Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 3, 7:48 PM

Feb 2012
Since it doesn't look like this anime is getting a season 2 and the novel translation pretty much stopped, can someone spoil me on some plot points. I've seen the posts about the ending but I'm more interested in the inbetweens like:

1) What actually happened to Erio when she went missing? Is she crazy or experiencing a severe case of chunnibyou with the alien identity thing?
2) Where did Elliot buzz off to after conceiving Erio?
3) True identity of Hoshimiya Yashiro and how she actually managed to predict a meteor crashing in front of Cousin. Is she also super crazy and just got incredibly lucky on her guess?
tinydevil421Mar 3, 7:55 PM
Mar 4, 4:25 AM
Feb 2021
show ended, i guessđź—ż
Mar 4, 11:29 AM

Mar 2016
from what I remember, erio got kidnapped by her father and spend all that time in her father's house. Erio's father lived on a cliff by the ocean. when erio tried to escape, she got hit on the head really hard so she can't remember what happened. when erio does remember, she prefers to tell the alien thingy instead of her getting kidnapped by her father because it's less traumatic(?

it was something like that, it's been years since I read the ln so I may be missing details
Mar 4, 3:09 PM
Nov 2023
Also Yashiro is Erio and Makoto’s (cousin) kid from the future. How did she time travel? Idk
Mar 4, 10:52 PM

Feb 2012
Reply to CirceOwO
from what I remember, erio got kidnapped by her father and spend all that time in her father's house. Erio's father lived on a cliff by the ocean. when erio tried to escape, she got hit on the head really hard so she can't remember what happened. when erio does remember, she prefers to tell the alien thingy instead of her getting kidnapped by her father because it's less traumatic(?

it was something like that, it's been years since I read the ln so I may be missing details
@CirceOwO Do you remember her dad's reasoning for doing that? It's honestly kinda dark to kidnap your daughter and then hold her prisoner for months. Also, this man still just out there.

@BASEDGODJAMANI That would explain why Meme, Erio, and Yashiro are the only characters that sparkle.
tinydevil421Mar 5, 12:09 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jun 30, 2011

220 by Pjackreznick »»
Mar 14, 2:17 AM

Poll: » Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Apr 28, 2011

178 by Pjackreznick »»
Mar 12, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

127 by Pjackreznick »»
Mar 11, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 14, 2011

222 by Pjackreznick »»
Mar 11, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Your favorite female character

Confucius - Jul 2, 2011

42 by Ren_Reyden »»
Dec 24, 2023 12:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.