas's question as they entered the complex the fight between the two having already started. The fight was nothing spectacular to say the least just brute force and some thought behind them. Called out for target practice Kendar lazily replied with a yawn,"uh huhhh...restoration..." on one arm a rifle in the other hand a handgun. Kendar does not use both...after all he's lazy...this is just going to depend on what kind of targets they have.
AsreaMar 7, 2015 3:58 PM
Mar 7, 2015 6:58 PM

Mar 2008
Drake stared at Kendar for a moment wondering if he really was up to the task from the beginning but shrugged thinking he should at least give him a chance first, walking over to the shooting range he pointed at the targets that ranged in distance, some were stationary and some moved or even popped in and out, it was set up for competitions like this with a rows of places for competitors to set up at different ranges "Simple enough, we have ourselves a little shoot out, first one to 100 points wins" he said with a chuckle as he looked at the rule sheet.

Stationary targets 1~3 points depending on distance 50~150m
Moving targets 5~15 points depending on distance 50~150m
Evasive targets 10~30 points depending on distance 50~150m

Beginner station moved in 25m
Novice station moved in 15m
Expert station a full distance
Pro/Master station moved back 25~50m

Drake waited to see which station Kendar was going to pick as his first test if he even got close the the beginners station he wasn't going to give this test a shot "I'll shot from the same distance you do so pick" as much as he'd like to have a sparing match with him and shoot him up this was the best way to test him out quickly.
Mar 7, 2015 7:58 PM

Jun 2014
The fight was intense and caused some acheness to well up in Moru. The headbutt especially made his head rock back and forth in a headache. "No fair you said you were only gonna use your sword." He groaned in slight pain, rubbing his forehead. He proceeded to walk to the sidelines and sat with his back towards the wall. While this may test his skills in shooting and it would help him in future circumstances, its just shooting a gun, how hard could it be?
Mar 8, 2015 1:56 AM

Jul 2012
Kendar did not feel like moving at all, a pro can go from 300 meters if they're lucky and that's only for rifles. Already he had timed how long the evasive ones stay and their location. And if he was to take the lazy way 4 shots was all he needed and from where he was which was roughly just 10 meters farther away from the pro station, where he was, was good enough already. Without using the scope he took down 4 of the farthest evasive ones in one minute, 1 second for the bullet to hit its target 14/15 seconds to infuse his kei for the bullets in order to increase their speed, aim, and reload, scoring 120 pts. Was this laziness or did he put some actual effort? No one really knows...
AsreaMar 8, 2015 3:05 AM
Mar 8, 2015 11:52 AM

Feb 2013
Without further hesitation the two males had begun their spar. Rather than finding a comfortable spot along the wall to lean against and watch, Brynn stood still, arms limp at her sides and her eyes darting back and forth, following the two as they moved.

The details of the room and the other people in it faded into the background. The lines separating one section of the room from another all but vanished from her sights and Lucas' attempts at further conversation was diminished to little more than a small echo in the back of her mind.

The two moved back and forth within the small space. Glancing blows from the other struck them both, and they bounded back. Their mouths moved but she didn't hear the words. They moved again, and her eyes followed. Each swing of a blade or arm left an impression on Brynn's mind, and she found herself falling back on her thoughts from earlier. She pulled them apart where they no longer fit with what she was seeing, touched them up, and sorted them back into their new places. How Moru moved about in his armour like it were his own skin, and how Drake brandished his sword to meet the other's pulled punches told her far more than her earlier assumptions.

The fight was over within minutes, and the two boys fell backward onto the floor after bashing heads. Wordlessly, Brynn closed her eyes and finished whatever thoughts she'd been having. When she opened her eyes again she straightened her shoulders and turned her attention then to Drake and Kendar as the gun user was called upon for his test. She wondered at the use of the word for a few seconds as they took up their positions. This didn't seem to her like a test of much, but she wrote it off as a difference in personal definitions of the word.

