Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 3, 2009 7:25 PM
Jun 2009
Any ideas or information you have, put them here. Let's work on this section together!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 5, 2009 5:38 PM

Mar 2009
hmm, we could add info on Vice's 'master' and Rune. We also know enough about Jealousy to write up about him.
Sep 5, 2009 7:48 PM
Jun 2009
I don't think there is enough right now but let's see.

K- Quit his job. He also rented a room for Vice for a year. He also uses Vice to do whatever he wants. (Also I would like to mention Vice's favorite food that K cooks for him.) K also looks like a rat. He apparently looks similar to a coworker at Jump as well. (XD)

Rune - Best friend with Yamato and was there when Ultimo woke up. Recently Jealous visited him.

Jealousy - Wearing pink gems around his eyes, he is Jealous the Envious...one of the seven sins. He made a vow with the reincarnation of the Noble he previously had made a vow with. However, he killed the reincarnation and now is after Lune.

Those are mine....:/
gatokittySep 7, 2009 9:06 AM
Jan 19, 2010 5:57 PM
Jan 2010
here's what i think:

Ultimo:
Karakuridouji
Current Master: Yamato
Known Relatives: Prof. Dunstan, Vice, Jealousy, Regula, Pardonner, Gluttony, Sloth
Theme Song: Heroes of our Time-DragonForce
Bio: Ultimo has known Yamato since his first incarnation 1000 years before the main time-line of events. He symbolizes ultimate good, unlike his brother, Vice, who symbolizes ultimate evil. He also has red gloves on both hands that can change into any shape at will. He has been locked in battle with Vice ever since their "father," Professor Dunstan, created them to see which was better, ultimate good or ultimate evil.

Note: this is just the format for what each bio looks like. I just used Ultimo as an example. There should also be a good picture of each character by themselves in color.
ultimatum-Jan 19, 2010 6:03 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Good Or Evil

gatokitty - Aug 30, 2009

27 by matamune_tenshi »»
Jun 28, 2010 5:20 PM

» SPOILERS - Random Chat on KD Ultimo...

gatokitty - Aug 30, 2009

14 by gatokitty »»
Jan 6, 2010 8:28 AM

Sticky: » Club Name + Summary

gatokitty - Sep 7, 2009

5 by Pachi »»
Dec 11, 2009 11:06 PM

» SPOILERS - Your fave KDs...

gatokitty - Aug 29, 2009

7 by CodeSaint »»
Oct 19, 2009 5:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.