Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 6:05 AM

Apr 2014
Kaoruko and Misato mentioned.
This scene was looking very good. If you add the dialogue box, it will turn out to be a visual novel.
AkeZZZApr 26, 6:10 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 26, 6:07 AM

Feb 2020
Ai and Shioriko having some fun time together. :3

SerafosApr 26, 7:18 AM
Apr 26, 9:59 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to AkeZZZ
Kaoruko and Misato mentioned.
This scene was looking very good. If you add the dialogue box, it will turn out to be a visual novel.
@AkeZZZ Am I the only one who thinks that it looks like Bocchi The Rock?
Apr 26, 10:47 AM

Dec 2013
I like those two a lot and they complement each other being almost opposites.

rayoBlitxer said:

Not at all, it didn't seem like LL art style, all I could think was Bocchi The Rock.
Apr 26, 10:48 AM
Mar 2018
Reply to rayoBlitxer
@rayoBlitxer I believe you're not mistaken since it looks like that's who the character designer is for the new theatrical episodes.
Apr 26, 5:43 PM
Wannabe Idol ✌ ♥

Jan 2018
A WHOLE EPISODE FOR BEST GIRL AI???!!

I love her constant enthusiasm but I really love these moments where they show how thoughtful she is!

Shioriko is as cute as ever too, great episode all around!

Did you hear me?
I said I'm gonna do my best!!
Apr 26, 8:02 PM
Sep 2018
A very sweet episode this week with the no-nonsense Shioriko and the ever-energetic Ai. There was so much to love about this episode from the two's dynamic to even getting to see Kaoruko again!

Ai suddenly escaping the Nijiyon chibi art style though kinda caught me off guard (it was a still great scene though).
Apr 27, 4:06 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
A very cute episode between Ai and Shioriko, a pairing that kinda clashes because of their personalities but that’s why it was as great as it was. And that last scene wasn’t unusual giving how we’ve had the occasional well animated scenes in this series, but what stood out was the art style and it’s interesting to hear the character designer behind Bocchi the Rock is behind it and some upcoming theatrical episodes, it looks good and I still need to watch that show lol, it will happen.
Apr 28, 3:18 PM

Jun 2021
Once again, Ai suddenly stopped being a chibi somehow. This has no influence about how the episode was once again pretty good, with nice callbacks to supporting characters from the series and two girls i almost always liked (almost because chapter 20-29 from SIFAS), one was my favorite before being replaced by Ayumu and i always welcomed Shioriko since day one.
May 2, 2:37 PM

Jul 2016
Ai-san so cute she became 2D!!! Just like Setsuna last episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nijiyon Animation 2 Episode 10 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jun 7

6 by amlg »»
Yesterday, 3:48 PM

Poll: » Nijiyon Animation 2 Episode 9 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 31

7 by amlg »»
Jun 3, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Nijiyon Animation 2 Episode 8 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 24

6 by _untitled »»
Jun 2, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Nijiyon Animation 2 Episode 7 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 17

5 by nanuha »»
Jun 1, 2:52 AM

Poll: » Nijiyon Animation 2 Episode 6 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 10

5 by Onion_Story »»
May 20, 10:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.