With her focus now wandering again the rest of the room filled itself back in and she spotted the targets across the room. Some were stationary, others moved across a set distance, back and forth, up and down, in straight lines and at set speeds. A few more moved about at noticeably faster speeds and were seemingly lacking in rhyme or rhythm in their choice of direction. There was some sort of pattern to it. There had to be a pattern for the machine to follow. With the exception of the electronic fairies (and even that Brynn was doubtful of) machines were not capable of acting abstractly.

While Brynn focused on figuring out and predicting the movements of the so-called evasive targets Kendar had already taken up his position a little further back from the furthest line. One of the evasive targets fragmented under the force of the kei-infused bullets. Brynn stopped cold and turned her ehad around to look at the boy as he was already aiming his next shot. She heard the target burst behind her just as the last had, and that was followed shortly by two more. When she looked back at the targets, the set-up was short four of the evasive ones.
Mar 8, 2015 2:57 PM

Mar 2008
Drake watched Kendar pull of his shots with ease and hit every target from where he stood, he looked over at Lucas and Moru with a I told you so grin as he walked up to Kendar "Not to shabby, I was hoping that you wouldn't need to handicap yourself on the first years firing range, glade to see you didn't disappoint" he taps Kendar on the shoulder and takes his place as to keep his word to fair from the same distance and pulls up his rifle flipping the fire mode to controlled burst "I hope you don't mind if I take a few practice shots" he chuckles as he takes his stance "I'm not as gifted at shooting as you it would seem" he then fires a few rounds down range, first at a stationary target at the closest range then the next one back and then the furthers hitting all 3 before taking his chance with the moving targets missing a few shots and only hitting one of the closes evasive ones before finishing off his clip and reloading a new one "Well.. it does seem I've gotten a bit rusty..." he chuckles before looking back at Kendar "Tell you what though, Seeing as you seem to be a man of great skill I want you on my team but you seem a little to... how to put this..." he placed his finger to his head and thought for a second "Lazy? Yeah let's go with that, smart and skilled but lazy" he said with a smile not really in an insulting way but pointing out a fact "I would like to see you give a little more effort so I propose a wager" at this point he was looking right at Kendar with his rifle resting on his shoulder.

Lucas couldn't believe how fast Kendar was able to pick up on the patter of the evasive targets and the speed in which he took them down, it seemed his brother was going to be losing this match for sure and he was hoping he wouldn't take it to hard but just then he's brother started grinning at him and Moru. Lucas though that it must have been that even though he knew he was going to lose this round he had won in the long run because of how good of a sniper Kendar was even though he seemed to have lazy tendencies, he watched his brother shoot with some decent skill but nothing like Kendar just pulled off but what he did next left him so shocked he couldn't even tell his brother how dumb his bet was.

"The terms are simple, I beat your score in less time and you have to not only join the Platoon but show and participate in practice and get your job done in competitions while not being allowed to leave the platoon without my permission" he was grinning at Kendar who he could tell right away didn't like any of what he was saying but before he could say no he continues "But if you win, You still have to join the Platoon but I'll never force you to come to a practice and even cover for you in competitions if need be" he was certain this last bit would be enough to get him to take the deal but he added on one more thing "I'll also buy everyone dinner tonight if you win".

Lucas was checking his wallet as Drake said this last part wondering if he was going to be a part of this bet and have to fork over some cash when his brother lost "How..." is all he could manage to get out as to his brother being able to beat Kendar at his own game.
Mar 8, 2015 8:31 PM

Jul 2012
Kendar did not even bother to think about the deal or it's terms as he just sat down, laid against a wall, and then said," Suit yourself." In actuality, he was grinning at the possibility of him winning but there was also how the deal was pointless and left him with not much benefits to begin with even if he's lazy he's willing to do some practice. In the end if he wins there's more benefits for him regardless of the outcome, for once someone might be able to make him a bit less lazy. If that was even possible...
Mar 8, 2015 9:37 PM

Mar 2008
"Then it's agree" he said with a grin and a chuckle before turning to Brynn "Hey Quiet girl, It's time for your test. You've been analyzing this whole time right? Think you can tell me when those evasive targets in the back are going to pop up and give me a visual cue as to where to shot so I'd hit them?" he may not be smart enough to pick out their patterns and do all the calculations in his head like Kendar but he knew someone who could do that for him and if he was using 3 round burst he could score multiple shot on the same target if timed correctly.

