Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2022 6:29 AM

Apr 2014
KASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKASU

Nice filler and relaxing episode. This episode looked like a field trip for them.
Yokohama Redbrick Warehouse, Yokohama Stadium, Yamashita Park, and Kotoku-in in Kamakura are the locations from this episode. Shizuku's house is in Kamakura!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a real rich girl with that huge size of the house.

That's Ayumu's Sasuke!!!!! She brought it with her. lol and NYANGASAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!! They brought a lot of elements from other media into this episode.
Tsuki ga kirei desune. wooow this phase. It got a hidden meaning which means "I love you". YEAH!!!!!
The insert from this episode is Love U my friends.

AkeZZZJun 4, 2022 6:32 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 4, 2022 6:30 AM

Feb 2019

Nijigaku Saturdays!

Great filler episode. Ok but why was everyone so drip this episode? Felt like it was drip or drown lmao.

So many cute and gay moments today. The animators snapped on background art as well.

Nothing like some comfy and wholesome Nijigaku fanservice to start the weekend!
Marinate1016Jun 4, 2022 6:34 AM
Jun 4, 2022 6:32 AM

Feb 2020
Catching kitties! =^_^= I could play that game for the rest of my life, haha.

Aww, this was a really cute and chill episode. The girls had so much fun together. :)

Kasumi stole the episode with her cute and hilarious behavior. I love her so much! <3

It was amusing when she lost her temper. xD

I agree with Lanzhu 100%.

That moon scene was absolutely beautiful.

<3

Everyone together. ^^
SerafosJun 4, 2022 9:03 AM
Jun 4, 2022 7:19 AM

Jan 2018
Lanzhu, Shioriko, Mia- Doukoukai e Youkoso. Really fun and wholesome episode.
Jun 4, 2022 7:37 AM

Jan 2019
is a nice and chill episode. plus we got LUMF!
lanzhu very cute in here
Jun 4, 2022 7:38 AM

Mar 2011
Go Kasumin Bucho!

Hair down Yuu looks nice!
goodbyedaysJun 4, 2022 7:46 AM
Jun 4, 2022 9:17 AM

Apr 2021
Everyone's outfit are all beautiful both before going to Kamakura and the day after. Also, deym, Shizuku's family sure are rich having such huge and spacious home.

Seeing a new side of Lanzhu, she's so adorable!

Jun 4, 2022 9:20 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really good laid back episode with the club having a sleep over and even some fun in the street while searching for virtual cats from that Nijigaku game xD and Yuu won so they had to sing her new composition! Kasumi didn't manage to do what she wanted to appear like the president but well, that was fun xD
Jun 4, 2022 10:21 AM

Nov 2019
Sweet filler episode, Kasumin's antics were hilarious and cute as usual

Shizuku's house is amazing, nice to see Ophelia again

That Nijigo game would be a great game to play waa

The song was a nice one, and Lanzhu finally getting the group picture she wanted aw

Wonder what kind of news Kasumin had for the girls, maybe a competition-
Jun 4, 2022 10:42 AM

Dec 2013
Kasumin is the best, it is also lovely how Lanzhu had this diva style and presence feeling distant but she is just socially awkward.
Jun 4, 2022 11:42 AM
Jul 2019
The Osaka residence is the former residence of Marquis Kachō Hironobu, literally owned by royalty.

https://accessible.jp.org/kamakura/GA205_en_0_00.html

Really curious what that "big news" is... I hope it has something to do with LL opening up a solo category.
Jun 4, 2022 12:46 PM

Nov 2017
I'm sorry, Kasumi. I porgot you were the president, lol.

But golly, everyone's fashion/style was so on point this episode, 4 realzies!~

There's big news! I wonder what it could be 😮
Jun 4, 2022 12:59 PM

Jul 2014
Thanks to the game, I really appreciate seeing the Niji girls do slice-of-life stuff. Framing it around Kasumi's gremlinness was fun, and everyone got their moments to shine throughout the episode. They always feel so natural as a group in these lighter moments, and I also like that they took the time to show that Lanzhu and Shioriko haven't quite made themselves fit in perfectly yet.
Jun 4, 2022 1:22 PM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017
Usually, I hate filler episode. Mostly because I thought the production staff just want to take a break from the main story with lowest effort and lamest idea possible.

Then this episode taught me that filler episode is not bad if you could see many things occurred for the characters. The efforts that's usually thrown into creating episodic concerts now spread into trivial yet fun sleepover activities.

That was a refreshing filler preparing ourselves for big news from Kasumi on next episode.
Jun 4, 2022 3:33 PM

Jul 2016
Only Love Live can make Lanzhu's character go from being an annoying competitive brat to an adorable cinnamon roll in the span of one episode. Well, guess that only leaves Mia as the only character I'm not particularly fond of in this current second season.

5/5 SoL episode. Kasumi is so cute and funny. Definitely the best "meme" character in all Love Live.
Also, did Ayumu just pull a "tsuki ga kirei" on Yuu?
Jun 4, 2022 4:42 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I really loved this one, just the school idol club girls having fun together for a whole episode with a few Kasumi schemes thrown in. The Pokémon GO knockoff was great as well, Lanzhu ended up getting closer with the girls from it too and was able to ask for a picture with the club, Lanzhu definitely became a lot better after she joined the club.

