When Professor X opened his school, it caused quite the fuss. Most people didn't want their child going to school with a mutant, so they were happily carting them off, but they also didn't think that training them to use their terrifying powers was a good idea either. So, now we've got a pickle.
Xavier's kids saved people for awhile, and society said, "Hey, I guess they're not so bad after all!" Well, society spoke too soon. They allowed more schools to open like Professor X's, and in one of these schools, a gang began to brew. They didn't like humans. They didn't like the way humans were petty, or weak, or smelly or whatever their motive was, but this gang of kids ranging from 13 to 17 burned down a human's house on a whim.
Now, society soaked this case up like a Sham Wow and just applied a blanket generalization to all mutants: They all wanted humans dead. This caused widespread panic, riots on the mutant school grounds, and the loss of many, many young and innocent lives.
The government was quick to jump in and fix all this mess, right? They told the humans to stop with the witch burnings and that all mutants didn't want them dead, and they told the mutant schools to keep a better eye on their students and that the gang of kids had to do the time for their crime and everybody was happy aga-
What? They didn't jump in and make everything all better? Well, you've got it half right. You're damn straight the government jumped in, but they jumped in to make mutants illegal. Yep. They outlawed mutants.
1. You may have two characters.
2. Each character must be approved in the Character thread.
3. Your characters cannot be an almighty godmod. I, the Destroyer of All Godmods, shall give you 2 warnings then the boot.
4. Please, no hanky-panky. If one of your characters has discovered the love of his/her life, take it to PMs. Holding hands, kissing, doing the whole teenager in love thing is cool, but no co-ed wrestling. -_-
5. You may only be in one thread at a time, unless specifically noted by your character's abilities. This will be dealt with on a person-to-person basis; Don't just assume that because Sheila can teleport she can be in every thread at once.
6. Don't kill other characters. If you spent four hours looking for a picture to suit your character and fine tuning the bio, then you'd be pretty pissed too if someone walked up with a 12 gauge and ruined it all.
7. You may pick a side: The Rebellion or The Resistance. The Rebellion is a group of mutants who want humans dead. The Resistance do not want humans dead and want to stop them. You don't have to pick a side, but you may.
8. Use the OOC thread to discuss matters like where you and your team are going to go next, ect., ect. If you want to be super secret and you don't and the Resistance to know what the Rebellion is planning... Take it to PMs.
Displaying 3 of 3 topics | See AllClub Discussion