Lucas although giving off a sigh of relief that his brother had a plan was like everyone else giving him a funny look "Aren't you bending the rules a little to much?" he knew his brother liked to win but he never was one to cheat.

"I never said we couldn't have another Platoon member help us out" he pointed out to his brother with a chuckle "We are all on the same team here and this way I take care of two birds with one stone" he was relying heavily on Brynn's skills here that were yet untested though but he always did like to go all in when it came to gambles "So what do you say Silent, think you can do it?" he was giving Brynn a mischievous smile more so because of his plan then anything else.
Mar 9, 2015 6:37 PM

Feb 2013
Brynn turned away from the remaining targets once she was called. Though it took her a moment to react. Her test? Again she wondered at the use of the word, but she didn't raise any question regarding it. If all he wanted was for her to tell him the patterns for the remaining few evasive targets then she could do that.

Without a word her eyes wandered down to the gun he held and then back to the targets. Some quick mental math was enough to tell her how long it would take for one or three of his bullets would take to reach the furthest ones. Once she factored in the air resistance she looked back at Drake. He'd said he wanted a visual cue? That was possible, and quite simple... but it wouldn't get him the result he wanted. He would have to watch her in order to see them, interpret their meaning and react all in time to strike the target. Assuming an excellent reaction time, his time wouldn't be any better than Kendar's at best. At worst it might be double or triple the sniper's time.

"I can." The simple answer came after a few more seconds. It wasn't confidence or pride that made her answer positively to his request. In watching the targets she felt that she'd figured out their pattern and timing. She'd have to predict them well ahead of time, of course, in attempt to cover the possibility of a poor reaction time, and inform him when he ought to shoot.

Without moving from her spot she turned back to the targets and went quiet. After a few seconds she glanced sideways at Drake and then back at the targets and started to count the seconds."Closest evasive will appear above far left cover in four seconds. Next one back, upper right corner two seconds after."

She paused there, not wishing to distract him with too much information at once, and allowed him to shoot. If he missed there was still time for her to attempt to predict their positions again. Once she heard the small burst of bullets she picked out the next couple of targets for him, and then again as many times as was needed until she counted off a minute.
Mar 10, 2015 6:03 PM

Mar 2008
At Brynn's two simple words he was grinned with confidence quickly taking up his stance and aiming down range and took a deep breath "Ready!" he said to start it off as he let out his breath slowly and Brynn began calling off the first target which made Drake question why she wasn't using her flakes but this was no time to get side tracked, he counted the seconds out under his breath letting the first burst out slightly to soon but still hitting the target with the last bullet and quickly switching to the next firing almost immediately missing the target by just a hair but Brynn was already calling out the next target and giving him a slightly longer time between targets almost as if calculating his reaction time on the fly, 10 points here 30 there and 20 there and 30 again at 30 seconds he had only missed twice but it had seemed Brynn had him and the range down to an exact science.

Lucas was watching in awe at how accurate Brynn was at this and how his brother from this distance was able to put so many points on the board so quickly with her help and with only 40 to go his brother although not by himself was about to beat a specializing gun user at a shooting range.

Taking out the next two targets a 20 and a 10 Drake was already aiming at a 30 Brynn called out and just under 45 seconds had a score of 140 but due to his focus only being on Brynn and his next shot he kept going until she stopped at which point he took a deep breath and let out a sigh with a smile before looking back at Lucas "So what was the score? I lost track pretty quick while keeping up with the combat AI over there" he chuckled teasingly about Brynn.

