Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 30, 2022 2:54 AM

May 2016
What's going on this thread?
-
Jun 30, 2022 5:09 AM

Aug 2020
Anayan_Kashyap said:
I would say Dark is better than Stein's Gate , the time travel concept is even more interesting in Dark, and it's a lot more complicated than Stein's Gate, you will have a tough time understanding it. And Jonas from Dark is really really a great character. From the start till the end, he carried the show for me, and he did that job nicely.

DARK IS A MASTERPIECE.
-----
Btw you noticed too late, Because we all knew it before that Stein's Gate is the best Sci-fi anime till date.

didn't dark fall off in the later seasons? I think I ended up dropping it, I honestly can't remember it that well, definitely didn't feel that good to me
Call me Ren
Jun 30, 2022 5:16 AM
Sep 2021
INSANELYWP said:
-soniya- said:

lol ah you caught me off guard *cough*
i want to say yes but i feel like i will say yes only to find out you're a minor 🌚

bro what the hell is going on

Weebs proving they can hit on non-2d girls for once that also on public threads
Jun 30, 2022 5:51 AM
Jun 2021
-soniya- said:
i personally consider Steins;Gate as a peak sci-fi in both anime and non-anime field.. it can literally stand shoulder to shoulder with interstellar and inception. sure it had plot holes(who doesnt?) but the way it makes a full circle with a good reason is so satisfying.
what are ur thoughts?

It is one of the best for sure
Jun 30, 2022 10:35 AM
Apr 2022
I might be dumb but I didn't like steins;gate
Jun 30, 2022 1:29 PM
Jan 2022
stiens gate is great, it is one of my fav animes. however it is not deep enough to me to compete with top tier sci-fi. its just a really good time travel anime, tomyo revengers and erased or more recent comparions. all are good in their own respect but when i think of sci fi i think of deep worlds with its own deep terms in a unique world outside our own. evengelion, gungdam, intergalactic heroes, etc...
TheMageDalamarJun 30, 2022 1:33 PM
Jun 30, 2022 1:41 PM
Aug 2021
Is it the best? It's debatable, but I think it's in the Top 3 with Interstellar and Dark.
Jun 30, 2022 4:07 PM

Dec 2021
everybody in here's talking about Dark ...

I got to the final season of Dark then dropped it 😭😭 it got too confusing for me
Jun 30, 2022 8:34 PM

Feb 2021
-soniya- said:
i personally consider Steins;Gate as a peak sci-fi in both anime and non-anime field.. it can literally stand shoulder to shoulder with interstellar and inception. sure it had plot holes(who doesnt?) but the way it makes a full circle with a good reason is so satisfying.
what are ur thoughts?

Interstellar and Inception aren't even close to being peak sci-fi tho.
Jun 30, 2022 10:45 PM
Oct 2020
Hell no. People here limiting scifi to time travel stuff only. I have seen dozens of better scifi films and anime than Steins Gate. The og Star Wars triology can be considered the 🐐 in this regard even though it's not my personal favorite.
Jul 1, 2022 2:19 AM
Jun 2021
-soniya- said:
_cybersadist_ said:

Idk about him but since most of your anime opinions are based I don't have a problem doing it XD

lol ah you caught me off guard *cough*
i want to say yes but i feel like i will say yes only to find out you're a minor 🌚

ayo you better not disappoint my bro like how tsubame did with ishigami
Jul 1, 2022 5:21 AM

Feb 2022
if we are counting only animes then yes , steins gate but if we are count every sci-fi then Interstellar for me...

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
Jul 1, 2022 7:43 AM

May 2021
My personal favourite was Gankutsuou though that was more because of the Count's character rather than the sci-fi setting.

Jul 1, 2022 8:39 AM

Dec 2020
sonu711 said:
pretty much this and 'Dark' are the best sci-fi cinematographical pieces
comparing this piece of a dating sim with Dark ? Lol cartoon

Complex Stories are basically sleeping pills . Helps to get some sleep .

Jul 1, 2022 8:40 AM

Dec 2020
-soniya- said:
what are ur thoughts?
peak in non-anime field ? Seriously man ?

