Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 1, 2023 6:41 PM

Jun 2020
I noticed that this is still marked as publishing, but I can't find any chapters past 16. Is this anthology finished? Are there more chapters that I'm not seeing? 
Sep 3, 2023 9:05 PM
Feb 2008
WasabiPiggy2028 said:
I noticed that this is still marked as publishing, but I can't find any chapters past 16. Is this anthology finished? Are there more chapters that I'm not seeing? 

There was a second volume also released last year that had 12 chapters I think, bringing the total up to 28. They probably are not going to mark this as completed until they know for certain there isn't going to be any more anthology volumes.
Sep 4, 2023 5:55 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to Takuism
WasabiPiggy2028 said:

There was a second volume also released last year that had 12 chapters I think, bringing the total up to 28. They probably are not going to mark this as completed until they know for certain there isn't going to be any more anthology volumes.
@Takuism Wow I didn't know more chapters were released; Thanks so much! I appreciate the response.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.