Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 1, 2014 2:35 PM

Jul 2008
The Onmyouji Shrine
Located in the deepest part of the Shouko Village, this sacred onmyoudo precinct is under the safekeeping of the ancient Minamigaoka Housegold, which is recognized as the most accurate seers and strongest exorcists of the Shouko Clan.
NoHeartMar 1, 2014 2:39 PM
My candies:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 1, 2014 2:46 PM

Jul 2008
< previously at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1071765&show=20#post38 >

<< Entrance gate >>

"Here you are." Shinta sentenced at the door of the great House gate behind the Shrine.

"Fine, you can go now." She said going inside.

"Shsts." The boy said leaving the place. <continue somewhere else>

<< Inside the House >>

The maids of the house welcomed her little mistress, how went directly into her room.
My candies:
Mar 3, 2014 7:06 PM

Nov 2013
He ran to this shrine, where he leaned against the outer wall of the shrine. He slowly walked around the wall, and sighed.
-Let not the fear of death stay your hand nor defeat your courage. The warrior who will prevail is the one who conquers death, who becomes one with death as we have.
-To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?
Mar 3, 2014 7:12 PM

Jul 2008
"What are you doing here." A "cat" asked the guy walking around.
My candies:
Mar 3, 2014 7:21 PM

Nov 2013
"What? I'm just walking around... Just a little tired..."
He said, he had been awake for a week, constantly traveling. He leaves.
Honorable-StigmaMar 3, 2014 7:45 PM
-Let not the fear of death stay your hand nor defeat your courage. The warrior who will prevail is the one who conquers death, who becomes one with death as we have.
-To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?
Mar 3, 2014 8:21 PM

Jul 2008
The shikigami continued with its guard tour once the guy left.
My candies:
Mar 10, 2014 10:27 AM

Nov 2013
After the shikigami left, he slowly peered out and moved swiftly across, taking refuge in the shrine.
Mar 10, 2014 7:32 PM

Jul 2008
A crow landed near Claud. "So you were just looking for some shelter, eh, guy?" It asked him.
My candies:
Mar 11, 2014 7:50 AM

Nov 2013
"Yes, something like that."
He sighed and looked at the crow.
Mar 11, 2014 6:36 PM

Jul 2008
The crow just stood there observing.
My candies:
Mar 11, 2014 6:56 PM

Nov 2013
"So do you have a master?"
Mar 11, 2014 7:06 PM

Jul 2008
"As any shikigami." The crow said.
My candies:
Mar 11, 2014 7:19 PM

Nov 2013
"Well who is it is what I meant."
Mar 11, 2014 8:03 PM

Jul 2008
"One of many Onmyouji under the protection of the Minamigaoka Household."
My candies:
Mar 11, 2014 8:09 PM

Nov 2013
"I see, this is the Minamigaoka Household? Interesting. Onmyoudō huh, I remember thinking about choosing that path. I chose Kenjutsu and Kendō, or Budō and Bujutsu in the end though."
Mar 11, 2014 9:26 PM

Jul 2008
"The path of the sword can be both: noble and infidel, young man." The crow kept talking. "Be careful on your choices."
My candies:
Mar 11, 2014 9:39 PM

Nov 2013
"You have no idea what you're talking about crow. Kenjutsu and Kendō require discipline, training, it is noble. It is Justice.
Mar 11, 2014 10:07 PM

Jul 2008
"And you are being naive thinking is noble just because it requires discipline and training." She sentenced. "There's alway two direction at every path, is put to the individual which to choose."
My candies:
Mar 11, 2014 10:19 PM

Nov 2013
"Naive? I think you're just an idiot. If you're disciplined, you are noble. That's what Kenjutsu and Kendō has it's principles based upon. I do t want to be told by a crow, and a shikigami at that, to tell me what it is. If you're not noble or disciplined when using the sword, it is not even close to Kenjutsu or Kendō."
Mar 12, 2014 7:09 PM

Jul 2008
"Then why are you so flustered about that you need to keep saying that to yourself?" The crow asked. "Maybe you are not as desciplined as you said you are."
My candies:
Mar 12, 2014 11:22 PM

Nov 2013
"When was I ever flustered. I'm not embarrassed at all. I'm staring to also wonder if you know what the words coming out of your mouth actually mean. I say the same thing because it's the truth, you need no other explanation. You're just trying to find a loophole around the philosophy when you clearly never studied it."
Mar 13, 2014 8:20 PM

Jul 2008
"You do are as sharp as you blade." The crow mocked. "But you kept going repeating as a parrot about your memorized philosophy, when I'm here talking about the human nature itself. There is not real true nor a real mistake when there two side from where to see the same thing."
My candies:
Mar 14, 2014 2:28 AM

Nov 2013
"Human nature. I'm not human dimwit."
Mar 14, 2014 2:33 PM

Jul 2008
"You do are, but not in the way you are thinking." The crow replied.
My candies:
Mar 14, 2014 2:45 PM

Nov 2013
"I'm not much like a human anymore. I almost have no emotions to limit me from some things. By not having these emotions, they keep me from 'strafing off the path.'"
Mar 14, 2014 10:37 PM

Jul 2008
"Then what brought you here, little man?"
My candies:
Mar 15, 2014 2:00 AM

Nov 2013
"What brought me here? I needed a place to stay without the need to pay. And this is a shrine."
Mar 15, 2014 10:22 AM

Jul 2008
"You are right, its a shrine. Don't forget to thank the god of this place after resting young man." The crow said before leaving to continue its round.

The shrine was quite lively at that hour, even thought it might be so subtle to most people. There were lots of shikigami patrolling the place all around.
My candies:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Trading Center - Inn ( 1 2 )

ToastedYeti - Mar 3, 2014

58 by Kahmu »»
Mar 15, 2014 10:07 PM

» open feild ( 1 2 )

ToastedYeti - Feb 28, 2014

91 by SalvatoreDoni »»
Mar 13, 2014 9:50 PM

» Caell's Village - Arena

NoHeart - Mar 11, 2014

2 by NoHeart »»
Mar 12, 2014 7:11 PM

Sticky: » Caell's Village - Main Thread

SalvatoreDoni - Feb 23, 2014

17 by SalvatoreDoni »»
Mar 11, 2014 11:12 PM

» Caell's Village - Clan Leader's House

NoHeart - Mar 11, 2014

0 by NoHeart »»
Mar 11, 2014 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.