Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 24, 2020 8:37 PM

Dec 2008
I'm wondering, given that Kuroko is capable of teleporting any object she wants, _anywhere_, into _anything_, and apparently she has the ability to manipulate things in the 11th dimension? If Kuroko were to teleport some object into someone's heart, brain, or even their joints, she would be able to immediately incapacitate them (killing them in the first two options). She has the ability to teleport wherever she wants, making her a force to be reckoned with. If she got the jump on someone or caught someone by surprise, is there anyone who she could not kill (given that her concentration is not interrupted). In fact, I'm kind of curious about how her teleportation works; does it displace the matter around the object being teleported? I think she should be a level 5 based on this alone, truth be told. If she were assassin in "Assassination Classroom", she'd probably wreck Korosensei.
Elapsam semel occasionem
non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
(Not even Jupiter can find a lost opportunity)
Jan 25, 2020 8:58 AM

Jun 2019
theif519 said:
I'm wondering, given that Kuroko is capable of teleporting any object she wants, _anywhere_, into _anything_, and apparently she has the ability to manipulate things in the 11th dimension? If Kuroko were to teleport some object into someone's heart, brain, or even their joints, she would be able to immediately incapacitate them (killing them in the first two options). She has the ability to teleport wherever she wants, making her a force to be reckoned with. If she got the jump on someone or caught someone by surprise, is there anyone who she could not kill (given that her concentration is not interrupted). In fact, I'm kind of curious about how her teleportation works; does it displace the matter around the object being teleported? I think she should be a level 5 based on this alone, truth be told. If she were assassin in "Assassination Classroom", she'd probably wreck Korosensei.

Kuroko's level of teleportation is not enough to become the deadliest character or a level 5. It would take much more before she can be considered to be one. If we compare Kuroko to Awaki, Move Point has much better stats than Teleport (maximum kg, distance, etc.) and Move Point is a much better Teleport ability than Kuroko's.
Jan 25, 2020 10:12 AM

Dec 2008
IppouTsuukou said:
theif519 said:

Kuroko's level of teleportation is not enough to become the deadliest character or a level 5. It would take much more before she can be considered to be one. If we compare Kuroko to Awaki, Move Point has much better stats than Teleport (maximum kg, distance, etc.) and Move Point is a much better Teleport ability than Kuroko's.

I suppose that makes sense, I suppose they are all deadly then, and that there are other characters who are deadlier than Kuroko. However, in the case of Kuroko and Awaki (I have not made it this far yet so I'm relying on the wiki here, but it states that 'Move Point' requires a bit more time due to the more compute-intensive calculations required. If there happened to be a stand-off between Kuroko and Awaki, kind of like a wild-wild-west duel, then it would come down to who is the fastest at killing the other person right? This seems like a 'X gets the jump on Y, X wins' scenario, so what about if they were both to begin on equal grounds. Kuroko always carries some metal spikes on her, so she has quick and easy access. I don't know about Awaki though, since again, I haven't gotten that far into the series. Also given the time and concentration needed to operate 'Move Point', what if Kuroko were to use her teleportation powers to keep on the move (since she can and is not afraid to teleport herself), would she be able to avoid instant-death?

In terms of 'who has better statistics', I can concede that there may be stronger characters, but in a battle to the death, there are more elements than "who is stronger".
Elapsam semel occasionem
non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
(Not even Jupiter can find a lost opportunity)
Jun 12, 2020 1:20 PM
Apr 2020
Her teleportation cannot work against Accelerator because her teleportation really just moves an object through a higher dimension of space, and Accelerator's Reflection can still block it as a result. So Accelerator can kill more people.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Mar 5, 2010

149 by povsuduvolosy »»
May 27, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

166 by Guren_Der »»
May 22, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Mar 19, 2010

373 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Mar 12, 2010

213 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Feb 26, 2010

147 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.