Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 17, 2010 1:32 AM

Jun 2008
So to those who read the manga know that fujimoto has this feelings for Sayaka that appear to be more deep than the anime. And the anime kinda switched the love triangle sayaka-kobato-fujimoto to domoto-fujimoto and kobato!for the fisrt time in the anime this makes a lot more sense to me than in the manga.
i love fujibato, but honestly, god, i almost fainted when domoto pratically confessed! inviting someone to spend xmas in japan, is the same thing that valentine´s day!he was so brave!man, i love him! but kobato remains naive.
the good thing is that Fujimoto is getting jeallows! but i really feel sorry for Domoto, because he is so sweet!
share here your thoughts about it!
and well here´s some screencaps of Kobato and Domoto[sorry guys, couldnt resist, because they´re were both so damn cute in the scene]

OrulyonFeb 17, 2010 2:13 AM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 20, 2010 6:35 AM

Apr 2009
Okiura/Kobato/Fujimoto - I find this one funny x)
I can't really choose because the three are good. But I don't like too much the one with Sayaka.
The one with Sayaka may be interesting because Fujimoto never had a woman in his life other than her (don't get me wrong when I say that, please %)). So maybe, he'll realize he doesn't love Sayaka in that way (remember CCS when Sakura understood that with Yukito, someone told me that, it seems obvious now)

The one with Doumoto.. he's his friend so will he react if he sees them together ? The next episode, it's Christmas so will Kobato accept Doumoto's invitation ? I want to know ! (no too much clichés in the next episode, I hope.)
It reminds me (in the manga) when Kobato first met Doumoto, he prevents her from falling down once again.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/kobato/v04/c014/14.html
What does Fujimoto's face mean ?
But the ''problem'' with that love triangle, it's that it only works in the anime.

And the one with Okiura ! I made it. Why ? Because it's fun %) As we all know, Okiura often tells Kobato that she's interesting. I don't know why. And he calls her "Kobato-chan" (he did the same with Fujimoto, he calls him Kiyokazu-chan..). He's dangerous but I want to see him again in the manga. I love his interactions with Kobato. I can't help but see shippings everywhere, sometimes %)

But my OTP is definitely Fujibato~ (it's just that it's more interesting like that)
Feb 23, 2010 7:27 PM

Jan 2010
Well, I personally never really liked the Sayaka/Fujimoto/Kobato one...idk y, it's just how I feel, lol!

So, out of those two I pick the Domoto/Kobato/Fujimoto triangle.

Apr 22, 2010 11:20 AM

Jan 2010
domoto, kobato, fujimoto (your vote)
Sig deleted for being too large.
May 1, 2010 11:59 PM
Jul 2009
Ik kies voor Domoto, kobato, Fujimoto
Nov 15, 2010 7:58 AM

Oct 2007
Domoto, Kobato, Fujimoto! I liked the way Domoto confessed. However I'm for Fujimoto when it comes down to a couple!
“I dream. Sometimes I think that's the only right thing to do.” - Haruki Murakami
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Member Cards- *CLOSED* ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

rosycrystals - Oct 19, 2009

310 by Orulyon »»
Nov 9, 2010 7:28 AM

Sticky: » New Member Cards for ppl who ALREADY HAVE a card! *CLOSED* ( 1 2 )

-rosycrystals- - Jun 11, 2010

54 by -rosycrystals- »»
Jun 14, 2010 10:28 PM

» [b]Limited Edition card CLOSED[/b]

Orulyon - Jun 13, 2010

32 by Orulyon »»
Jun 13, 2010 1:12 PM

» Pics,images,fanart, calendar, ost

Orulyon - Feb 17, 2010

2 by Orulyon »»
Mar 31, 2010 11:22 AM

» Fujibato videos here!

Orulyon - Feb 4, 2010

5 by Mayora-Hime »»
Feb 18, 2010 7:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.