Jul 1, 2022 8:57 AM

May 2021
STSayeb said:
sonu711 said:
then why the fuck are you in myanimelist
STSayeb said:
sonu711 said:
can't imagine coming from a demon slayer fan
Jul 1, 2022 5:52 PM

Dec 2020
[quote=sonu711 message=66750089]
STSayeb said:
sonu711 said:
STSayeb said:
sonu711 said:
can't imagine coming from a demon slayer fan[/quote
sonu711 said:
STSayeb said:
STSayeb said:
can't imagine coming from a demon slayer fan
to see dudes crying because of a Demon Slayer fan . Better than your dating sim

Jul 3, 2022 7:05 AM
May 2022
I watched Steins gate in this particular order and i can say without any doubt it is the best anime i have seen till now
Please follow this step to get the optimal experience out of it, you can thank me once you have experience it yourself

Step 1:

The original series but......

Watch episode 1 to 22. Do not watch episode 23 24 and 25. I repeat do not watch episode 23, 24 and 25 of the originals series (Steins gate)

Step 2:

Episode 23 b (or also called episode 23 alternate ending)

Step 3:

All episodes of Steins gate 0

Step 4:

Episode 23, 24 and 25 of original series.

Step 5:

With tears in your eyes and smile on your lips, you have successfully achieved the honor of watching one of the greatest Anime ever.

El Psy Congroo

Signing off. Tuturuuuuuuuu
Jul 3, 2022 8:23 AM

Jun 2021
Probably not the best sci-fi, there are Ghost in the Shell and Pluto among others, but maybe the best time travel story
Everyone sees the beauty they're mature enough to see.
Jul 3, 2022 12:05 PM
Nov 2016
Rajatsanatani said:
I watched Steins gate in this particular order and i can say without any doubt it is the best anime i have seen till now
Please follow this step to get the optimal experience out of it, you can thank me once you have experience it yourself

Step 1:

Watch episode 1 to 22. Do not watch episode 23 24 and 25. I repeat do not watch episode 23, 24 and 25 of the originals series (Steins gate)

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

With tears in your eyes and smile on your lips, you have successfully achieved the honor of watching one of the greatest Anime ever.

El Psy Congroo

Ughh, no, ignore that watching order. Just watch Steins;Gate the way it was intended to be watched and ignore the above guy.

Do not shoehorn another mediocre, slower anime in the middle of a climax like that, it has ruined it to some people so yeah, ignore the above guy.
Jul 3, 2022 8:57 PM
May 2022
xZabuzax said:
Rajatsanatani said:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

El Psy Congroo

Ughh, no, ignore that watching order. Just watch Steins;Gate the way it was intended to be watched and ignore the above guy.

Do not shoehorn another mediocre, slower anime in the middle of a climax like that, it has ruined it to some people so yeah, ignore the above guy.
huh 🤡 , order i mentioned above makes anime even more emotional and better .
Jul 4, 2022 12:00 AM
Nov 2016
Rajatsanatani said:
xZabuzax said:

That crappy order may have made it better for you and for some people out there but it has ruined it for some people too and it would have definitely ruined it for me as well so no, I don't recommend that crappy order and don't recommend it to anyone else, keep that crap to yourself.

Not everyone will like Steins;Gate 0, I definitely didn't and there are plenty of people out there that disliked it as well and ruining the pacing of Steins;Gate to shoehorn a mediocre anime like Steins;Gate 0 in the middle of a climax is like the dumbest thing ever.
Jul 4, 2022 12:58 AM

May 2016
xZabuzax said:
Rajatsanatani said:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

El Psy Congroo

I second this. Ignore that order at any cost please. I don't want to elaborate why because I did it plenty of times...
-
Jul 4, 2022 9:09 PM
May 2022
xZabuzax said:
Rajatsanatani said:

That crappy order may have made it better for you and for some people out there but it has ruined it for some people too and it would have definitely ruined it for me as well so no, I don't recommend that crappy order and don't recommend it to anyone else, keep that crap to yourself.