"210..." Lucas sighed expecting his brother to have been boasting about his score as soon as they stopped but it had seemed he wasn't even paying attention to it.

Drake let out a big hearty laughter with one hand on his waist while his DITE rested on his shoulder "That's how you give it your all Snips, I'll be expecting you to beat that score soon enough so you better train twice as hard!" he had a big smile on his face not just from the win but how strong his whole team was was really getting him pumped, he then turned to Brynn taking a few steps toward her he patted her twice on the shoulder "That was great! I'm glad my trust was well placed! Good job!" after which he turned to walk out of the training grounds "I got something I got to take care of before Kendar treats us all to a feast worthy of the formation of the greatest platoon! Meet up with you guys later!" he was heading back for the entrance door waving back at them before Lucas could get a word out in protest.

Lucas sighed he was so gun ho about all this and now he's just walking off? It seemed a little off to him but then again he would be one of the last people to call his brother "predictable" so he looked around at the rest of the soon to be platoon "So.. it seems everyone pass! That's good yeah?" he said with a nervous chuckle secretly cursing his brother for leaving him behind again.
Mar 10, 2015 7:06 PM

Jul 2012
Kendar could care less, dragging in the silent Psychokinetic only proved that they could work together and test her skills. Closing his eyes Kendar just listened as he heard the voice of the girl, targets breaking, and the gun firing sound intervals and already noted when he had lost. Almost impossible, but he also has an internal millisecond clock so it was possible for him to note the distance. Even so, 210 points... not bad but if Kendar tried even 600 points was possible in one minute, he just didn't feel like grabbing his other arsenals out after all they were back in his dorm, five weapons on hand is just too much. Kendar then pointed out, "Loser buys dinner...I did not agree, tough guy you buy."
Mar 13, 2015 8:21 PM

Feb 2013
The sound of Drake's small bursts of bullets died off at about the same time Brynn stopped her counting. She had been evaluating the range as they went, working out the most likely positions of each of the targets and relaying them to Drake verbally. But looking at it now she saw only fragments left behind of the many shattered targets. Of the many they had started with, only a handful of the stationary or moving ones remained. She imagined they would all be replaced some time in the night.

Lucas was totaling up the score as she turned around. She had already done the math in her head before he spoke it out loud and she gave a small nod in confirmation when the number he gave matched with her own. She turned her head again when she heard Drake come up beside her. He gave her a couple of pats on the shoulder and, while she said nothing of it, he looked rather worn as he went on ahead of them to do whatever it was he went to do. She watched him as he went and that only served to reaffirm her suspicion. He had carried himself a little differently when they'd been on their way here.

She glanced over at Lucas after Drake had left, and then down at her hip where her own DITE was secured. Her expression changed just slightly as she took it in her hand. The corners of her mouth turned downward very slightly as she looked between it and the range. The thought crossed her mind that perhaps she should have used it instead of giving verbal cues. Her control was still lacking which had lead her to think that she might falsely inform him if she had used her flakes. All the same, if practise for the sake of practise had been the only intention then she felt that it would have been a good opportunity. But there would be other chances.

Still with the DITE in her hand, she looked back to Lucas and Moru and, with her free hand pointed at the room's door and wordlessly asked if they were leaving.
Mar 15, 2015 6:54 AM

Jul 2012
When the trio made it to the training complex, all thoughts of cake left Zaidi's mind as she sees Brynn standing there. "Argall!!!" she cried out as she then clung onto the unfortunate Psychokinetic girl in a hug." Mouuuu I miss you already, what's a rival gonna do if they can't see their rival's progress? Then again it's only been a day, so you did find yourself a platoon right?"
★★★★★

Now standing up and getting ready to leave Kendar was about to exit the complex until that hotheaded girl ran in and hugged psycho girl. Turning to look he sighed with the thought, and here comes trouble...
Mar 15, 2015 9:12 AM

