Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 17, 2009 1:43 PM

Aug 2007
We must share our love of Kafuka! Why do you love her?

For me, there are many reasons. From the first episode, she kind of reminded me of me, which isn't why I love her, but it's funny. I also deny peoples negative, melodramatic feelings like that, although I never said anything as witty as dear Fuura, haha. I love her voice, her personality, the way she scares people and just everything about her.
Usotsuki. 
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 17, 2009 2:23 PM

Jan 2009
She is just way too awesome......I can't explain it
Who can resist this???
Sep 18, 2009 8:07 AM

Jan 2008
I love her, because she is so deliciously oblivious of the things around her! :D
How can you not like the positive twist she can give to even the most horific situations?!

Ah yeah, and cause I'm a positive-thinker as well I guess. But indeed, not as witty as her. XD

All you need in life is a sick mind and someone to share it with.
Care to share?
Apr 22, 2010 12:22 PM

Oct 2008
Because she is awesome.
May 24, 2010 6:03 PM

Aug 2009
It's gotta be her optimism & ability to make even the crappiest situations to be in sound like windows of opportunity into a realm of hope and joy.

It also helps that her overall cuteness in both appearence and voice (Ai Nonaka nailed it) makes what she's saying sound like common sense. Of course, the secretly twisted side that continutes to sabotages Nozomu's attempts at appreciating the things he hates and meeting a peaceful end.

Honestly, what isn't there to like about Fuura Kafuka?
May 30, 2010 2:29 PM

Jun 2008
she's just too awesome to not love...
Jun 27, 2010 5:40 PM

Jan 2009
Because she is the antithesis of the protagonist. She is almost like the savior character of extremely negative *seemingly* suicidal teacher and I like those types of savior characters. Though as the series progressive her thinking becomes less "positive" and more "crazy".
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.