Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 23, 2014 4:34 AM

Nov 2014
Favourite role of Hosoyan. My favourites are Hyuuga, Nezumi, Sentarou and Arata. It was hard to choose between my favourites but I choose Hyuuga.
Hyuuga character is great I love his personality especially his clutch mode;). I adore his relationship with Teppei.
I like Hosoyan characters from new series too(Terra formars,Imawa no Kuni no Alice). besides that I adore Asahi,Loki,Takeru and Shougo.
miyu8059Nov 23, 2014 4:49 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 28, 2014 10:52 AM

Oct 2011
Among these choices, I'd have to say... Arata. Too bad he didn't have much screentime during the 1st season, but the 2nd was better in that aspect. He makes Arata sound so sweet and kind, I love it!

Anyway, I find it hard to choose just one role, he has had some great ones like Hyuuga, Sentarou, Nezumi, or even Shichika (Katanagatari), Haruto (Kimi No Iru Machi) or Sorinozuka (Inu x Boku SS), roles not mentioned in the poll.

Besides his anime work though, I love his work as Dio in the game Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. Great character, amazing voice for the particular role/personality.
Dec 19, 2014 7:25 PM

Feb 2011
ARATA, DEFINITELY MY MOST FAVORITE!!! XD
Mar 7, 2015 12:46 AM
Aug 2011
Arata is probably one of his most complex voices it's probably my fave one but then again Arata barely speaks...
Sentarou is a very very close second. His characters with dialect are just hnnnnnggg!

Nezumi was the first role I heard him in.
But because I was barely getting into anime at the time I didn't know anything about Japanese voice actors I just thought "this guy sounds easy on the ears and I really like it".
Honestly I would rewatch No.6 again to refresh my memory.
Mar 20, 2015 6:58 PM

Jan 2008
Out of this list, I like Sousuke the most~

...Though he pretty much ties with Asahi Azumane (Haikyuu), Tetsuya Yuuki (Ace of Diamond) and Souji Ike (Baby Steps) for me. At least for now.

PS. All four of these characters have very different voices. ._. Sousuke is deep-voiced, intimidating and very serious; Asahi is timid and scaredy and freaks out all the time; Tetsu is quiet, serious and stoic; and Souji is loud, goofy, excited and laughs A LOT.
"Everything is idiocy if you choose to look at it in the proper light." -Belgarath, Pawn of Prophecy (David Eddings)

My Candies:
Jul 22, 2015 2:08 PM
Aug 2014
Kirishima, Haruto. Kimi No Iru Machi is one of my favorite animes and the way it mixes up with Hosoya's ending just makes it even better.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favourite character song. Not specified cause he has many songs

miyu8059 - Nov 23, 2014

1 by Beldarius »»
Mar 20, 2015 6:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.