May 2014
Takuma arrived without making a sound while his kei was still hidden. He pulled Zaidi a few steps back by grabbing her collar. He was shaking his head. What an air head... "If I am supposed to stay in the team stop to embaress me... I feel shame just by knowing that you are my teammate..." He then released her while looking around registering the other people there. Nice... so many people... I want to take a nap... Takuma looked around to find a bench where he just laid down on.
Mar 15, 2015 6:54 PM

Jun 2014
As the shooting contest continued, the master sniper seemed to be lacking behind for some reason. The guy looked a lot more useful in this than Drake for some reason yet lost. As he walked by the sniper looked at him and insisted that he bought. "No, my friend, you're the only one that lost. Me and Drake had a tie and I believe us two cancel out your notion." He said with a smile as he patted him heftily on the back. "Besides, I have no money." Moru ended with a grin across his face, pulling out his empty pockets to prove it. He glanced over and the white girl was emotionlessly motioning to them if they were leaving. If she hadn't talked beforehand, he could've swore she was mute. "Yeah I'm gonna head out for a bit and survey the area, see if theres a spare area to train an' all." Moru said in a broad answer. "If ya need anything ask me I'll be glad to help anyway I can." He ended with a smile, standing up and putting his DITE in a pouch on his back.
Mar 16, 2015 10:47 PM

Mar 2008
Feeling ignored again Lucas let out another sigh before turning to Brynn "Yeah I guess we're leaving, we could either get the paper work done or get something to eat..." he started thinking about the options when Moru and Kendar seemed to be having a back and forth about who was buying dinner tell the girl from earlier, the boy who dragged her away and a new guy walked into the training ground making him chuckle a little at the girls reaction to Brynn "She's a strange one" he thought as he walked over to where everyone was and not one to be rude introduce himself to everyone despite his shyness he's father always taught him to at least do that much from all the trade partners he would bring by, with a gentle cough after Zaidi finished talking it hoped to get the groups attention "I'm sorry to intrude but I don't believe we've been formally introduced" he smiled at them half nervous but with the confidence that comes from repeating the line over and over for years "My name is Lucas Wolfang of the SantoBurg Merchant Guild" he places his hand over his chest softly and gives them a slight bow "It's a pleasure to meet you all, I hope our meeting brings us great fortune" he says the last part out of habit from meeting his father's business partners and traders/craftsman but quickly realizes it sounds slightly out of place here and rubs the back of his head as he nervously chuckles.
Mar 19, 2015 7:37 PM

Feb 2013
With her attention focused elsewhere Brynn noticed the approaching steps a little too late. She'd only just started to turn back around when she felt a weight against her and stumbled back a step. It didn't exactly surprise her to see Zaidi when she looked down to see who it was. She wasn't particularly bothered, however, and didn't move to either push the girl away or reciprocate the gesture.

Oh yes... that was right, wasn't it? She hadn't answered the girl's question from earlier yet so it made sense that she was asking her again. Wordlessly, she nodded. However, before Brynn could give her a verbal response Zaidi was pulled back and away by another. The boy was a different one than the one she'd sen Zaidi with earlier. And she spotted that boy again when she leaned slightly to one side to peer around the two, as if to confirm that they were in fact two separate people. The new boy had said "teammate" so Brynn assumed that these two males were members of the girl's platoon. Was that why Zaidi had asked Brynn if she'd found her own yet, maybe? To recruit her?

