Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 6, 2011 4:42 AM

Aug 2010
That's what it says, so why are you there? Want to show your art or see some from others? Just stalking and spamming? Or are you active in it's forums?
And if you want to reveal how you found out about dA, tell that as well!

I'm in dA for the utmost purpose of showing off my art. Well, almost. I joined when I heard of the site from my friend, and I wanted to get some critique from people to improve my drawing skills. And of course to get happy everytime someone faves my stuff and all that crap <3
Well, after I joined, I've been stalking people here and there. I have my favorite artists there in my dAwatch and I fave and comment often.
Oh. And when dA got the big changes on the site, it also got this little part in your profile where you can tell why you are there. In my profile it reads:
Why am I here?
-To become better artist
-To appreciate art
-To stalk people
Which is basically all what I already said in a nutshell.

"I'm the most bad-assed high-flying soap bubble of 'em all!"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 19, 2011 11:34 AM

Jul 2011
I originally joined because I used to be active on the forums of another site. At the time it had been popular to use art from DeviantArt to make graphics. However, someone informed us that DeviantArt members were complaining about the unauthorized use of their art. I decided to join dA so I could ask the artists for permission to use their art in my graphics. Eventually, though, I started to get more interested in photography and now I mainly use the site to post my photos and look at others'. (:
previously UnhappyRefrain - non-binary - they/them - California
Tumblr - Twitter - Youtube - DeviantArt
old sig
Jul 21, 2015 10:12 AM

Dec 2013
I joined because i wanted to become a better artist, and having a ton of different people from around the world judging your work is a big help. It motivates me to draw and pushes me to get better. And on top of that its alot of fun!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What's your dA account?

gutterfaerie - Jul 29, 2010

19 by RokuOEK »»
Jun 1, 2016 7:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.