Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 21, 2009 11:00 PM

Feb 2008
Yes, Godchild and not just about Jizabel. Though that would be highly appreciated given the name of the club! X3

The idea was spurred when sorryll said she was going to write a fanfic. I definitely don't mean to put her on the spot and say that she has to post her story, just saying the idea came of it! >n<

anyways, here's a poem that I wrote with the help of a friend. It make more sense if you have read the entire series :3

My life a black hole, devoid of color,
Everything of poison, black was my soul.
You brought back the color like no other,
To live in you arms is my only goal.

Startling like a sudden lightning storm-
My broken heart forever true to you.
The other you refuses to conform,
But you’ll come back to me to tie my shoes.

Revenge is first in my dark, lonely mind-
A poison may soon find it’s way to you,
But I know you’ll remain forever mine;
The fates decided long before you knew.

The broken shards have pierced my mortal soul,
To die in your arms is my only goal.

it's not much ^^'
it was actually for a school assignment when we had to write a sonnet. XP
it was damn hard to do 10 syllables per line and a rhyming pattern of ababcdcdefefgg >n<

anyways, please post any art, including pictures, stories, poems, etc, of Godchild. :3
cloud9_eternalJul 27, 2009 9:13 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 23, 2009 8:32 AM

Dec 2008
That's gorgeous <33 Seriously. Sonnets are damn hard to do. But that was brilliant *sniffles*

I don't mind being put on the spot.By 'story', ehehe...I have over 20 Godchild fics now. I am in the process of writing the final chapter of a stupidly long JizabelxCassian fic that I am..well, actually very proud of. I'll be sad when it's over. How about I link you guys up to my better JizabelxCassian fics? I know! I'll put the title with a link, and add the summary I wrote for each one okay? And include the length XD

Sacrificial Lamb - the aforementioned epic one.
Summary: In a final attempt to escape Delilah, Jizabel and Cassian find themselves conflicted by forbidden emotions, frightened by their desires and caught between hope and despair. Will they ever be free? Or will they destroy each other first?
Length: 44,982 words. 11/12 chapters complete

Missing
Summary: My wrists are circled by rope burns, my neck covered in bruises. I am a cocoon of cold pain, aching, bleeding and struggling for breath. I smile. Dark Cassian-centric fic, one sided JizabelxCassian and plenty of Cassandra.
Length: 2,573 words, completed oneshot.

Creature
Summary: It felt to Jizabel as though there was some creature living inside him, a creature that fed on rage and humiliation and wanted nothing but blood...but he hadn't been born this way, and all creatures have to be trained to kill.
Length: 1,925, completed oneshot

Don't Wake Up
Summary: Angel, sweet angel, don't wake up... Somewhat dark Cassian and Jizabel fic - but not a yaoi.
Length: 2,254, completed oneshot

Our Farewell
Summary: Cassian had come to symbolise all the goodness left in the world, had almost caused Jizabel’s heart of ice to begin beating again after so many years of coldness. And now he was gone and everything was cold and grey and silent. (Basically, a reworking of the train station scene in book 5)
Length: 3,044 words, completed oneshot.

*phew*
There are more but that'll do for now neh? There are CainxRiff fics on there too, if anyone is interested.

...I'm very sad writing this much. I know.
Jul 24, 2009 3:05 AM

Feb 2008
your avatar is absolutely adorable!!!! >w<

there can never be too much Godchild, particularly Jizabel, fanfiction!
i would say put more up, but i doesn't seem like anyone else is really active or anything... my fault T.T

i will definitely make an effort to read all of those..... now i just need to find the time ><
Jul 27, 2009 5:12 AM

Dec 2008
Thankyou! I made it myself haha. I have a sort of...compulsion to make icons and that picture of Mary is tooo cute to pass up.

And haha take as long as you like! And no worries about it not being active, I'll see if I can coerce some fangirls I know to join this site and get involved. XD
Jul 27, 2009 9:18 AM

Feb 2008
>w<

i read missing T.T
it's so good, but so sad! absolutely beautiful! >u<
Jul 27, 2009 6:05 PM

Dec 2008
*blush*

Sankyuuu <3 I felt bad writing that one, and am sure itll be the reason why Im sent to hell XDD
Jul 28, 2009 8:51 PM

Feb 2008
DX never! how could you be sent to hell for writing something so amazing?!?!?!?
it was absolutely beautiful and deserves to be enshrined! >u<
Aug 6, 2009 2:54 PM

Dec 2008
XD

Thank you very much. <3
Aug 7, 2009 1:02 AM

Feb 2008
wow. this totally reminds me that i need to make more time to read your stuff! DX
i've only been going on late, so i don't get enough time for everything.
must.... make.... time!!!! ><
Aug 7, 2009 4:23 AM

Dec 2008
XD I have the no time problem when it coems to writing at the moment. Anime-addicted >.<

Though soon I'm going to write another Jizabel-centric oneshot, with only a tiny hint of Cassian ;)
Aug 7, 2009 9:08 PM

Feb 2008
:3 it's a curse, but an enjoyable one! XP

awww only a hint? >w<
Aug 8, 2009 9:53 AM

Dec 2008
Welll....umm....no XD

More like, only a hint of a RELATIONSHIP. Cassian will be present. As well as some corpses :P
Aug 9, 2009 12:58 AM

Feb 2008
that's not morbid at all.

and i didn't think so. how could there be only a hint? XP
yay! i can't wait for it! though i still need to go through the rest ^^'
Aug 9, 2009 5:18 AM

Dec 2008
XD 'that's not morbid at all' Oh dear. I think 'morbid' should be my middle name...

