Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 22, 2022 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Somehow, the idea of using alluring bunny outfits to advertise this episode's doujin event didn't surprise me at all. It's Date a Live after all!

Jokes aside, it seems this arc is taking kinda seriously in some ways by adapting its okaku culture into the storyline itself. Issac is also kinda creepy with his ambitions in this episode. As usual, Shido helps out his friends including the new girl, Nia. Good for him since that's what he does best in this franchise.

Stark700Apr 22, 2022 6:56 AM
Apr 22, 2022 6:54 AM

Jul 2017
The next stage of Shido vs. Nia: the Doujinshi festival, stacked with bunny costumes for all the Spirits lols. This is typical Date A Live done the same before, which is good.

Ratatoskr is doing well with whatever tricks and tactics they choose to do to edge over Nia, from getting their own crew to Tohka's 3 girl friends whom are a staple in the series (especially the "That's so lame" girl). Facing a roadblock with the manga artist Takajo (whom Shido and Kotori met the episode prior), this is war to declare the winner and most importantly, open Nia's burdened heart.

Ain't all that surprising to see Nia's Spirit inversion (given the straight plotline of seasons ago) accumulated from her torture time in D.E.M., and Ellen is always the frontrunner (now together with Artemisia Ashcroft) when it comes to capturing Spirits. When combining her inverted powers with Raziel, Nia becomes the ultimate Demon King Spirit that only people like Isaac Westcott is able to control, and this will not be the last we see of D.E.M. being back at their heinous plans once again, stealing Nia's Raziel to become Beezlebub.

Setting up for the future events to come, anticipating to some degree...and then, new Spirits as well.
KANLen09Apr 22, 2022 6:57 AM
Apr 22, 2022 7:03 AM
Nov 2021
Wow that's the only thing that I'll say about it ngl
Anyways, Idk if next ep is but I hope that it will be great as this episode
Apr 22, 2022 7:09 AM

Mar 2021
excellent reintroduction of Westcott, good action, as well overall surprising episode
Apr 22, 2022 7:36 AM
Mar 2021
Well the animation is not getting better, and the OST is quite frankly, horrendous. But we got to see a battle between Nia and Ratatoskr for the Comiket, with bunny girl outfits to the fix. The pack did a great job selling and Miku came in clutch with the idol fans. Westcott and the people's scene was paced too slowly and the fight felt amiss. Overall a decent episode but I pray for better animation with the following eps.
Apr 22, 2022 7:56 AM

Sep 2021
Overall a great episode, laying the groundwork for the next spirit who is apparently an entity from space?
Apr 22, 2022 8:01 AM

Feb 2019
Geektoys have taken this to another level. The show is so nice to look at with this art style, pacing is much better, directing is better, just everything. It’s sad that most people will have dropped it by now because of the awful adaptations that seasons 1-3 were except the most dedicated DAL fans.

Just as soon as Nia begins to accept people and open herself up to Shido she gets her power taken, messed up. Westcott should be a good villian, liked his introduction. Hope next week can live up to this one
Apr 22, 2022 8:03 AM

Apr 2021
Lmao what a scheme by Kotori, using a forbidden technique to steal attention... bunny outfits and it's damn effective. Furthermore, our best Miku saves the day using her idol influence and it's super effective! Oh, and what a surprise, Tohka's friends appeared. I missed them especially the 3rd girl's notable line "maji hiku wa" hahaha.

Mukuro is up next week, lezz go!
Aluminum_Apr 22, 2022 8:30 AM

Apr 22, 2022 8:08 AM

Mar 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Geektoys have taken this to another level. The show is so nice to look at with this art style, pacing is much better, directing is better, just everything. It’s sad that most people will have dropped it by now because of the awful adaptations that seasons 1-3 were except the most dedicated DAL fans.

I wouldn't exactly say the drop is due to seasons 1-3. Season 1 doubled the LN sales and There was a 4 year gap between Mayuri Judgment and Season 3 and generally any anime that doesn't have sequel within 3 years loses a lot of viewership. There are also way too many hit shows between 2015 and 2019 making it tough for any anime to compete. Shows like Madoka, Toaru, Gundam suffered far worse viewership declines than Dal has.
Apr 22, 2022 8:09 AM

Feb 2019
icefirestone23 said:
Marinate1016 said:

I wouldn't exactly say the drop is due to seasons 1-3. Season 1 doubled the LN sales and There was a 4 year gap between Mayuri Judgment and Season 3 and generally any anime that doesn't have sequel within 3 years loses a lot of viewership. There are also way too many hit shows between 2015 and 2019 making it tough for any anime to compete. Shows like Madoka, Toaru, Gundam suffered far worse viewership declines than Dal has.

