Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 16, 2014 9:09 PM

Jan 2014
Well this is one NTR doujin from CARN himself that is I'm glad about the ending. . .
an ending like boss!! he beat the crap out of the other douche-bag guys
but I think the fact that his childhood friend will never be the same again.

all and all this is the only NTR that I red that ended some how with a sense of justice
P.S if you hate NTR stuff don't read this
Yes NTR, basically the main character gets his love ones stolen away from them by either force, cheating without them knowing...or knowing at the end but does nothing and accept it. or he/she can't just simple do nothing about it.

YOU vanilla lovers are already been warned!! (well i'm a vanilla lover though, I guess to my curiosity, I traveled to other side of the force by mistake!! lol

For YOU who are into NTR stuff..this is also a good read coz it's a new material for NTR genres..that always ends miserably..

in any case for the 1st time I'm giving a NTR genre of a 8/10 score because of the ending.
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jun 3, 2015 3:34 AM

Dec 2014
I hope they animate this. Rage Mode done right.
Aug 27, 2015 8:47 PM

May 2015
The dude was a Boss taking more than one opponent at the same time, it is sad that this was never shown in a panel nonetheless that was sweet teaching a lesson to scumbags while avenging your friend in the process, priceless and very rare to see in a NTR H-Manga.

By her reaction in the end panel she knew that the guy who whoop the other soccer club members a$$es was his childhood friend (people in the crowd were talking about the incident) and I think she must felt very ashamed or sorry that she indirectly put his friend in jail, it sad because she will never be the same (after the rape {she was drugged she couldn’t fight back} so I have to give her a pass she was a victim) but then she let all the other thing happened to her knowing that senpai was lower than crap, so now she had to bear the consequences of her decisions…
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.