Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 5, 2008 6:59 AM
Jun 2008
I create a new topic for the Viewfinder Series so you haven´t to write it to the comments. In this topic you can discuss everything about viewfinder. It doesn´t matter what it is. And you can upload pics her but in spoiler please
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 7, 2008 5:40 PM

Mar 2008
I want to start this series, but does anyone know the order of which the manga goes?
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Sep 8, 2008 2:41 AM

Mar 2008
The new chapter is out!!!! ---> http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1700/

O-M-G *goes off to read it* *_____________*

@ Yoru_Hime: By which order you mean who does the tranlastions? The scanlation group of VF is Club Vogue ^^
Sep 8, 2008 6:05 AM
May 2008
Kasayu said:
The new chapter is out!!!! ---> http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1700/

O-M-G *goes off to read it* *_____________*

@ Yoru_Hime: By which order you mean who does the tranlastions? The scanlation group of VF is Club Vogue ^^

ow thankyou so much i`m going to download it and read it straight away! arigatou!
sry friends for being late with replies... am being a bit over sensitive...
Sep 8, 2008 11:06 AM

Aug 2007
Yoru_Hime said:
I want to start this series, but does anyone know the order of which the manga goes?

Are you're asking about which order do chapters go? I'm not quite sure about it, but I think they go like this:

Volume 1

Volume 2

Volume 3

Volume 4

The rest (volume 5 maybe? ^^;;)

And the next chap (Naked Truth 18) is going to end this arc :)

Sep 8, 2008 11:29 AM

Mar 2008
Oh is it just in vols? I thought that maybe each vol was named a different name or something like that. Maybe I've just confused it with another manga or something like that.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Sep 9, 2008 5:28 AM
May 2008
Yoru_Hime said:
Oh is it just in vols? I thought that maybe each vol was named a different name or something like that. Maybe I've just confused it with another manga or something like that.

Do read it, if you like yaoi you can`t miss View Finder i tell you :P
sry friends for being late with replies... am being a bit over sensitive...
Nov 3, 2008 1:30 PM

Mar 2008
Here's a link to mangatraders where you can download the last (hate to say that word T__T) chapter of our beloved AsamixTakaba story ^^ All you have to do to access the download is a quick register though... but I think it's worth it, they've got some nice stuff too XD

http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1700/page/2/

Enjoy minna! ^w^
Dec 9, 2008 6:14 AM

Jul 2008
Unfortunately I live in Italy and here the situation for yaoi and shounen-ai mangas is just tragic, I swear. =___=

However, some time ago they managed to publish the first volume of the series, and of course I bought and read it (at the time I didn't know what a scanlation was, otherwise I think I would have saved the money! XD).
At the day it's the only one I read, because I don't know well the scanlation groups out there (only aarinfantasy - they're awesome, they do fansubbing AND scanlations =D) and I don't have much time to check them out anyway.

I loved the Risky Society extra in the first volume though, I got a total crush on it! XD
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Jan 5, 2009 3:13 AM
Jun 2008
Yesterday i read the 3 volume^^

Oh god and i love Takaba...he is so cute... And Asami is hot as ever. And now i can´t wait till the next volume...*going crazy over it*

It is soooo long....3 Months...*snief*
Mar 8, 2009 7:13 PM

Jan 2009
someone know if have drama cd 3 of viewfinder and drama cd of crimson spell? I've searched everywhere but couldn't find them.

if not have yet, someone know when will release the drama cds? ^^
anissinakeikoMar 21, 2009 8:31 PM
Mar 9, 2009 3:34 PM
Jun 2008
i don´t know anything about it but i love your signature...

ahhhhh kyaaaa hotness xD
love it^^
Mar 29, 2009 7:36 PM

Mar 2009
I AM waiting for her CDs to be out! I love her vivid artwork. The people there are SO gorgeous!

Loxaris, trust me, the yaoi situation is Italy is WAY better than mine here in Singapore. T_T They banned yaoi and yuri here. Quite a few other genres too. Hais. >_< I usually get those online. Thank the person who founded internet *cries*!
Apr 20, 2009 11:13 PM

Sep 2007
solitude_autumn said:

Loxaris, trust me, the yaoi situation is Italy is WAY better than mine here in Singapore. T_T They banned yaoi and yuri here. Quite a few other genres too. Hais. >_< I usually get those online. Thank the person who founded internet *cries*!

same here T-T *banded together with solitude*
May 28, 2009 3:48 AM

May 2009
kazue said:
solitude_autumn said:

same here T-T *banded together with solitude*

OMG! Same goes for me! We the miserable people *cries!* T_T
Jun 1, 2009 4:54 AM

Jan 2009
drama cd 1 and 2 of viewfinder have in this forum: http://aarinfantasy.com
in brasil, the only yaoi released is grvitation. yamane ayano works i dont think it will be released here :/
Jul 3, 2009 2:48 PM

Apr 2009
I like Viewfinder so~ much ! Takaba & Asami are so hot together :P
I so hope there will be some more Love prize release...

anissinakeiko said:
drama cd 1 and 2 of viewfinder have in this forum: http://aarinfantasy.com

Wow !! Thank you so much, Anissinakeiko !!! I've been searching for them everywhere >_< !!
I'll go listen to them right now !
HouKi_bOshIJul 3, 2009 2:54 PM
Jul 7, 2009 10:07 PM

May 2009
i always get confuse when it comes to volume five, the chapter on "Naked Truth 00. Hong Kong arc".

Thanks for the order of it~
Jul 24, 2009 2:50 AM

Jan 2009
HouKi_bOshI, iee ^^ ah, they release in magazine one special drama cd of viewfinder but seiyuu are changed. is about takaba investigation of asami affair XDDDD is really great XD are in the same topic of drama cds ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» A Game With Hotties? *naughty smirk* ( 1 2 3 )

Muraki33 - Aug 1, 2008

116 by EliseChase »»
Sep 23, 2011 3:17 PM

» Crimson Spell

EliseChase - Jul 3, 2008

36 by EliseChase »»
Dec 1, 2010 3:33 AM

» Some other pics by Ayano Yamane

EliseChase - Jul 29, 2008

14 by EliseChase »»
Jun 22, 2010 11:46 PM

» News!!

metric_muse - May 5, 2009

0 by metric_muse »»
May 5, 2009 6:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.