Brynn's attention wandered as she mulled over the thought, unaware that she'd misinterpreted the girl's actions. It wasn't until she heard Lucas break into the talk that she pushed the thought back off to the side. He introduced himself, though once he was done, although she was unfamiliar with the two males standing with Zaidi, Brynn held off on doing the same for now. Instead, she opted to follow Lucas' actions and bowed to the to two boys. It was a shallow bow, only just recognizable as the intended gesture, though Brynn seemed not to notice, or just didn't much care.
Mar 20, 2015 1:38 AM

Jan 2014
"ugh, it seems that I cannot leave you alone for more than twenty seconds"
I massaged my temple and walked over to the nearest bench. I knew Takuma was laying on it but we came here to train not nap. It wouldn't hurt to tease a little. I walked to the bench and started to sit down, right above his chest until I was close to sitting on him.
"Unless you want me concaving your chest by sitting on you, you should get up and take training seriously."
Mar 21, 2015 3:38 AM

Jul 2012
Pulled away from her dear rival, Zaidi had a disheartened look on her face as she listened to what Takuma said but instantly cheered up as Lucas introduced himself. Zaidi with a smirk and a haughty voice said, "You seem to have more of a brain then your brother at least. Well, nice to meet'cha Lucas, Im Zaidi Xellac, the one and only rival for Brynn." Jumping back to Brynn she then had the poor girl in a tight hug. Turning to the bench with Takuma and Lyric she then asked in a comical manner,"What were we gonna do again?"
★★★★★

Moru explained himself, but Kendar already knew that the outcome was a tie and was not needed to be reminded. What Kendar meant to say was that although he lost there was never an agreement of him having to pay for dinner, hence by "Tough Guy" he meant Drache who had already walked out and that it was his lost. Sighing with a bored look on his face he left and headed for the dorms.
Mar 23, 2015 9:43 AM

May 2014
Takuma quickly restored his DITE, as Lyric came close and started to sit down. "Just try..." So we are here and now? He registered other people drawing closer. Great it's getting crowded again... Takuma was trying to hinder his mood from showing on his face... more or less efficent. He got up and moved to a darker part of the area.
Mar 25, 2015 9:21 PM

Mar 2008
Lucas chuckles at Zaidi's comment "He just has his own way of doing things, they seem to have a way of working themselves out though" he said with a smile as he waved goodbye to Moru and Kentar "like how he got this platoon together, I'm guessing he wanted to get to the strongest and most motivated students before the upperclassman were able to get a hold of them, he may seem like he's jumping in half cocked but he was probably thinking about today since we first found out we were coming here" he said in a way that showed for the most part he looked up to his brother.

"That being said..." he scratched the back of his head a little embarrassed about what he just said "I should be heading out to get the paperwork in for the platoon and find out where my brother took off to" he said with a nervous chuckle at the end thinking he was sounding like he was being clingy but really he was a little worried he might have been over doing it with these test "I also don't want to get in the way of your training" he then looked over at Brynn still being squeezed by Zaidi "you two seem a little close for rivals... um.. are you going to stay?" he started asking the question normally but before he asked if she wanted to come with him he realized what he was asking and got nervous but tried to hide it as best he could while wishing he had just walked out with the others even though it was out of manners that he was going to ask Brynn if she'd like to join him.
Mar 26, 2015 9:44 PM

Feb 2013
In the time it had taken Brynn to bow and then straighten back up Zaidi had freed herself from the male's grip and latched onto the girl once more. Brynn rocked back on her heels before regaining her balance and looked down at the smaller girl. She hadn't been planning to use her arms for anything in particular and she supposed that was a good thing now seeing as they were pinned to her sides.

At about the same time she glimpsed Moru and Kendar leaving the room. That left her and Lucas with Zaidi and her platoon. The two boys Zaidi had come with were spreading out across the room now, too. Preparing for their own training session, maybe? It was the most likely explanation. Zaidi was still holding tightly to Brynn and Lucas was talking about his brother. He trailed off before long and started glancing back at the door before he moved on to talk of paperwork.

When he looked over at Brynn and asked if she was staying, the girl silently shook her head. She didn't have any reason to stay here since they had finished their training. All the same she wasn't entirely sure how to go about removing herself from Zaidi. She pondered the thought for a moment as she looked down at the girl's head. Soon enough, though, she came to some sort of conclusion. She bent her arms and pulled them up to loosen the girl's grip on her and then dipped down and to the side out of the girl's grasp. She took a couple steps toward Lucas and the door before turning back to Zaidi and bowing her head in goodbye.