Nah it’s definitely due to the quality. Just look at the scores from season 1-3, gradual decline in viewers and in score. Plenty of shows that come back after a few years with tons of viewers like Oregairu. Doesn’t really matter how many hits air between then… you can watch multiple shows lol. Madoka hasn’t had anything in years? Magireco doesn’t count because that’s a gacha spin off. Toaru Railgun is also a spin off. Gundam is doing fine so not sure where that statement came from. The first 3 seasons of DaL just turned people off.
Apr 22, 2022 8:15 AM

Jun 2021
Anti-Shido really sucks. Like I want Shido to backhand his ass back to last week lol. Glad Nia got saved though. She kind of dropped a massive bomb on the team huh? I wonder what happened to the “Pure Spirits” to make them lose their memory of being human since it seems all Spirits were human at one point. It’ll be interesting to see what happened to those girls in the past.
Apr 22, 2022 8:17 AM
Jan 2020
Feels like it feels too slow and rushed at the same time, but so far this looks decent. Season 1 is still where this show peaked animation wise.

RonninnApr 22, 2022 9:05 AM
Apr 22, 2022 8:27 AM

Mar 2021
Marinate1016 said:

Nah it’s definitely due to the quality. Just look at the scores from season 1-3, gradual decline in viewers and in score. Plenty of shows that come back after a few years with tons of viewers like Oregairu. Doesn’t really matter how many hits air between then… you can watch multiple shows lol. Madoka hasn’t had anything in years? Magireco doesn’t count because that’s a gacha spin off. Toaru Railgun is also a spin off. Gundam is doing fine so not sure where that statement came from. The first 3 seasons of DaL just turned people off.

Not denying a show can lose interest due to people dropping it, but that isn't the sole reason.

In the west Gundam is considered nearly dead in terms of viewership. In the early 2000s, Gundam was the biggest thing in Japan with Seed, Destiny. Just look at how well IBO with the rest of the shows that season and that was the biggest AU of the decade. Sunrise expects big Gundam AUs to make Demon Slayer money. Not to mention recent movies like Hathaway are just not tracking here vs even movies like Sing a Bit of Harmony.

Magia record had horrible ratings everywhere. Aniplex had to cancel the Magia record game in the west. SAO lost a considerable market share as well, and dropped in its mal positions for each season, as well as its ln sales. SAO Alicization looks amazing but gets mids 7 scores. When SAO premiered it has like mid 8's. SAO and DAL animes are around the same age. No matter how popular a show is, it will suffer declines since it is harder for newer people to get in.

Apr 22, 2022 8:28 AM

Oct 2017
Ofc the villains get their hands on proly the most broken ability. Well atleast Nia's alive and safe, that's what matters most.
Apr 22, 2022 8:29 AM

Feb 2019
icefirestone23 said:
Marinate1016 said:

Not denying a show can lose interest due to people dropping it, but that isn't the sole reason.

In the west Gundam is considered nearly dead in terms of viewership. In the early 2000s, Gundam was the biggest thing in Japan with Seed, Destiny. Just look at how well IBO with the rest of the shows that season and that was the biggest AU of the decade. Sunrise expects big Gundam AUs to make Demon Slayer money. Not to mention recent movies like Hathaway are just not tracking here vs even movies like Sing a Bit of Harmony.

Magia record had horrible ratings everywhere. Aniplex had to cancel the Magia record game in the west. SAO lost a considerable market share as well, and dropped in its mal positions for each season, as well as its ln sales. SAO Alicization looks amazing but gets mids 7 scores. When SAO premiered it has like mid 8's. SAO and DAL animes are around the same age. No matter how popular a show is, it will suffer declines since it is harder for newer people to get in.

