Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 29, 2012 2:56 PM

Dec 2006
Hey peeps :)
I am Kim, 25 years old and been an anime fan since I was 12 (technically even younger, if you count Pokemon ^^; ). I also really like video games and music (varying from metal to indie, trance, techno, classical, just not country). Am studying medicine abroad which can be quite daunting but is also great fun.
Hope to meet some cool people here :)
Jan 29, 2012 3:38 PM

Jan 2012
Hi I'm Jansen, 18 years old (turning 19 this feb. 2) I'm from Philippines. I've been watching anime and reading manga for two years now. I like animes that can make me laugh till I cry (my favorite is Gintama) with a little action too. But lately I'm liking some rom-com :D I like online games too. Thanks for accepting me in this group! ^_^
Jan 30, 2012 9:59 AM

Jan 2012
Heya, my name is Lisa, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Germany. Currently I'm in the last year for my a-level exams. I like online games (played Archlord and Aion) but mostly watching Anime lately (currently at Code Geass R1 20/25). My favourite anime atm is Vampire Knight, can't wait for the new season and the new mangas, too bad it's airing so slow~! >.<
I pretty much listen to every kind of music, but my favourites are dnb, dubstep and (vocal) trance.
I'm looking forward to meeting some new people here, feel free to message me :)

Edit: Don't think I'm rude; I pretty much just signed up here so I can't reply to private messages yet, gives me an error saying that I need to wait 3 days!
NendzJan 30, 2012 10:07 AM
Feb 1, 2012 3:13 PM

Jan 2008
Hello :3 my name is Deena but for short you can call me Dee , I'm 22 years old and just started my last year at dental school. Currently I'm living in Saudi Arabia , with my parents which my dad is Saudi and my mom is Korean and 3 sisters. I enjoy everything in life , I see myself into anything as long as it's weird , not normal or get something different then others . I really love music and I listen to anything as long as it's good =D . I also enjoy watching and reading Yaoi <3 and yes I love my xbox and DS :3.
Feb 1, 2012 4:47 PM

Aug 2011
nice to meet you guys!
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/GregRocks&sclick=1">

"Gravity is just a myth. Jon Fitch is holding everything down. He's like the opposite of Atlas, he's got the world under his shoulder."
Feb 1, 2012 7:27 PM
Oct 2011
Hey everybody my names Ali i am a 19 year old Canadian University student taking sociology as a major and a huge anime fan started watching anime when i was a little kid like dragon ball and bam got hooked on anime. Other than watching anime I like to drink a couple of heinekens and watch hockey
Feb 19, 2012 2:25 PM
Jan 2010
Hey, I'm (Name and Address withheld).
I'm 19 I work with technology, go to college, and predominately watch anime. I am an extremely casual gamer, and prefer to marathon a series then play whatever new COD is out. I am a bit introverted, but I do enjoy talking to people, and discussing either anime or whatever.
-Syiboi (Pronounced Psi-boy)
Feb 19, 2012 2:48 PM

May 2011
Name's Tegar, 19 y.o, loved anime and manga since 7 y.o
Feb 19, 2012 8:01 PM

Feb 2012
Hi I'm Josh i love anime and i am a gamer
I'm 22 and been a fan of anime since i was 10
i love to talk to people so feel free to message

Konata x Kagami Forever!!!
Feb 20, 2012 1:44 PM

Feb 2012
Hey, names Brad, just turned 18 and im still in love with anime. Started with that first episode of DBZ at 8 years old and just went from there. Im currently finishing up high school but ill be going to college to study computer science soon enough! I enjoy just about anything life has to offer; food, music, sports, anime, manga, videogames i love it all!

Message me anytime, id love to meet new people who love anime as much as me!
Feb 22, 2012 4:47 AM

Sep 2011
Hi, my name is Steven. I am living in Vienna and I am 18 years old. I love watching anime and reading manga. I have been a fan since I was 10 (first anime that I have watched was X). I am also playing lots of video games and doing sports, like soccer or tennis.
Nice to meet you.
Feb 22, 2012 8:18 AM

