Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 4, 2022 1:07 PM

Apr 2021
Soo, just happened upon this short story today. This was surprisingly disturbing and left me speechless after the end.
What was this about? I heard Hanako is an urban legend in japan, but it doesn't seem to fit what the anime tells.
I saw some crazy theory in a comment that this was a confession from the author, I doubt it. Apparently he has done some gigs in studio shaft projects mostly with complimentary animation but that's all MAL has on him.
I don't even know how to rate this one. Really weird
lipeeeflJan 4, 2022 1:13 PM
Jan 4, 2022 1:23 PM
Jun 2020
felipeeefl said:
Soo, just happened upon this short story today. This was surprisingly disturbing and left me speechless after the end.
What was this about? I heard Hanako is an urban legend in japan, but it doesn't seem to fit what the anime tells.
I saw some crazy theory in a comment that this was a confession from the author, I doubt it. Apparently he has done some gigs in studio shaft projects mostly with complimentary animation but that's all MAL has on him.
I don't even know how to rate this one. Really weird

yo I just watched it and I am also so confused. You are not alone
Jan 4, 2022 2:06 PM

Nov 2014
Aww another sweet short like Takano Kousaten だと思ったけど

Wtf was that second half.

That ending reminded me of South Park's ''kick the baby'' but not funny and horrible instead of funny
Jan 5, 2022 2:58 PM
Jul 2021
This is me after watching this... What was she doing in the classroom?? When I saw the kid with her I had a bad feeling..... I....
Jan 5, 2022 5:41 PM
May 2020
Yeah this really disturbing, is a short or a mini series?
Jan 6, 2022 12:33 AM
Apr 2020
agreed, really something, it left me speechless
woah
Dec 30, 2022 3:42 AM
Jul 2022
Man just really said. What if we make this cliche setup the story itself? And make plot twist everything and even the ending

1 question tho
What did he caught her doing? What was she doing? Sussy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanako Episode 1 Discussion

mtakashi - Jan 4, 2022

13 by Reading_girl »»
Apr 25, 2023 1:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.