Ight I’m not reading all that tbh way too early to be arguing over cartoons if you agree you agree if you don’t idc I said what I said in my comment and that’s what’s it is. Not changing
Apr 22, 2022 8:34 AM
Apr 2020
I was looking forward to Artimesia a little bit too serious. it hurts to see one of the nicest character in the whole series end up brainwashed.
Apr 22, 2022 9:03 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow Nia was a spirit since 27/28 years xD but that was sure tense good thing they could save her with Shidou's savior kiss
Apr 22, 2022 9:38 AM

May 2020
Finally "That's so lame" girl made her appearance this season... also we just got done with Nia and already a new spirit is on her way.
Apr 22, 2022 9:42 AM

May 2020
lets gooo another girl added to the harem
this season is really good and I'm enjoying it a lot

Apr 22, 2022 9:45 AM
Mar 2021
Cotto Cotto Cotto why the hell I feel very unsatisfied from this episode 😧😧.. I read the novel but I didn't expert they will cover this little in this episode 💔💔💔.. And what's with that full Astral Dress.. Spirit power is Sealed by Sido Itsuka then why the spirit able summon there full Astral Dress... It was never like that in past 3 season... It really break my heart because of that Astral Dress mistake.. 🥺🥺💔💔
Apr 22, 2022 11:02 AM

Feb 2017
I don't care at all for wescott as the "villain"... almost 4 seasons in and we know next to nothing regarding his objective.
We saw almost nothing of nia's torture to even guess that they inserted something in her brain to block her memories of those years, only to remember when her fate in humanity is restored. IT FELT LIKE A BIG ASSPULL from wescott... which doesn't help his LACK of character/development as the MAIN big badie.
That last third of the episode felt so rushed... i'm an anime only but still....
Apr 22, 2022 11:56 AM
Aug 2020
Geek Toys did justice to Date A Live the OST was GODLY and with the gorgeous animation it didn't feel like I was watching a harem show, Date A Live has set up the bars for harems.
Apr 22, 2022 1:06 PM

Jun 2021
10/10 this episode, loved it :)

Next we will have my Goddess Mukuro omg
Apr 22, 2022 2:25 PM

Jun 2016
Eh felt slightly rushed but nothing terrible. Astral dresses looked great. That being said, the dialogue around the action felt pretty expo-dumpy. Hearing the ost again during the kiss scene was nice.

Marinate1016 said:

“S1 awful”

Alternating endings, multiple insert songs, osts still used 3 studios down the line, art and animation were up to par for the time, and blu ray changes.

If you’re going to compare an anime a decade old to a modern adaptation… Sure it might fall short visually but content wise, except ep6, s1 was a completely fine adaptation and entry to the franchise. Arguably what even got it here in the first place.

Tbh unless it’s nostalgia I’m pretty sure s1 had better action sakuga than what we had in s4 so far.

Geektoys is doing a good job but not really “another level”, unless you’re comparing it to jcstaffs adaptation.
Apr 22, 2022 2:28 PM

Feb 2019
Inorichi said:
Eh felt slightly rushed but nothing terrible. Astral dresses looked great. That being said, the dialogue around the action felt pretty expo-dumpy. Hearing the ost again during the kiss scene was nice.

Marinate1016 said:

“S1 awful”

Alternating endings, multiple insert songs, osts still used 3 studios down the line, art and animation were up to par for the time, and blu ray changes.

If you’re going to compare an anime a decade old to a modern adaptation… Sure it might fall short visually but content wise, except ep6, s1 was a completely fine adaptation and entry to the franchise. Arguably what even got it here in the first place.

Tbh unless it’s nostalgia I’m pretty sure s1 had better action sakuga than what we had in s4 so far.

Geektoys is doing a good job but not really “another level”, unless you’re comparing it to jcstaffs adaptation.

Not reading all that. I said what I said. Cope. Seethe. Not changing.
Apr 22, 2022 3:18 PM

Mar 2013
Finally best episode so far this is what ive been waiting for.
Apr 22, 2022 3:34 PM

Jan 2019
tahmidovik3003 said:
Cotto Cotto Cotto why the hell I feel very unsatisfied from this episode 😧😧.. I read the novel but I didn't expert they will cover this little in this episode 💔💔💔.. And what's with that full Astral Dress.. Spirit power is Sealed by Sido Itsuka then why the spirit able summon there full Astral Dress... It was never like that in past 3 season... It really break my heart because of that Astral Dress mistake.. 🥺🥺💔💔

I came here to complain but you were faster😂
Yeah, that Astral Dress thing just made me hate the new studio. Let's hote they won't make bullshits in next arc at least
Apr 22, 2022 3:53 PM

Aug 2020
I feel like that was a lame fight, when shido used the spirits power it was badly portrayed. Didnt like it.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 22, 2022 4:09 PM

Jun 2017
Welp that went from 0 to 100 real quick. The revelation was cool about ALL spirits being originally human though. I guess the ones thought to be "pure" spirits are probably the oldest then.

