Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 9, 2023 8:43 PM

Sep 2012
It is not written by Adachi Mitsuru which is obvious from watching it so thankfully it's not canon. It's a complete cash grab that's so unnecessary while doing horrible disservice to the original. It takes place 3 years after the original story, and they pretty much reverted all the great development from the characters we love. Everything you see in the movie is a copy of what you've seen in the original series but made worse, so what is the point? They make the characters go through the same conflict when it should've been solved. It's such a disgrace. 

The sequel movie to this isn't even better either, and once again it repeats the same elements that was in the original and takes a fat shit on those elements. The movies are an awful experience as a Touch fan and I wish I haven't watched it because it left such a bad aftertaste in my mouth. I do not know how the user reviews are positive because it's as if they never watched the original series. Please, if you love Touch then don't touch the movies! Don't make the same mistake as I did and just give Mix Meisei Story a try instead because it does far far better service to Touch because it's actually written by Adachi Mitsuru. 
FlamingMangosFeb 9, 2023 9:18 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Touch: Are kara, Kimi wa... - Miss Lonely Yesterday Episode 1 Discussion

TuzoAnime - Jan 19, 2010

21 by FlamingMangos »»
Jan 26, 2023 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.