Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 2, 2022 12:04 AM
Mar 2019
Yeah. Usually they post a few preview images of next episode, and especially since we will enter Kurumi Refrain i hope they post a new pv for Kurumi. But many fans have been bamboozled by Kadokawa. Seems like they want to make it a secret for anime onlys for next arc because you know, after this DAL is not the same as we know now. Dal will become more despair and all out war the plot will be connecting everything we watched until now. So im as light novel readers see they want to conceal it but still, Kadokawa shoud post some images at least to promote the next arc because things will get more darker. I want to see they promote Kurumi like Nia and Mukuro. Sad days for light novel readers 😭
Jun 2, 2022 1:54 AM
Sep 2021
Auzaie2019 said:
Yeah. Usually they post a few preview images of next episode, and especially since we will enter Kurumi Refrain i hope they post a new pv for Kurumi. But many fans have been bamboozled by Kadokawa. Seems like they want to make it a secret for anime onlys for next arc because you know, after this DAL is not the same as we know now. Dal will become more despair and all out war the plot will be connecting everything we watched until now. So im as light novel readers see they want to conceal it but still, Kadokawa shoud post some images at least to promote the next arc because things will get more darker. I want to see they promote Kurumi like Nia and Mukuro. Sad days for light novel readers 😭

Dang you made me wanna read the LNs now.
Jun 2, 2022 3:05 AM
Mar 2019
pervy_hokage said:
Auzaie2019 said:

They really have to post kurumi pv on the the day they air the episode. That is actually quite a smart move to not spoil the anime onlys. Good moves Kadokawa
Jun 2, 2022 7:28 AM
Apr 2022
Auzaie2019 said:

nice suggestion, hope the animators do the same
Jun 2, 2022 9:37 AM
Nov 2016
Auzaie2019 said:

Preview will come tomorrow on kadokawa channel
Jun 3, 2022 9:08 AM
Nov 2018
pervy_hokage said:
Auzaie2019 said:

not worth, the anime is accurate enough, though s3 was too shit
Jun 5, 2022 2:59 PM

Jan 2019
pervy_hokage said:

Do it, I recommend it!
Jun 10, 2022 9:35 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
pervy_hokage said:
Auzaie2019 said:

You should have already started to read the LNs, before S3 came out, because Origami's arc was better on the LN, and people were spoiled from actually legit FEELS, by watching the anime first.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

54 by BertBert »»
Yesterday, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2022

66 by BertBert »»
Yesterday, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2022

68 by demonsword101 »»
Jun 6, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2022

158 by AkashiKyojuro »»
May 31, 6:51 AM

» Date A Live IV opening

blood898pt - Apr 6, 2022

34 by yungneutron »»
May 6, 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.