Feb 2012
Heyy I am Fritz :D. I am from Ohio and a full time college student. I am in a fraternity (don't judge!) and I tend to get too drunk ^_^ but I love anime and gaming. Ask imp I am a League of Legends fanatic. I got into anime over this past summer and can't stop :D. I love rom/coms and things of that sort. I also tend to be the role of comic relief in real life xD and I always have my foot in my mouth. I am blonde so that should speak for itself lol
Feb 22, 2012 3:37 PM
Aug 2009
Gotomtom, names is Thomas.
I am Dutch, live in the Netherlands am 20 years old.
I play games mostly.
I watch some anime, barely read manga.
I do like books, something that seems to be dying out nowadays.
I preffer military/sci-fi serious anime, but due to lack of these usually end up with increasingly boring harem/echii anime :(, also most anime turning up from military search appear to be hentai -_-0
I go to school still, where i should be learning to become a webdeveloper. NOT designer, design is for pussie comrade! (watch RWJ to understand).
I speak English and Dutch very well, I can also understand most English accents, from British and American to Argentinian and Dutch, thanks to Teamspeak and gaming in international clans. I know a few words and phrases in Japanese, understand some German (thanks to being Dutch).
Feb 22, 2012 3:53 PM
Jan 2012
Sup ppls names Kabbage lol real name Allen, live in baltimore but im from New York..im 22 turn 23 on May 26
Most recent anime completed: Steins Gate (awesome anime loved it and ending was tight)
Most recent game completed:Final Fantasy 13-2 well almost 159-160 fragments
Current Games: Madden 12 and MW3
Current Animes: Alot lol check the list its pretty good
Hobbies: Playn the 360, Watching anime, hanging with the homies
Feb 23, 2012 9:12 PM

Feb 2012
Hi guys. I'm James, 37 and I live in Florida. Been into anime on and off officially since the early 90's. Unofficially, since the mid-80's when I first saw a show called Voltron. Didn't have any idea at the time it was an anime, but I have learned better since. Other interests of mine include, but are not limited to, food (any kind, always trying new restaurants and exotic cuisine,) physics and biology, horror films and novels, anything dealing with the ocean and above all else, music of pretty much any type. Except yodeling and polka. I have other intersts as well, but I shan't ramble on too long. Anyways, nice being here and I look forward to some enlightening convos with ya all!
Every minute you are thinking of evil, you might have been thinking of good instead. Refuse to pander to a morbid interest in your own misdeeds. Pick yourself up, be sorry, shake yourself, and go on again.
Evelyn Underhill

Mar 12, 2012 11:50 AM
Mar 2010
it's a plesure to meet you my name is Ren and I live in a small vilige. I'm 18 years old and will tern 19 very soon (less than 2 mounths). I love comedy (not just anime) and hate horror. I like almost every music exept sad songs and meaningless with low language. I'm very interested in psychology and get bored from too mach dramatic romance.
anyway this is the first time I'm doing something like this. I hope I did good:)
Mar 20, 2012 11:21 AM

Jan 2012
hi im tsu,24 yrs old, live in cali,usa. my current 3 obssessions are anime,gaming, and manga :) i am a homemaker and un-evil stepmother lol

as a kid i grew up on the good shtuff sailor moon and dbz :) then as i got older i stopped watching anime :(rite around when boys became more interesting ;) ) but bout 4 yrs ago my good friend showed me one piece,bleach,souleater,and naruto and been hooked since
animegrrrlMar 20, 2012 11:26 AM
Mar 20, 2012 12:49 PM

Nov 2009
Trenchrunner said:
My name is Brian. I'm 20 years old and I'm in the military.

My name is Brian. I'm 22 and I'm no longer in the military. My face went pale when I saw this. It's been a while, lol. Oh yeah, I'm taking a course to be a gunsmith.
Mar 20, 2012 6:47 PM
Nov 2011
Hey I'm John. I'm 19 always like anime since I was little (mobile fighter G gundam) but only got into it really a few years ago. I like Video Games, Music, Anime.

Im always happy and excited to play,listen, watch any recommendations from other people, my favorite games, anime, songs are mostly one people have reccomended
Mar 21, 2012 1:41 AM

Jul 2010
Hello, I'm 25 I loves me some anime and me and manga are cool. I enjoy a good game of D&D as well the occasional video game with graphic violence. Also, I like chocolate milk.
May 2, 2012 8:58 AM
Nov 2011
Hi im Jack, I just turned 21, erm ive been watching Anime for years but really have "jumped" back into it again ^^

Im learning Japanese, im in full time work as a Designer..ima stop blabbing!

Nice to Meet everyone ^^
May 2, 2012 1:58 PM
Mar 2011
Hello! My name is Robert, i'm 19 years old and live in Norway. I have been watching anime for about a year! I spend quite a lot of time on video games, mainly on the PC. But i'm also a student and i've lately gotten into my good old nintendo 64 again. I do own a small collection of twisty puzzles aswell!

