Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 10, 2009 9:18 AM

Feb 2009
I hope no one will mind my opening this topic.
I have so many thing in my head that I would like to discuss about the story with other "fans"!:)
Like who do you like better, Seiran or Ryuuki? I personally prefer Ryuuki and was half happy after finishing the 2nd seson of the anime however it still bothers me that I felt the ending of the sotry chopped of. I still think that there are a lot of chances to continue this story and I would just love it if they would do so.
I absolutely would like to see Shuurei's struggle as Empress and so on....

Also I'm really interested in everyone's opinion on the story. Like is there anything that bugs you about it? If yes just write it down and discuss!!^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 8, 2009 7:29 AM

Jul 2008
i like both of them.....

ryuuki - i love him becouse he so cute

seiran - he so gentlemen
~ jmyn love anime~

May 12, 2009 5:26 PM
Mar 2009
i like ryuuki better...he started out an awful emperor, giving the wrong impression, etc., but for the sake of shurrei, not to mention to his kingdom, he changed. ~.~ im currently watching the 2nd season nd so far its good! i look forward to the rest ^_^
Aug 1, 2009 1:25 AM

Jul 2009
Oh i like all the men (ex Ran, Shuuei am not much into playboys not my thing...but i would let him be my friend just so he can help me bother Li, Kouyuu ) in Saiunkoku! but if i had to pick one...it would have to Ensei, he seem like the best quy to be with for a day or any day really.

I love seeing RyuukiXShuurei togeather too much to even think of taking them apart.

and as hot and as mature and as great of a back sotry of banished prince/secret identity is a big turn on for any fangirl, its just to perfect. I feel out of place when i am near perfection for too long) oh if you don't know who i am talking about then you haven't seen enoff of the anime yet (lol)

I like Ensei for hes easy going and funny and a great guy to be stuck with for a day.......then again so would Kouyuu oh and i'll love to spend a day with Shouka avoiding his awfull daddy tea oh and Shusui is invited to join, i want to see them as a couple they would be so cute...oh and then Reishin can come in with Houju just inviting themselfs in so Reshin could be with his big brother, ah and Ryuuren can be heard playing his horrible flute skills just down the hall already getting on everyones bad side before he shows his face...ah really any guy on that show is great...i love this show

oh but beside the great selection of beaf cake, the story is also good, but animes that originated from books always seem to be made into the best anime (well at least thats what i think)
also the manga is great too we get to see a bit more fanservis with the men and with RyuukiXShuurei, awe just love it!
Mar 14, 2012 8:14 AM
Mar 2012
I prefer Seiran.
I have to disagree about him being perfect. That's only the appearance he wants to have towards certain people. He does say of himself that he's quite selfish, and I think it shines through. And wow, can he be mean. Let's face it: Seiran would kill anyone if it would get him what he wants, with no regards for the kingdom or any greater good.
That's what makes him far from perfect and the more interesting "grey" character of the two. Ryuuki is far more innocent.

I like Ruuyki, too, though. He's good for quite a few laughs with his bluntness and has much room for character development (and has gone a long way already).
I like most of the men, including Ran Shuuei. Characters like him and Seiran move Saiunkoku Monogatari a bit into more mature and less shoujo waters.
Mar 3, 2014 1:11 PM
Jan 2014
I actually prefer Seiran, I think he's more gentle and less forceful.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Where can I find

Keyti - Feb 15, 2021

0 by Keyti »»
Feb 15, 2021 8:44 AM

» season 3

EsenEcho - Sep 29, 2009

5 by blue-y »»
Sep 1, 2010 1:54 AM

» how did you find Saiunkoku

EsenEcho - Jul 27, 2009

4 by LadyAkatsuki »»
Apr 19, 2010 4:12 PM

» Support Saiunkoku Monogatari Season 2 in the ARC Awards

KouSeiran - Feb 25, 2010

0 by KouSeiran »»
Feb 25, 2010 9:33 AM

» Summaries + Translation of SM Novels

brazenvoid - Aug 6, 2009

3 by EsenEcho »»
Sep 29, 2009 9:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.