She still had her DITE in hand when she reached the boy and she stopped to look down at it. She turned her head up to look at Lucas and then back to her DITE.

"Restoration."

The single word was quiet and hung in the air for a second before the little block became a rod in her hand. She lifted her head and a small handful of translucent blue flakes followed the motion and floated in the air in front of her. Without a word of explanation the flakes darted off down the two halls splitting off from the room. Brynn didn't move a single step, but when she'd found whatever she was looking for with those flakes she spoke again.

"He is in the next room down that way." Brynn pointed down the hall on their right. It might not have been obvious she was talking about Drake but she assumed that Lucas would know. "He's not moving." She had meant he was sleeping but the two words both seemed accurate to her. "Are you not nervous anymore?"
Mar 28, 2015 8:39 PM

Mar 2008
"Not moving..?" Lucas let the words sink in and looked at Brynn, her lack of reaction lead him to believe she just meant he was stationary like sitting down or resting after over doing it before but he still thought it'd be better for him to get back to the doms in that case so he was now curious an lost in thought he almost didn't hear Brynn's next words "Nervous?" he stared at her for a bit not knowing how to respond because he couldn't tell if she was joking with him or not "I um... I guess it's not so bad after introductions are over with..." he was looking down and scratching the back of his head seeming to get worse the more he thought about it.

He soon turned around trying to stop thinking about how he was talking almost alone with two girls "I'm gonna go pick him up then... it.. was nice to meet you.." he waved back at Zaidi and started for the door now having lost all nerv he had gathered since Brynn had to point it out and as he got out of Zaidi's sight he popped himself in the head "smooth..." he said with a sigh as he went to the next room where his brother was.
Mar 30, 2015 6:04 PM

Feb 2013
Brynn watched the boy as he started off down the hall in the direction she'd pointed. He'd said he was going to get his brother and she knew it wasn't far to reach him so there was no need for her to show him exactly where he was. However, Kendar and Moru had both already left. There had been talk of dinner and meeting back up but she didn't recall a specific place being mentioned.

She looked down the other hall leading back outside where Moru and Kendar had exited. She could probably find them, but it would be faster to ask Lucas or Drake seeing as she already knew where both of them had gone. That said, she turned down the right-hand hallway where she'd directed Lucas and started toward the room Drake was in. As she drew closer to the room her flakes flew out of the doorway and returned to her. She tucked the DITE away once more before stepping up to and through the door. She didn't spot them immediately, but a quick sweep revealed both boys off to one side.
Mar 31, 2015 4:44 PM

Jul 2012
Brynn struggled a bit in her grasp but Zaidi easily let her go and do what she wanted without any resistance. As soon as Brynn bowed and stepped out of the complex along with the younger brother Zaidi had then realized that in her platoon she's the only girl and already missed the company her rival gives her even if she wasn't sociable. For a while standing there Zaidi mulled about how this is her moment to prove Brynn that she's the best. Her resolve reinforced once more she then restored her fan-like DITE out and walked over to Lyric on the bench smacking his head with the fan dragged him by the arm and did the same to Takuma with a smack as well.

"So remind me why we're here again? Cause I'm an idiot," she said in a haughty irritated voice.
Mar 31, 2015 8:28 PM

Jan 2014
The fan smack was unexpected. I was stunned by her violent nature but even more stunned that she did it to Takuma as well as she dragged us to the center of the room.
"I can't tell if you are serious or actually playing us for fools"
I chuckled a little as I pulled out my DITE as well. The setting was on rail gun mode and I switched it to sub machine gun

"How about a game... whoever gets the most hits on a training hologram wins. Winner gets to order the losers around for an entire day. Sounds fair?"

