Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
May 27, 2022 10:53 PM
Mad scientist

Aug 2020
This season has been considerably worse than the rest. Every fight is just CG, story is uninteresting and there's nothing new. Kurumi could potentially save this season from being complete garbage to being more like a 5/10.
May 27, 2022 11:01 PM
Feb 2021
il say the same thing i said about shield hero.

i dont understand whats peoples problems with the season, i love it.

the last episode we had was perfect for my taste and i dont understand whats that problem
May 27, 2022 11:21 PM

Nov 2021
The only problem is that Kurumi came just for one scene so far, although the show is fine, neither bad nor good, but it could be better if Kurumi gets more screen time.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
May 27, 2022 11:24 PM
Oct 2020
__MoRaX__ said:

the last episode we had was perfect for my taste and i dont understand whats that problem

I agree with u
people this days wants more than they can chew and as a result they are dissatisfied with shield hero, date a live etc
May 27, 2022 11:27 PM

Jun 2021
I'm a Kurumi simp,but you have a L opinion. The new studio is doing a great job so far. Though I'll agree there's a severe lack of best girl this season.
May 27, 2022 11:41 PM
Feb 2021
thisiszihanbd said:
__MoRaX__ said:

I agree with u
people this days wants more than they can chew and as a result they are dissatisfied with shield hero, date a live etc
another thing tho about shield hero, first season had more then 840,000 people giving it a score of almost a 9/10 and this season only 40,000 something people even gave it a score which is insane that means out of the 840k people who have season 1 scores only 40k actually gave it a score and in my opinion even watched it.
And about date a live last episode, at first i wasent too happy with new look the show has, it feels like high school dxd 3 seasons it looks good then 4th one "lets try changing stuff because if people wanted a 4th season they wont complain right? (Fml)

The last episode was very intresting and i loved it, i still dont like the new looks the show have and no one like cgi scenes lets be real but cmon.. its not like every fight scene was a cgi scene(pretty sure not every scene was cgi right?) i just liked how shido finaly opened up and shared his emotions from his childhood for the first time i felt like that scene was a scene where shido really connected with her personaly i dont remember what other character shido really opened up to like he did for her(origami dosent count because he disnt remember what he told her when her parents died).

All what i wrote is from what i remember been a long time sense i watch date a live 1 2 3 but im pretty sure i got eveything right.

Btw as you can see english isnt my forst language so i apologise for my terrible grammar and if i fked up some words my bad lol^-^
May 28, 2022 12:09 AM
May 2022
No need to be saved because is good and better/same tier of the the rest of the seasons. Your arrogance is embarrassing, typical from shit geass pfp. 🤡
Cgi = bad typical reasoning of a bandwagon sheep, cgi is good and well smart used. The core of date a live are the girls if you care so much about a quality story watch other anime. "nothing new" literally 2 new girls and story progress. Cope and dilate from your shit opinion, you speak like your opinion is valid or objective. Kid
_Ishinashi99May 28, 2022 3:24 AM
May 28, 2022 12:21 AM
Nov 2020
I’m going to have to disagree with that opinion. This season so far has been good the story has been leading up to some interesting stuff to come( Not going to spoil), and the studio( Geek Toys) has done a really good job with this season, the new design looks good on the characters and the CGI isn’t even bad; it makes the scenes feel more alive. For me this has been an 7.5/10 season so far( and it’s most likely gonna be 10/10 once it ends).
May 28, 2022 12:37 AM
Mar 2021
Ya it's obvious but i like Kurumi's old art style. current art style is like some kids cartoon character. why they have to change art style/animation of previous seasons!?
May 28, 2022 12:39 AM
Apr 2022
no this season is very good i realy interrsted in it

ep 3 was the first time the anime focus on westcott and it was very good and surprised epsode 10/10

ep 8 was very intersting 10/10

also ep 6 was good 9/10

ep 5 fairy tail was very funny I wish it had been extended for another episode 10/10

and the rest epsode wasn't boring On the contrary was fun and good 8/10
May 28, 2022 7:32 AM
Dec 2021
__MoRaX__ said:
thisiszihanbd said:

I agree with u
another thing tho about shield hero, first season had more then 840,000 people giving it a score of almost a 9/10 and this season only 40,000 something people even gave it a score which is insane that means out of the 840k people who have season 1 scores only 40k actually gave it a score and in my opinion even watched it.
And about date a live last episode, at first i wasent too happy with new look the show has, it feels like high school dxd 3 seasons it looks good then 4th one "lets try changing stuff because if people wanted a 4th season they wont complain right? (Fml)

The last episode was very intresting and i loved it, i still dont like the new looks the show have and no one like cgi scenes lets be real but cmon.. its not like every fight scene was a cgi scene(pretty sure not every scene was cgi right?) i just liked how shido finaly opened up and shared his emotions from his childhood for the first time i felt like that scene was a scene where shido really connected with her personaly i dont remember what other character shido really opened up to like he did for her(origami dosent count because he disnt remember what he told her when her parents died).

