Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 18, 2009 4:25 PM

Apr 2009
I just felt the urge to write, so this ended up in my head. I don't know what to make of it. I guess it's a good start . . .

Alex just stood there motionless, watching his brother's movements carefully, making sure not to worsen the situation.
"I invited her here. . ."He sighed, now deciding he couldn't avoid the inevitable. He relaxed his tense shoulders, took in a deep puff of air, and began to tell the day before as he remembered it.
It was one of those ordinary days. The trees from beyond the classroom window had begun to lose their crispy leaves. This was no different than any of the past autumns, he had experienced. Every year, since he was five, it all stayed the same. It's not just the trees that repeated the same cycle. Every leaf seemed to sway the same way. Every bird sang the same tune. The town, the home, was no different. It still had the same veiw of the stars. It still had the same people, those who were afraid of his blood line and those who would not admit they were. And the very same town run by the iron bars that kept him locked up there.
Alex always sat in the same place every school year, in back all the way over to the left, right next to the window. The window was one of his only
friends besides his own brother, Kayne. He couldn't stand talking to others the way his twin brother could. The brother who always sat in the middle seat, confident in his abilities, and caught the eyes of every girl who happened to have the misforutune of meeting him, as he was told quite often.
They had always shared the same looks except for their eye color. Alex is the one with the silver eyes, he remembered his teacher telling the girl who had walked into the same classroom, blindly, that very day. He stopped watching the leaves fall to pear over at the "new meat" in the classroom. The letters on the chalk board spelled out the name J-A-S-I-M-I-N-E, or Jazz she later told the teacher. This girl wore a maroon jacket with sleeves that stretched past her finger tips, shorts that were in a jean style, and orange flip-flops. Her long flowing black hair almost nearly blacked out her violet eyes which looked quite like the first rays of dawn in the moon light.
Alex took note that his brother was unimpressed, no surprise there. He found girls as useful toys, playing with them until he found a better one. Kayne yawned a few times then looked away, most likely thinking she wouldn't make a good pet. The teacher told the girl to follow her past all the likely teacher's
pets who wouldn't mind helping out a new student. She walked further, and further, farther, and farther, until she came to a complete halt infront of Alex's desk. He turned his eyes slightly towards the teacher, head nuzzled in his arms, and his body slumped over the desk. He remembered the teacher lecturing him on bad posture, however, he ignored her once again to look out the window. After the teacher was finished, she closed her sagicious meloncholy eyes, and explained to Jazz that this "misfit" was to be her guide.
At that moment he poped his head out of the rabbit hole and began to explain her lack of judgement in the case. Alex certainly did not want another person invading his space, pushing his window friend away, but in the end the teacher won the arguement with 'you need more friends'.
Alexrose40Jul 18, 2009 4:32 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 19, 2009 9:08 AM
Jul 2018
So far,I like it.=D
Jul 23, 2009 11:38 AM

Feb 2009
XDXD
OH MY GOD!
Super Awesome Details!
T.T i envy you.....
Join the exciting adventure!
The God's World8059!
Jul 26, 2009 8:17 PM

May 2008
i'm also friends with mr. window
way back when i was still in elementary
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» your stories and ideas

NaruUzimaki - May 13, 2009

10 by NightSnow »»
Nov 23, 2012 6:06 PM

Sticky: » Request an ID CARD HERE :) ( 1 2 3 )

Miru-SAMA - May 11, 2009

146 by NightSnow »»
Nov 2, 2012 9:19 AM

Sticky: » Introductions ( 1 2 3 )

Fatal1078 - May 10, 2009

123 by Haruka-chan95 »»
Jun 19, 2010 4:29 AM

» The Light Novel Project

ArchieBlaye - Apr 22, 2010

4 by ArchieBlaye »»
Apr 25, 2010 12:52 PM

» Music

Fatal1078 - May 10, 2009

20 by ArchieBlaye »»
Apr 20, 2010 10:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.