I'm currently learning japanese on my own. It is quite fun and i find it easier than i though (Just scratched the surface though)
May 3, 2012 9:33 PM

Apr 2012
Names mark, I live in Ohio and I’ve been watching anime since I was 12, I’m 27 now and still regularly watch what ever come out, I’m also a huge gamer since the days of the genesis Sega fan born and raised.
<!--link--><a href="http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Otakugunner/">
May 6, 2012 9:58 PM

Jul 2009
Aloha - im Ryan - you can call me Asu though
im 22 - 23 in october
im from west michigan
ive been watching anime since march-april 2009
i got into it through AMVs and my first anime was Princess Tutu - its not my favorite anime but i really like it
my preffered genres are psychological drama - parody comedy - slice of life comedy - straight slice of life - and slice of life drama
my top 2 favorite anime are Hidamari Sketch followed by Lucky Star
my favorite manga is Bamboo Blade
i prefer manga to anime
i also enjoy reading folklore and fairy tales
some of my other hobbies are pedal biking - computers - and being outside in general
i am trying to self-learn Japanese right now and would like to translate Japanese-Italian-English in Japan for a living
im also interested in learning about Japanese history and culture
nice to meet you all
kg-san said:

Asu you're still a fragile flower... But its ok cause you're a beautiful flower!

花火花火花火 :D:D:D
May 10, 2012 12:50 AM

Dec 2007
im 23

been watching anime since forever.. savings are running out i really need to get a job soon.
May 11, 2012 2:03 PM

Aug 2009
Hey everyone, I'm 18 and just finished my first year exams so I'll be getting back into anime.
May 20, 2012 6:14 PM
Mar 2012
Hey I'm Jeff. I'm 19 years old..entering college soon.

I like to watch anime, read some manga, play DDO, L2, and Aion.
Hmm..I guess I'm mostly a shy reserved person. :)
May 22, 2012 10:27 PM

May 2012
Hi everyone :)
Im Nichelle and im 18 years old
I live in California
& i started watching anime when i was around 11
I like anime, manga, video games, music & reading in general
& Im starting college for nursing pre reqs this fall
Im kinda new here so im still trying to get the hang of everything
May 23, 2012 3:39 PM

Apr 2012
o/ I'm Heka. I'm 19 years old and live in Finland. I snowboard in winter,
play football in summer and watch anime the rest of the time. I've no
real idea when I started watching anime. It just happened. I also read
some violent medieval novels.

I also do this ^^

I have a secret. A dark, furry secret with big teeth. Less a secret, really – more a bear.
May 23, 2012 10:16 PM

May 2012
O.o...
hi I'm Dan/Chris... hehe
18 yeas old and live in the Philippines...
I love reading mangas, watching animes and I'm an MMORPG player...
I also love J-pop/J-rock...
:D

"Daisuki da yo... Sayonara..."
May 29, 2012 9:07 PM
Mar 2012
I'm 32 - love anime/manga. I love the whole Japanese culture all on a whole. Here looking to meet interesting ppl who shares the same interest as me and can give me advice on good animes and magnas.
Jun 6, 2012 9:20 AM
Jul 2018
Hi, I'm Gamil
I've just turned 18 just about a week ago
I live in the UK just outside London
Currently studying in 6 form college
Planning to go to university in September
First anime that I had watched was Dragonball Z
I like to watch anime, listen to music a great variety of genres from melodic death metal to trance music, watch motorsports and Mixed Martial Arts and being with my mates.
I'm planning to start learning Japanese after my A level Exams are over.
Only properly gotten back into anime around 2 years ago so I've got alot of series to watch and explore.

I hope to talk to you all in the future :)
Jun 7, 2012 6:28 PM

Jun 2012
Hi everyone^^ I´m Flávio Branford from Brazil, 34 years old and I watch animes and play video-games since the 80´s my first anime is Speed Racer, I´m Mechanical Engineer and I love cars too xD

Nice to meet all of you xD
Jun 8, 2012 8:54 AM
Apr 2012
Hi!I'm 21 and from Latvia.I like to watch anime and read manga.
Mostly I love to watch the dark anime
Jun 9, 2012 2:18 AM

May 2012
Hello, my name's Michaela. I'm 18, and I live in Canada. I love to watch anime, but I've never read manga. I love to read novels as well (mostly fantasy), and play video games on my ps3 and computer ^^ .
Click to level up :)
Aug 9, 2012 1:27 PM

May 2011
Hello my name is agent im 22 and i've been into anime for 4 years now
used to be into it before i knew what anime was back when i was little.
Aug 15, 2012 8:45 PM

Jun 2012
nice how about you join my club too it called ANIME EXTREME !!! ^^ AND NICE TO MEET U
I LOVE ANIMES I WISH THE WORLD WAS LIKE AN ANIME IT WOULD BE SO GREAT AND KOOL AND THE TERM BEING WOULD NEVER EXIST LOL I LOVE ANIMES THXZ GOD FOR ANIMES =-) http://www.animeftw.tv/images/avatars/user47652.gif
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/chojidog&sclick=1]
Aug 19, 2012 11:31 PM

Sep 2011
Hey! My name is Cody, 18 years old and just starting college. Im llearning Japanese and also taking a class in animation, hoping its going to be fun and not too hard xD
Been watching anime for a few years now and I love every second of it! I also play video games, mostly League of Legends, but i play other games and rpgs also.
<3 Anime and cant get enough!!! Its the best thing in the world!!
Nice to meet all of you and have a great time with the animes your all watching ^^
Sep 6, 2012 12:34 AM
Aug 2009
My name is Meghan, I'm nineteen and I've been watching anime for about five years now.
Granted, I've watched some anime series that came on tv when I was a little kid like Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z etc., but I don't feel like it really counts, since I wasn't really aware what anime was back then.
Sep 7, 2012 6:13 PM

Aug 2012
Hey guys, I'm Hunter and before you ask no, I do not actually hunt. Just a name my parents thought was good at the time. Anyways , I'm 19 and a sophomore in college.

