Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
How many of the girls in Shido's harem do you think he actually love?
Feb 5, 3:36 PM
Mar 2016
Shido, tells them he loves them, they fall in love, he kisses them, then the girl joins his harem for the rest of the anime. So far he has like... 11 people in his harem.
Feb 5, 3:47 PM
Nov 2023
They are his soul mates joined with him by God! Of course he loves them!
Feb 5, 3:47 PM
Feb 2021
i think he does i mean hes willing to go to so far for every one of them and u can clearly see how much he cares for them but i will say one thing: i believe he loves tohka the most because he knew her for the longest time and have deeper connection then the others but it still dosent means he dosent love the rest.
Feb 5, 5:48 PM
Apr 2022
Yes, but obviously there is one he loves the most
Feb 5, 6:01 PM

Apr 2021
Lost_Hearts said:
Shido, tells them he loves them, they fall in love, he kisses them, then the girl joins his harem for the rest of the anime. So far he has like... 11 people in his harem.

He definitely loves them all.

He is not the kinda of person to lie or mislead people, especially not women.

The reason the women fell so hard in love is because of his honest and sincere character.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Feb 5, 7:03 PM

Apr 2015
He clearly loves all of them considering the lengths he goes to make them happy and even with how many times he puts himself in harms ways to protect them.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Feb 6, 2:46 AM
Sep 2019
he loves all of them, but clearly in different ways
Feb 6, 2:47 AM
Sep 2019
Tropisch said:
He clearly loves all of them considering the lengths he goes to make them happy and even with how many times he puts himself in harms ways to protect them.

just wanna say, based pfp my guy
Apr 20, 1:57 PM
Dec 2022
No, he only loves Thoka,and other (Being spoiler) This two are the only candidates that shido can actually potentially love (although my bet would be on thoka) but I don't think he is a type to seek Heram, Knowing Shido he would do whatever it's takes to save what is precious to him but when it's comes to relationship he considers them as his precious family since he was adopted by his foster family he treats all of those girls as his family and he don't want to consider romance for a while, if he has to choose I think he would chose thoka, and I don't think, shido would go to heram route because haram is against his moral code, and legally, Societally he can't marry multiple partners(if he did it's socitical suicide for him) and romance best describes him then Heram, so there are verious factors to consider.

More topics from this board

» Date A Live IV opening

blood898pt - Apr 6, 2022

34 by yungneutron »»
May 6, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

52 by Banana1233441 »»
Apr 28, 4:32 AM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2022

156 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 24, 3:48 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Giorgosman13 - Apr 8, 2022

122 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 24, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Female (only) anime viewers Reviews on Tokisaki Kurumi.

Zark_42 - Apr 20

5 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 21, 12:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.