Space spirit looks interesting as well.
Apr 22, 2022 6:16 PM

Sep 2020
I kind of forgot how big the battle was in the light novel for this part.
Next spirit is coming, really excited for the next episode!
Apr 22, 2022 6:24 PM
Aug 2021
bunny costumes are cute 👯 10/10 😁 I hope they will release another ova or movie this season🥰
Apr 22, 2022 6:49 PM

Nov 2017
I don't understand why they used the full Astral dress, did they make it wrong?

Anyway, good episode in general. I felt the last part was a little rushed, but overall this arc was good at pacing. The animation is just good (I don't like the CGI, but it wasn't so bad). It's much better than S3 of course and maybe in the upcoming episodes we can see the true quality, but it's good in this episode.

Nia suffered so much in this episode. Nice conclusion for her arc. They left us in a cliffhanger scene when Nia said the last sentence.

Now it's Mukuro time! Hype to see what will happen.

Apr 22, 2022 6:54 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
TBH I was expecting them to go a bit darker, I guess they put it on the OP, but I wanted this to be even more gruesome and graphic, if they had the balls they could even do some flashbacks and show scenes of Nia getting tortured, and then by remenbering that, her powers are running wild and making her experiencing it all again, everything at once, and then all the scars and damage she suffered throught those 5 years, appear on her body. I NEED TO SEE BLOOD.

Yes they used the OST right, but they still took it light, this could have been way more impactful, BRUTAL, and I think this adaptation deserved that... I think only LN readers can feel what I m saying, the build up it was going on through this volume, because you just know something is wrong and then it happens.

takamono said:
I kind of forgot how big the battle was in the light novel for this part.
Next spirit is coming, really excited for the next episode!

Dont you recall a few of the descriptions for this volume to be quite graphic?
There was a passage that came out of nowhere that left me dreadful and surprised, I though t it was from this final chapter on the LN, but I guess it was from an earlier chapter, just a few lines but that conveyed so well the absolute horror Nia was living, but that she had forgotten.

Across most the volume I was expecting the lid to blown because something really fucked happened, and she did not had the change to process it out, why she forgotten, and then this final chapter comes and it all makes sense, this scene made me loathe the main villain (which name is not even worth remenbering because fuck him), almost as much if not more than at the end of volume 7 with inverted Tohka!

Meh, I was defintily expecting more, from my sparse memories, this volume still stood out at specific scenes due to how unexpectly brutal it become suddently, I wanted them to brutalize these pussies anime onlies (much love to you all, but I wanted this episode to wreck you GOOD, so you could come to enjoy this arc almost as much as I first did reading, not that is the best from DAL), showing them how scary and dark date a live can actually go, but I guess one thing is my imagination while reading, and another is anime staff striving to reach and replicate it.

IT COULD BE DONE, but tbh I m already happy they even have a budget to do S4, and have an improvement in animation like have seen so far, NOT that this episode action was anything special but you cant not notice that just the overall bland scenes look way better here than in previous season, and even S1 + S2.

If they are saving on budget, I hope it is either for Mukuro or to drop it on best girl Kurumi and melt people's minds, for hopefully a S5.

Enough rambling (lol), this was kinda wasted opportunity but still very enjoyable, I very much loved to see all the girls on such lovely customes early on, Miku is probably the one that looked the best at it, those bunny ears suit her soo ever perfectly, I realized I actually love her design more now than previous seasons... and I said this last episode, but I m saying again, I dont think anime onlies can appreciate that much, but I do appreciate to see all the girls coming together like this (only a few are missing), to get this far we had to read 13 volumes, makes one so proud to see them all together, at times like these Harems do shine, like crazy, definitly getting emotional for all the girls, speciallty Miku, doing her best to support her friends and talking to all those NASTY and DIRTY boyos, I m so proud of my girl~~

There is just ONE, during the reveal that all spirits were previously human girls... fucking bitch, she was staring and I was staring at her, LN reader know what up, we are finally getting into what is central to the series, and if they do S5 , my anger levels will certainly increase, FUCK!

Lovely Mukuro makes an appearence next week, and then we still have the best for the end with Kurumi arc first part, right now DAL IV has everything in its power to be the best season yet, and I will probably keep watching this weekly, and I hate to follow shit weekly, a testament to how much I m enjoying S4.

After S3 disaster, mishandling Origami's amazing arc, we still got a S4, the gods of anime have smiled up us all indeed, please just grant us one more season so we can all bash in Kurumi's glorious arc and see the harem coming full circle!