As for what I watched when I was young, pretty much what ^^ Meghan said.
Oct 19, 2012 7:12 PM
Oct 2012
hai im 23 the names jose i waste my time when im at home reading manga watching anime reading more manga than actualy watching anime and always have music playing in the background took a break from school to find a job mission accomplished now to pick a career hahaha when im not at home im an idiot running around doing stupid stuff and going out to shows since theres a lot of venues in my area if you want to know more send a msg and just ask im pretty chill and laid back
Nov 8, 2012 8:28 PM

Jan 2012
Wait, there are two introduction forums? Ok.

"Ohayo gozaimasu! I'm Kaizoku Mugiwara and I just turned 25. I have been reading watching anime since I was 6 or 7 years old, and I doubt I will ever give it up. I also love Geocaching and I am still slowly working on my college degree. Thats how I spend most of my time. My favorite anime is One Piece, for various reasons. I'm going to go watch some more anime now. Its nice to get accepted into the club! XD"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2013 10:57 PM
Jul 2012
Hey all, I'm a 28 year old grad student / researcher from Estonia. I used to watch anime a lot before but these days I tend to prefer mangas. I love to read in general, and am also into gaming (both tabletop and computer).
Jan 4, 2013 11:26 PM

Oct 2011
Konnichiwa Mina! I'm WolfwoodPwns, 29 yrs old and I live in Dallas, Texas. I love anime and music. When I'm not at work I like to spend my free time searching for good anime to watch. I like to listen to alot of Jrock and Jpop when I'm not watching anime. I would say my all time favorite anime is Gintama. I also really like Bleach, DGrayman, and Naruto/Shippuuden.
Jan 5, 2013 1:25 AM

Jan 2013
Hi! I'm Moi, 23, I live in sweden and I'm studying electrical eng. I like to spend my free time watching Anime, playing guitar and listening to music. I absolutley LOVE Madoka Magica, no matter how many times I re watch it I never get tired of it. I hope they bring the movies to Sweden, but I don't have my hopes up. I listen to post rock and lots of old school sounding screamo (like pianos become the teeth). Nice to meet you!
Flesh is heretic. My body is a witch. I am burning it.
Apr 15, 2013 4:31 PM

Feb 2012
My name is Jeremy. I am a shy person, even around my friends. The closest thing I have to a hobby apart from watching anime is swimming and bicycling in the summer. I also listen to music, pretty much anything from classical to trance as long as I think it sounds good.
Apr 16, 2013 1:02 PM

Jul 2012
My names Cooley and I'm 26, I love anime, working out, the outdoors, comics, movies, eating, sleeping, gaming, bar hopping and some things I wont name....."Parental discretion advised"....I work full time overseeing 98 companies in a bio science bio technology incubator, but with any free time or break i get i spend it watching or looking for new anime. I enjoy meeting and talking to new people, b/c I'm quite outgoing and always looking to do something new and exciting......and I'll cut my book off here....lol
Apr 17, 2013 6:49 PM

Dec 2007
crimsonoblivion said:
"Parental discretion advised"

18+ lovers of anime and manga club. We don't give a shit.
Apr 18, 2013 7:41 AM

Jul 2012
Good Too Know...
Jul 4, 2013 10:50 AM

Dec 2012
Hi I am Mary. I just turned 25 and I am an architect. I like anime but I haven't seen a lot (yet)...Pleased to meet you all :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Simul watch suggestion and planning

imperlast - Mar 22, 2021

0 by imperlast »»
Mar 22, 2021 6:45 PM

» what are you playing or watching while in quarantine

imperlast - Apr 18, 2020

17 by Petitecherrii »»
Mar 5, 2021 3:18 PM

Poll: » Do you prefer Dub or Sub? ( 1 2 )

Hawksman - Nov 13, 2012

91 by Petitecherrii »»
Mar 5, 2021 3:15 PM

Sticky: » What's everyone's favorite anime from the past decade

imperlast - Jan 1, 2020

13 by Jay_Brief »»
May 28, 2020 11:53 AM

» DISCORD ( when can people be active)

imperlast - May 7, 2020

7 by imperlast »»
May 8, 2020 5:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.