Forum Settings
Forums

What is your first anime and when did you start it?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 29, 5:52 AM
May 2022
Probably Pokemon X and Y but that's before I knew what anime was. There's a few contenders for the first anime I watched while knowing it was being. Those being My Hero Academia, Konosuba, New Game, and Haganai. I'm thinking it was probably My Hero because I was hearing a lot of people talking about it I thought I should check it out. This was probably somewhere in late 2018 (I was 11), I remember binging all 3 seasons that were out at the time and then patiently waiting for season 4. That doesn't mean it's my favorite, pretty far from it actually, but I still watch it. I didn't fall hard into anime till late 2022, that started with Cowboy Bebop and I just binged a million others after that and got into manga.
Mar 29, 6:00 AM

Apr 2022
Technically, it's Vicky the Viking when I was like 4 years old, but I had no clue that there even was a country called Japan back then. The first one I knew was Arslan Senki in 2016
Mar 29, 6:50 AM

Oct 2014
SAO was the first TV anime I completed, which I did in 2014. There were some I saw earlier but I didn't view them as anime.
Mar 29, 9:59 AM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
For me it was Kirby right back at ya when I was eight. I loved the Kirby franchise and I watched the show a lot until I got into my Pokemon phase
Gee, it sure is boring around here
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Today

56 by zombie_pegasus »»
1 minute ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 4 hours ago

4 by Maou_heika »»
2 minutes ago

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 7 hours ago

17 by mizukasa »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Which one do you prefer?

MillerEvans23 - 7 minutes ago

0 by MillerEvans23 »»
7 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18? ( 1 2 )

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

66 by KayKimii »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.