I walked to the computer and summoned a low level boss for us. It appeared in pixel form before taking shape.
Apr 1, 2015 12:16 AM

May 2014
Takuma was standing in a dark corner of the area, leaning to a wall with his eyes closed, when suddenly... he got hit. Kinda irritated he opened his eyes. He then got dragged away. What the hell is going on again.... Takuma then heard what Zaidi was saying. She can't be this stupid.... right? He was kinda on the same wavelength with Lyric on that topic.

Quite the annoying game... What are we here? A kindergarten? .... Anyway I have no reason to use everything I have... The look on his face clearly shows his disapproval of Lyrics idea. "Why am I here again...?" He spoke this words in a silent way, more an idea than a whisper.
Apr 1, 2015 2:46 AM

Jul 2012
"Oi, gloomy guy, Takuma! if you don't get your act together everyone's getting a tsukomun including myself though someone else will be using the fan then..." she ordered. "Neh Lyric so we just have to beat the hologram up right?" she said as she cracked her knuckles in anticipation. "So who's up first?" she asked not even considering that Lyric's weapon was in a sense on the level of cheating.
Apr 5, 2015 10:05 PM

Mar 2008
Drake was passed out snoring a bit with Lucas standing over him sighing "couldn't you have waited tell we got to the doms?" he was shaking his brother trying to get him to wake up when Brynn came in and almost immediately as if he knew someone else had entered the room Drake shot up knocking heads with Lucas but as sleepy as he was barley felt it "I was just resting my eyes!" he said quickly as he rubbed the sleep out of them and the little trail of drool off his cheek, Lucas on the other hand stepped back quickly but his reaction time wasn't fast enough resulting in a bump to the forehead "ouch! Dad didn't call you thick headed for nothing!" he said with his hands now rubbing his forehead.

Drake got up quickly with a spring back in his step form the nap "So you guys are still here? I thought I said we should meet up for dinner?" he quickly started scrambling around trying to find his phone to check the time "don't tell me it's time already?"

Lucas sighed one hand still rubbing his forehead "It's only been a little while since you started (resting your eyes) brother, but Brynn found you near by on the way out so we came to check on you" he's voice didn't seem that annoyed by the situation almost as if this was within the realms of normal for the two "besides, you never said were we should meet up..." he pointed out almost jokingly.

Drake was scratching the back of his head with a big smile on his face "I guess I did leave out that little detail" he then popped back up and motioned to Brynn with a fist pump "but we go a top notch Pych so getting separated won't be an issue right?" he didn't really know a whole lot about the range or most of the powers Brynn had so he was just basing this info off of the things he had heard about Nen-I users.

Lucas sighed at how carefree that plan was but knew it was only a cover up for the fact that his brother was just to tried after using that much kei as quickly as he did to think ahead like he always likes to "I guess so, as long as Brynn is fine with it..." he looked over at her as if to ask but not wanting to trouble her if she had other things to do.

Drake walked over to her with a big smile "She's a member of the platoon now so it should be just fine!" he placed his hand on her shoulder "so just let em know we'll meet back at that food court outside of the ceremony hall at 1800 yeah? Tell then it's free time!" he was looking forward to getting in a little more rest before then but getting their paperwork in was going to take top priority.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character creation

Kinith - Jul 29, 2014

9 by Ghosty2 »»
Nov 22, 2015 8:49 AM

» Zuellni Ceremony Hall

Kinith - Mar 3, 2015

41 by Kinith »»
Mar 14, 2015 1:02 AM

Sticky: » Techniques

Kinith - Aug 4, 2014

0 by Kinith »»
Aug 4, 2014 11:28 AM

Sticky: » Questions

Kinith - Aug 2, 2014

0 by Kinith »»
Aug 2, 2014 5:59 PM

» Zuelni Alchemy Complex

Kinith - Jul 29, 2014

0 by Kinith »»
Jul 29, 2014 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.