Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chihayafuru
Available on Manga Store
New
May 7, 2022 7:58 PM

Jan 2021
I'm a new watcher of the show that has recently started season 1 and I'm up to episode 9 and wanted to know if I should be ready for more pain for Taichi, I extremely think he's going to be second fiddle at every high point he has and all I want to know is more pain ahead for my boy as I haven't been spoiled about anything that happens in this show at all. Thank you in advance for your reply.
May 7, 2022 8:29 PM
Jan 2019
Idk about pain exactly. I wouldn't use that word.... But is there more frustration and stupid funny moments? Definitely dude.

I watched all seasons and it wasnt a waste.

Maybe pain is a word others would use but hey this anime is wise and wholesome at times ✌🏼
May 8, 2022 4:47 AM
Feb 2022
KazumaSuoh said:
I'm a new watcher of the show that has recently started season 1 and I'm up to episode 9 and wanted to know if I should be ready for more pain for Taichi, I extremely think he's going to be second fiddle at every high point he has and all I want to know is more pain ahead for my boy as I haven't been spoiled about anything that happens in this show at all. Thank you in advance for your reply.

I won't consider the word pain....
But it's kinda hard for Taichi....

UntamedHarukaMay 8, 2022 5:03 AM

Tomorrow is another day....
May 8, 2022 6:48 PM

Jan 2021
UntamedHaruka said:
KazumaSuoh said:

I won't consider the word pain....
But it's kinda hard for Taichi....

Yeah I finished all three seasons and felt sorry for Taichi the whole time, I now get how the fanbase feels about Arata and Taichi but I'm obviously a sucker for the underdog and saw my boy get rejected which kind of made me pissed but glad he's off to find himself and all I want for him is happiness lmaooo

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chihayafuru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 29, 2011

216 by minnaslay127 »»
Apr 24, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zimno - Oct 11, 2011

180 by saabiK »»
Mar 14, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2011

146 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 12, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 1, 2011

182 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 12, 1:58 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Confucius - Oct 10, 2011

115 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 11, 2:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.