Not everyone will like Steins;Gate 0, I definitely didn't and there are plenty of people out there that disliked it as well and ruining the pacing of Steins;Gate to shoehorn a mediocre anime like Steins;Gate 0 in the middle of a climax is like the dumbest thing ever.
if you didn't liked it , it's your opinion you can't stop me from giving me my opinion , and i don't care if you think steins gate 0 is mediocre because it's a shit opinion. I liked both anime and i will suggest people to watch it in order i mentioned above once again
Jul 4, 2022 10:03 PM

May 2016
Rajatsanatani said:
xZabuzax said:

if you didn't liked it , it's your opinion you can't stop me from giving me my opinion , and i don't care if you think steins gate 0 is mediocre because it's a shit opinion. I liked both anime and i will suggest people to watch it in order i mentioned above once again

I don't think that 0 is mediocre, but that order is still a crap
-
Jul 4, 2022 10:14 PM
May 2022
SciADV_Maniac said:
Rajatsanatani said:

I don't think that 0 is mediocre, but that order is still a crap
i don't think that , this order is crap 🗿🙂
Jul 5, 2022 1:01 AM
Nov 2016
Rajatsanatani said:
xZabuzax said:

Sure, you are entitled to your opinion, we all do, I don't recommend that shitty order though because it has ruined it to some people and this is a fact. That shitty order didn't ruin it for you, well good for you, it will still ruin it to some people though and thus, I don't recommend it.

If some dumbass ruined my experience with Steins;Gate because of your shitty watching order then I would have been pissed, it's a known fact that your order has ruined it to some people and for you to still suggest that shitty watching order despite this is like the dumbest thing ever.

I have never heard of anyone complaining about the release order, it hasn't ruined it for anyone as far as Im'aware but I have heard people complaining about that shitty chronological order since it ruined it for them, you are shoehorning a freaking mediocre, slower anime in the middle of a climax after all, this is just stupid. And by the way, your order isn't even chronological in the first place and anyone suggesting that is chronological apparently doesn't know anything about Steins;Gate.

And sure, you may call my opinion shit, that's your opinion but your opinion is also shit man.
Jul 5, 2022 1:49 AM

Feb 2021
Rajatsanatani said:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

El Psy Congroo

That's not even the right order to watch S;G. Because
Hence watching 23b and S;G0 first will only ruin the order of events.
Jan 22, 3:07 PM
Jan 2024
I'll give you all my rankings.

I've seen Steins Gate, Dark, and Breaking Bad.

Steins Gate = It touched my emotions in a way that no other medium in the world could provide.

Breaking Bad = Very good. It's worth following almost every episode. But it still doesn't pull my emotions that much.

Dark = From the middle of SS2 to the end of the story it is a good sleeping pill.I don't like the atmosphere in the church. I don't like Adam and Eva. Just thinking about it makes me feel bad It moves very slowly The picture was dark and the lights were dim, making it very tempting to fall asleep and you have to watched carefully and I have to think of something complicated as well in story. What I'm saying will make you realize how sleep-inducing it is. When I finished watching it, it made me very happy. Not because it ended well. But I think this madness is finally over. Because it tortured me for more than 10+hours.

I dare say that for these 3 stories, I prepared my body 100% because I am a very serious person about media.

It can be summarized as follows: Steins Gate > Breaking Bad > Dark

Just watching the end of Steins Gate 0 when the song Gate of steins came up, I really thought it was better than both of them.

It's a personal opinion. From me, I've watched all 3 stories, every season. and understand everything 100%

Mar 9, 12:53 AM

Apr 2012
It's very nice, but it's mostly just high-quality otaku appealing, no way is it in the conversation for best sci-fi or science fiction of all time. Even just within anime, you have things like Evangelion, Shinsekai Yori, or Lain which have so much more to them.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Watch order ⁉️ ( 1 2 )

neel_senpai - May 29

54 by WeAreBlank20 »»
Yesterday, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Is Kurisu alive at the very end ❓❓

neel_senpai - May 30

39 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Yesterday, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

311 by Agathusian »»
Yesterday, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - May 10, 2011

271 by Agathusian »»
Yesterday, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Apr 12, 2011

368 by Agathusian »»
Yesterday, 4:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.