But yeah this was without a doubt one of my favorite episodes and there wasn’t even a performance this time, just goes to show how fun it is when the girls are just enjoying themselves in SoL fashion.
Jun 4, 2022 4:54 PM
Jul 2018
Nice to see some great background art in this episode and the way they spend their time with each other!
Jun 4, 2022 6:07 PM

Jan 2021
These references... I'm done haha.
Jun 5, 2022 6:42 AM

Oct 2015
Kasukasu is a great President no matter who says what. Her personality lights up the club's mood, which is the most important thing ever.

Great song by the way.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 5, 2022 7:43 AM
May 2018
Nice comfy episode. I'm starting to like Lanzhu, she looks cuter when near Shioriko. Mia's english also enjoyable, while Ai still using engrish for her pun. "Lettuce-lettuce" lol.

Anyway looking forward to Kasumin's big news. I hope its related to LL competition.
Jun 5, 2022 10:59 AM

Mar 2018
People call this episode filler but it's the best (and the only good) episode of the season. This series can be genuinely good when it doesn't try to create forced drama.

Lanzhu's change in personality is so abrupt but I'll accept it.

Jun 5, 2022 2:35 PM
Jan 2022
Good news is KSKS return to her position that is being persecution by others. It is so funny seeing people joking her.
However, the bad news is that this season is running to its end and the plot seems trying to sublimation the theme of friendship which make me so sad.
Jun 5, 2022 11:12 PM

Jun 2021
Man, I totally forgot that Kasumi is the club's president lol. Seeing Lanzhu get embarrassed for wanting to take a photo with the club members was pretty cute.
Jun 5, 2022 11:50 PM

Oct 2017
Kasumin's plan didn't go exactly the way she intended but she still got what she wanted. Lanzhu, Kasumin and Kanata were all very adorable this episode.
Jun 6, 2022 7:37 AM

Jun 2021
Mayu Sagara should have had so much fun recording her lines. First minutes were already very amusing with her character's personal show, and that didn't change even in the rest of the episode. When she woke up in the middle of the night i thought she was going to be hit again by a random pillow but no, she was planning to lose in more contests and still be beloved by the other members as she obviously deserves.

Overall, nice bonding episode with so many cute moments as the face of Yuu being fed by Ayumu (plus Ayumu herself with her hair down without a bun, and her Sasuke pet snake plush cameo too), and Shioriko's reaction to L.Z. weird simple wish of just having a picture with the group

Now, what is going to happen? An actual Love Live competition? Very improbable, considering there are just three episodes left. Just... no useless dramas, please. keep on doing this feel good slice of life plot, it works so well, please.
Jun 7, 2022 6:48 AM

Oct 2007
time for some relaxation after all the things that happened on the previous episodes.
Kanata would probably never say no to a slumber party. lol

have actually forgot that Kasumin is the president of the club.
I thought the pres is Yuu.

they have so many members now. First Love Live to have 12 people in it. :>
Jun 8, 2022 12:26 AM
Jul 2021
Alright, This episode actually made me cry. If only my tears actually come out.

I always had a feeling since the start of the Season 2 that we are going to see Love U My Friends somehow. I was right. It did appeared ! The piano version of Love U my Friends and all the girls singing together just feels very sad.

I feel like Love U My Friends has become something like Nijigasaki's Snow Halation.
Jun 11, 2022 2:30 PM

Nov 2017
The Pokémon GO reference! 😂
Jun 14, 2022 7:30 AM

Jun 2021
I can't begin to explain how giddy this episode made me feel. Everything about it was so fun and perfect.

Kasumin is such a dork, and the club wouldn't be the same without her. She's a perfect president.

Lanzhu looked like a total girlboss for the whole episode. Every outfit she had looked so good on her. But it was when she blushed tho. That was the moment I fell in love.

There were so many little bits that made me giggle with joy, too many to list here. All I'll say is this episode was such a perfect filler. I'm going to miss these girls so fucking much when this show ends. Lucky the game is a daily thing for me.
Aug 22, 2022 4:50 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
So the gang is finally friends, they're writing a song together which I already heard but not in this kind of arrangement before, and dang I wish that cat chasing app was real
Jun 12, 2023 12:27 AM

Oct 2021
This is probably my favorite episode so far. So many gold moments. Kanata I found the most hilarious. She's gone from my least to most favorite. I thought Lanzhu's worry was something a lot bigger, but she just wanted a group photo lol. I also love how Yuu dresses like a typical male teen since she's meant to represent the viewer/player.
Aug 24, 2023 9:35 AM

Dec 2012
This was probably the most fun episode of this season so far. I prefer when Nijigasaki is more lively & lighthearted like this. Kasukasu's antics always remind me of Nico & make her that much more endearing. I won't say it a million times, but she is indeed SUPER CUTE.

That little tour of Kamakura was nice timing since I'm watching another anime right now that focuses on the area's sights & scenes. I saw that Buddha statue at the end and I'm like "I just saw that yesterday!" No virtual cats hiding in it though.
Oct 7, 2023 7:24 PM
Feb 2016
Me gusto muchismo este capitulo

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Jun 25, 2022

50 by BzTitan »»
Apr 4, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jun 11, 2022

30 by Deazu »»
Jan 14, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 28, 2022

33 by Zekkenshin »»
Aug 23, 2023 1:00 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 21, 2022

44 by Zekkenshin »»
Aug 23, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 14, 2022

35 by Zekkenshin »»
Aug 23, 2023 8:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.