All what i wrote is from what i remember been a long time sense i watch date a live 1 2 3 but im pretty sure i got eveything right.

Btw as you can see english isnt my forst language so i apologise for my terrible grammar and if i fked up some words my bad lol^-^

I really like the old art style but the new one isn't bad either I think your comparison of it with dxd s3→s4 is too much the new art style give a different vibe to this season and I'll be happy if they continue with this art design...
maybe you don't know the reason why geektoys studio picked up this in the first place
May 28, 2022 12:55 PM
Dec 2021
ColCasey said:
This season has been considerably worse than the rest. Every fight is just CG, story is uninteresting and there's nothing new. Kurumi could potentially save this season from being complete garbage to being more like a 5/10.

Season 4 is better than 3, no cap
May 28, 2022 7:04 PM
Mad scientist

Aug 2020
Tomzaki99 said:
No need to be saved because is good and better/same tier of the the rest of the seasons. Your arrogance is embarrassing, typical from shit geass pfp. 🤡
Cgi = bad typical reasoning of a bandwagon sheep, cgi is good and well smart used. The core of date a live are the girls if you care so much about a quality story watch other anime. "nothing new" literally 2 new girls and story progress. Cope and dilate from your shit opinion, you speak like your opinion is valid or objective. Kid

"Shit geass", hasn't even watched it. Maybe come back after you've watched a bit more anime dude cause it's obvious you have no idea what makes an anime good (you gave Koe no katachi a 1/10). Date a live isn't it at least. Watching it only as a guilty pleasure but this season isn't even good for that.
May 28, 2022 7:11 PM

Mar 2021
ColCasey said:

"Shit geass", hasn't even watched it. Maybe come back after you've watched a bit more anime dude cause it's obvious you have no idea what makes an anime good (you gave Koe no katachi a 1/10). Date a live isn't it at least. Watching it only as a guilty pleasure but this season isn't even good for that.

Clearly this guy isn't paying attention to any of the details if by the fourth season, he still doesn't understand the concepts.
May 28, 2022 7:12 PM
Mad scientist

Aug 2020
Bijou146 said:
ColCasey said:

Season 4 is better than 3, no cap
I might have to go back and watch but from what I remember I enjoyed the previous seasons more, that might have changed though.
May 28, 2022 9:41 PM
Mad scientist

Aug 2020
icefirestone23 said:
ColCasey said:

Clearly this guy isn't paying attention to any of the details if by the fourth season, he still doesn't understand the concepts.
What are you even talking about? Date a live couldn't be more straightforward. It doesn't take much brain power to understand it but I guess you think it has a really deep and rich story?
May 29, 2022 12:07 AM

Nov 2019
Kurumi won't save this season, except for her simps.

A good adaptation will. The Origami arcs and Itsuka Disaster in S3 are the best arcs till now, but the bad adaptation made it the shittiest season.

"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
May 29, 2022 3:31 AM

Mar 2021
ColCasey said:

What are you even talking about? Date a live couldn't be more straightforward. It doesn't take much brain power to understand it but I guess you think it has a really deep and rich story?

Everything you said is wrong and reason why so many gatekeepers lack any critical thinking. Why is there so few anime like dal and why do all the gatekeepers say it's a generic harem yet couldn't pick up any of the clues or build up towards the finale. If it is was a generic harem, it would be best girl wins period and most of the series would just be slice of life. Also why does DAL still have some of the best character designs in anime period. All the anti-Dal people I have seen online have no idea what is going on. Aka the anime man
May 29, 2022 11:13 AM
suii

Dec 2018
_Mehraan_ said:
__MoRaX__ said:

I really like the old art style but the new one isn't bad either I think your comparison of it with dxd s3→s4 is too much the new art style give a different vibe to this season and I'll be happy if they continue with this art design...
maybe you don't know the reason why geektoys studio picked up this in the first place
haha well the funny thing is the tom thing fits lol, but then whos jerry lol, ohh shidou lol, yeah ofc
evangelionfanMay 29, 2022 11:45 AM
May 29, 2022 11:18 AM
suii

