Forum Settings
Forums
New
Which One Are You? (take a personality test first)
Apr 24, 2013 6:30 PM
Oct 2012
All information is taken from here and here.

Just in case you're wondering, I am an INTP.

---

NTs are introspective, logical and on a constant quest for knowledge. They are practical and unsentimental in their approach to problem solving. The actions of an NT are precise and follow a systematic course. Abstract, theoretical and technically adept, NTs are naturally inventive. They can also be described as being analytical, intellectual, inquisitive, independent and complex.

---

ENTJ - The "Chief," the "Field Marshal," or the "Executive"

ENTJs are strategic, organized and possess natural leadership qualities. Assertive and outspoken--driven to lead. They are master coordinators that can effectively give direction to groups. They are able to understand complicated organizational situations and quick to develop intelligent solutions. Usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

---

ENTP - The "Originator," the "Visionary," or the "Inventor"

ENTPs are logical, innovative, curious and downright inventive. They see possibilities for improvement everywhere and possess the ability to understand complex concepts. ENTPs are introspective and carefree nonconformists. Creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

---

INTJ - The "Strategist," the "Mastermind," or the "Scientist"

INTJs are introspective, analytical, independent, determined persons with natural leadership ability. Being reserved, they prefer to stay in the background while leading. Strategic, knowledgable and adaptable, INTJs are talented in bringing ideas from conception to reality. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions--long-range thinkers. Very high standards for self and others.

---

INTP - The "Engineer", the "Architect," or the "Thinker"

INTPs are logical, individualistic, logical, original, creative, reserved, and very curious individuals. They focus on ideas, theories and the explanation of how things work. They are especially adept at discussions and debate. They have the ability to focus intently on a subject. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 17, 2013 4:30 AM

Sep 2009
colorshy said:
All information is taken from here and here.

Just in case you're wondering, I am an INTP.

Hi. Im an INTfk.
Whether I am a P or a J is beyond my knowledge. I am materially messy and scattered, yet am too aggressive and discouraging of useless theory debate. Worse part is that I dislike the concept of the type "INTX" passionately.
Maybe sometime we can dive into each others personality in order to figure more out. Id definitely enjoy getting to know ya.
Jul 28, 2014 3:46 AM
Nov 2009
All of them becouse the types qualities suits my personality. ^^

INTP said that individuals having no interest about leading, well that were bullshit, ofcourse it depends on who to lead. u . u

But strongly i am more of INTJ but i have many more traits like what were in the others. :)
Mikuto-ChanJul 28, 2014 4:02 AM
Dec 28, 2014 1:27 PM

Nov 2014
Well I've taken the test a couple times and I'm definitely an INTP.
Jan 11, 2015 12:25 PM
Jul 2018
I am certainly an INTJ. Just a speculation but im pretty sure you'd be hard pressed to find many "E"s here.
Jun 26, 2015 3:11 AM
Jul 2009
INTJ
Jul 11, 2015 2:40 AM

Apr 2013
Unsurprisingly, there are less extraverts present
Nov 14, 2017 1:19 PM

Feb 2017
When I did this test several years ago the result was given to me is ENTP, but I went back to the test a few days ago and my result now is I am an ENTJ.

I still have characteristics of both but oh well, it's not like it matters a lot. I'm ENTx at the end of the day, I guess.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.