Originally, there was only going to be a hnt but then Cassian bitched and whined at me until I agreed to let him have a part :P

Haha, take your time ^^ I'm planning on finishing the epic one today seeing as it's taking forever.
Aug 12, 2009 2:58 AM

Feb 2008
urgh... so much stuff i need to do. and all must be done before poor me can read your epic fics!! DX

from what little (><) i've read, and what you've told me, it should be XP

Cassian does have a tendency to do that, doesn't he? X3 i'm glad though; we all need more cassian and jizabel! ^^
Aug 15, 2009 10:15 AM

Dec 2008
Hells yes! There can never be too much Cassian. He needs more fans.
Aug 16, 2009 2:45 AM

Feb 2008
X3 but of course.

i finally have free time! i plan to read at least creature and our farewell, so i'll tell you how much i like them when i do! X3
Aug 16, 2009 7:47 AM

Dec 2008
Yaaay! Enjoy them. Don't be too hard on me XD
Aug 16, 2009 12:44 PM

Feb 2008
creature: amazing! i love the religion aspect and especially loved the end. it was creepy but perfect! X3
our farewell: how do you write about them so perfectly? amazing, amazing, amazing!! >w< you were right in using less dialogue, and you provided the perfect reason for everything. ridiculously amazing X3

told you i'd tell you how much i like them XP
Aug 17, 2009 12:34 AM

Dec 2008
*blushes and then tackleglomps* Thankyouuuuu~~~. I'm glad you liked Creature, I was worried it would offend people XD And I'm so happy you liked Our Farewell - I've never been confident with that one since it's an overused scene and I wrote it in the school library...XDD
Aug 17, 2009 12:58 AM

Feb 2008
*staggers* X3 your welcome! >w<
how could i not like them? i'm very lax in what offends me and what doesn't, so nothing much bothers me :D i loved it really!
is it really and overused scene? i didn't know XP it was excellent regardless of where you wrote it!
Aug 25, 2009 10:02 AM

Dec 2008
Well, overused in the teeny tiny fandom that is JizabelxCassian XD I think I've read every fic written for those two online. (And written a considerable amount of them too XDD)
Aug 26, 2009 1:57 AM

Feb 2008
so i noticed! XP
i haven't really read many because i never really seem to find the time. but perhaps i should read more......
Aug 28, 2009 10:50 AM

Dec 2008
Oh it's no problem!

Oooh this is the perfect thread to post this! I had an interesting idea for a new Godchild series yesterday, that'll allow me to have both CainxRiff and JizabelxCassian. If I write it, it's going to be set post-series and contain a lot of blood and gore, deadly dolls, mental instability and...ZENOPIA (who I must put in every story)
Aug 30, 2009 2:32 AM

Feb 2008
Zenopia? i do not know who or what that is...... ^^'

that sounds fantastic though!!! X3
Aug 30, 2009 7:59 AM

Dec 2008
Dr Zenopia, The Hermit! I love him, he's so funny. And since he was Jizabel's co-doctor and nice to Cassian in volume 5...I see him as integral to everything XD
Sep 4, 2009 1:09 AM

Feb 2008
Ah! i remember now. it's been too long. plus me and names don't really get along very well ^^'
he was actually nice, and seemed to care as much as anyone can in Dehlilah.
sorry but what does integral mean? i probably know, but at the moment, i'm too tired to think of it..... XP
Sep 14, 2009 2:06 PM

Dec 2008
As in, vital. XD I just love him too much.

I posted the first chapter of the new fic, if you're interested >.< It's gonna be creepy.
Sep 15, 2009 11:26 PM

Feb 2008
oh jeez. i totally knew that. >< i must really have been tired XP

i noticed! i believe i have you on author alerts or something, so i got a message..... i think. i'll get around to reading it after all this homework......... T.T
though i very much wish to read it now ><
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Quotes

Sorryll - Aug 9, 2009

2 by strangeone94 »»
Aug 2, 2012 8:18 PM

» MEMBER CARDS!!!!

cloud9_eternal - Aug 7, 2009

18 by Linaewen »»
Mar 6, 2012 8:26 AM

» Favorite Thing?

cloud9_eternal - Mar 18, 2009

36 by cloud9_eternal »»
Sep 4, 2009 1:05 AM

» Help, Suggestions, Anything Really.

4 by cloud9_eternal »»
Aug 9, 2009 7:54 PM

» Finished Memeber Cards

0 by cloud9_eternal »»
Aug 7, 2009 11:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.