Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 27, 2010 7:02 PM

Jul 2007
I wanted to ask if any one knows what type of crafting professions i should take for a bowman and what crafting professions contributes to attributes. I was thinking leather working since in most MMO games i played leather working always increased Dex which increases accuracy which is essential for a bowman. But really its all bout learning the ropes, i have no clue what im doing lol.

I haven't played FF XI so im really new to this type of system in the game. My previous game was Wow and its vastly different. I am so glad i got off that Wow game, this is more new and refreshing and pretty traditional to the FF series.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 28, 2010 10:28 AM

Sep 2007
That would be my assumption too, that leather would best suit the archer archetype. So, I would recommend Leatherworking and Carpentry. With carpentry, you can make bows as well as arrows.

Right now, I'm sort of dabbling in everything. I'm primarily focusing on leatherworking (for now), but I've ended up picking up several other professions as well, so that I could make some of the components myself.

I'd also recommend picking up blacksmithing and taking it to rank 10. At rank 10, you get a really nice ability called 'Maker's Muse' that gives increase in success chances to standard synthesis for any item.
KawaiiFiveOSep 28, 2010 10:40 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.