Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 14, 2017 1:21 PM
Oct 2016
i want to watch this anime soo bad but cannot for the life of me find it in english subbed :( i found a streaming website for it but its raw so i cant understand the majority of it if anyone knows where i can download/torrent/stream this anime with subs please let me know!!
Yakui_the_MaidApr 14, 2017 2:33 PM
Aug 18, 2018 8:41 PM

Jun 2015
look i know you asked this literally a year ago. but also, i really wanna know too. im sorry if this notification gets your hopes up i just really need to know also. if anyone knows where i can find mach girl w/ english subs; hell, just where i can find the raws if theres nothing else, i'll take it. i really, REALLY want to watch this show. like. 35 people have seen it, i wanna be a member of that cool exclusive mach girl fans club.

i'm rambling. tl;dr: please link me to the juice. thank you. i love you. i hope youre having a nice day.
Jan 20, 2021 12:21 AM
Mar 2014
I have the raws. No idea if subs exist for it, but if either of you need, or are still interested in them I'll be able to hook both of you up.
Jul 7, 2021 7:25 PM

Nov 2020
this contains a link to all the raw episodes of mach girl in the description of the video
Mar 9, 2022 8:02 AM

Mar 2013
Raws are all that's available I'm afraid. I'm watching them without subs with my limited Japanese and it's not the hardest thing to follow.

This anime has a really cool Wild-West feel to it and an UPA-inspired art style, which works well with the more limited Flash-style of animation they seem to have used.

Would be great if someone did try subbing it, the episodes are short and the show is linked to a classic franchise after all.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.