Dec 2018
icefirestone23 said:
ColCasey said:

Everything you said is wrong and reason why so many gatekeepers lack any critical thinking. Why is there so few anime like dal and why do all the gatekeepers say it's a generic harem yet couldn't pick up any of the clues or build up towards the finale. If it is was a generic harem, it would be best girl wins period and most of the series would just be slice of life. Also why does DAL still have some of the best character designs in anime period. All the anti-Dal people I have seen online have no idea what is going on. Aka the anime man
dont think the anime man is ''anti'' dal, but he's probably just tired of the formula (girls with trauma, world at danger, saving girls, shady stuff in the background) its been the same most seassons. its compelling enough though to a point for me, and i agree on the char design, yeah.
evangelionfanMay 29, 2022 11:30 AM
May 29, 2022 1:56 PM

Mar 2021
evangelionfan said:
dont think the anime man is ''anti'' dal, but he's probably just tired of the formula (girls with trauma, world at danger, saving girls, shady stuff in the background) its been the same most seassons. its compelling enough though to a point for me, and i agree on the char design, yeah.

He admitted he doesn't know anything about DAL and barely watched the series. Also if you have seen enough of his or trash taste videos, they are the type to review bomb stuff without giving it a shot. Like their comments on Captain marvel, all new Star Wars, basically stuff people hate watch without really understanding anything. pretty much fandom menace like stuff.
May 29, 2022 3:31 PM
Jul 2013
__MoRaX__ said:

I like your line of thinking, but Shield Bruh and DAL are totally incomparable! Shield hero is so rich in character development and world building that it puts so many other anime to shame, whereas DAL’s cast feels like they’re not even full characters until they get sealed away, and then they become so flat they could cut you.
But again, I’d still agree to the point that I don’t see how these seasons are so much worse; they are fractionally less good at most!
May 29, 2022 3:58 PM
Feb 2021
Jdmeesey said:
__MoRaX__ said:

I like your line of thinking, but Shield Bruh and DAL are totally incomparable! Shield hero is so rich in character development and world building that it puts so many other anime to shame, whereas DAL’s cast feels like they’re not even full characters until they get sealed away, and then they become so flat they could cut you.
But again, I’d still agree to the point that I don’t see how these seasons are so much worse; they are fractionally less good at most!
thats the thing. I agree they are not as good as last season but i think its still good.
May 30, 2022 1:26 PM
May 2022
ColCasey said:
Tomzaki99 said:

Code geass one of the worst anime of all time, is a torture watching that awful anime
May 30, 2022 2:00 PM
Mad scientist

Aug 2020
Tomzaki99 said:
ColCasey said:

Code geass one of the worst anime of all time, is a torture watching that awful anime
Expected from someone who gave Dragon ball gt a 10. Stop trying to bait and go watch code geass and see that it's actually great. I guess you can't appreciate it if you are 12 though so maybe wait a few years.
May 30, 2022 2:44 PM
May 2022
ColCasey said:
Tomzaki99 said:
Expected from someone who gave Dragon ball gt a 10. Stop trying to bait and go watch code geass and see that it's actually great. I guess you can't appreciate it if you are 12 though so maybe wait a few years.
cope harder seinenkid bot. Code Geass is dogshit, I finished s1 after Blood too much dogshit anime. Cry
May 30, 2022 3:05 PM

Mar 2021
ColCasey said:

I find this love for code geass so bizarre since there were so many problems with the series. It basically took Gundam seed and destiny as well as the first 2 Gundam series and just rehashed that. The series felt so predictable that the rebel becomes the tyrant. We have seen this with AOT, GOT. The second season felt so disjoint from the first season, it basically tried to repeat the first season. It is as if nothing from season 1 matters. Code Geass is like Gundam's Sequel Trilogy,
Now for Date A Live, there has been so buildup towards the spirit of Origin, how it all began, a final confrontation, consistent across the four seasons so far, yet it is somehow a guilty pleasure, pure fan service anime,

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2022

158 by AkashiKyojuro »»
Today, 6:51 AM

» Date A Live IV opening

blood898pt - Apr 6, 2022

34 by yungneutron »»
May 6, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

52 by Banana1233441 »»
Apr 28, 4:32 AM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Giorgosman13 - Apr 8, 2022

122 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 24, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Female (only) anime viewers Reviews on Tokisaki Kurumi.

Zark_42 - Apr 20

5 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 21, 12:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.