Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 17, 2023 3:55 AM
Aug 2022
Kurumi is definitely a top-level character. I can't wait for season 5 !!
Jul 24, 2023 9:52 PM
Oct 2020
Everything is better with Kurumi. But is it enough? She's such a great character that I think I had higher expectations for the story. There is a complexity to the numbers on the clock when Kurumi uses her powers that doesn't quite work for me in the overall story. Maybe sometime I'll read the light novels and see if it makes more sense. My overall score would be lower, but the arc is saved on the strength of her character.
Oct 12, 2023 8:34 AM
Oct 2023
very good , best anime
Nov 30, 2023 8:08 PM

Nov 2023
Interesting to know more about Kurumi. Good anime series, 7/10
Jan 4, 4:20 PM

Oct 2021
Oh, it ended with a cliffhanger. Guess time to read the LN.
Though being told by Nia about Mio, Kurumi herself said that even if she had all of the spirit's powers, she still couldn't beat Mio, so I wonder what she's talking about. Her backstory is OK, objectively speaking it was as ordinary as the other spirits (even the young Kurumi said that it was ordinary lol).
Anyways, the sudden development between Kurumi and Shido felt rushed and it was not pleasant to watch. It's as if the villain I've known for 4 seasons just changed all of a sudden. It was also interesting how she stopped her own inversion. I'll be reading the LN and probably finish it if season 5 does not make it in time. Even though I've been spoiled before about the end a bit, I still want to see it for myself. There's especially one spirit that hasn't unleashed her full power yet.
yes.
Apr 22, 11:27 AM
Feb 2022
it was a perfect, i recommend
Apr 24, 3:48 PM

Jul 2022
Expecting a Kurumi vs Mio epic showdown in DAL V. I wonder who's side Shido will ultimately take if he gets to know Mio's full story.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Date A Live IV opening

blood898pt - Apr 6, 2022

34 by yungneutron »»
May 6, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

52 by Banana1233441 »»
Apr 28, 4:32 AM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Giorgosman13 - Apr 8, 2022

122 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 24, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Female (only) anime viewers Reviews on Tokisaki Kurumi.

Zark_42 - Apr 20

5 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 21, 12:36 AM

Poll: » Do you think Shido actually loves the girls in his harem?

Lost_Hearts - Feb 5

8 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 1:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.