That picture represents well my problems with this episode (but I m still a fanboy, so I still enjoyed it a lot, seeing all of this adapted, and still better than previous seasons).
Looking to that static picture, it just looks dumb, her face needed to be more expressive and horrofic, and wtf are those tendrills going around, what a joke, I guess it was a good think I didnt pause through the scene.

Well, at least they wont fuck up Mukuro because aside the second part of her arc, which will have an awesome comeback, what got me going for her is how charming she is, I m definitly eager to see her voice acting, hoping they nail it, if they do, seeing her trying to capture the heart of her Nushi-sama will certainly be well spent quality time of weekly watching S4~~
PlaycoolApr 22, 2022 7:10 PM
Apr 22, 2022 8:11 PM

Nov 2017
ok this episode is like 4/5 for me.

first of all i don't know why all spirit got full astral Dress, from what i remember all spirit didn't use full astral dress in Nia arc.

second one, i kinda dissapointed by Nia Inversion scene tho, i kinda expecting the scene will be intense like we see on the opening, it is just didn't get any impact for me when watching this scene.

but i still enjoy it, gonna be excited since next week Mukuro will make a debut !!!!
NiaAlexandriaApr 22, 2022 8:23 PM
Apr 22, 2022 8:34 PM

Mar 2021
I was rewatching some episodes of the 2nd season to refresh my memory, especially of Westcott since he is the main villain. Yeah the action and animation was pretty good for its age, especially the mecha fights, arguably better than season 1, where the peak were the kurumi fights. Guess it was so long ago people forget.

The special effects were good. I say the sunset sort of washed out everything. The next fights should be in space or in a darker setting so looking forward to it.
Apr 22, 2022 9:18 PM
Jan 2017
anyone tell me, why this boring anime has a high score i really dont get it,,
Apr 22, 2022 9:39 PM

Mar 2018
Man, Nia is so fine, glad she was finally sealed. Though, it seems she lost normal leg function (?)

Quite the revelation regarding Spirits in the end credits. Wonder where these "pure spirits" came from.
Apr 22, 2022 10:15 PM
Oct 2021
x2kill4 said:
I got you a better question, if you find the anime boring, why do you care? Did this show kill your family or something?
Apr 22, 2022 10:22 PM
Jan 2017
DonJuanKun said:
x2kill4 said:
I got you a better question, if you find the anime boring, why do you care? Did this show kill your family or something?

not anwered my question..
next people please.. i need answer
Apr 22, 2022 10:25 PM
Oct 2021
x2kill4 said:
DonJuanKun said:

Now an actual answer, I can say that personally I find the characters entertaining and the plot interesting (I have read some volumes of the novel and I personally think it gets really interesting), but hey everyone has their own opinion
Apr 22, 2022 10:44 PM
Jan 2017
DonJuanKun said:
x2kill4 said:

Now an actual answer, I can say that personally I find the characters entertaining and the plot interesting (I have read some volumes of the novel and I personally think it gets really interesting), but hey everyone has their own opinion

ohh i see a little bit..
but i mean this season is not like previous season just losing something that very importan that become its identity. i like the s1 to s3 but this season just like boring the char is look same even my origami and everything just nah.. and i confused why its get 8.. so i search people opinion about it. and hoping they not blind
Apr 22, 2022 10:48 PM
Oct 2021
x2kill4 said:
DonJuanKun said:

ohh i see a little bit..
but i mean this season is not like previous season just losing something that very importan that become its identity. i like the s1 to s3 but this season just like boring the char is look same even my origami and everything just nah.. and i confused why its get 8.. so i search people opinion about it. and hoping they not blind
I personally like the new art style and if well adapted this season should be enjoyable (at least in my opinion)
Apr 22, 2022 10:54 PM
Jan 2017
DonJuanKun said:
x2kill4 said:

ohh i see a little bit..
I personally like the new art style and if well adapted this season should be enjoyable (at least in my opinion)

yeahh.. thnks for your opinion, i appreciate it.. personaly for me theres a big hole in the anime. that i cant ignore..
maybe it just the target heroin (that even dont care her name), and the interaction, seiyuu, music, op and ed. battle.. is not really interesting.. i lose the hype when i watch the previous season and feel disappointed..
Apr 22, 2022 11:01 PM
Oct 2021
x2kill4 said:
DonJuanKun said:

yeahh.. thnks for your opinion, i appreciate it.. personaly for me theres a big hole in the anime. that i cant ignore..
maybe it just the target heroin (that even dont care her name), and the interaction, seiyuu, music, op and ed. battle.. is not really interesting.. i lose the hype when i watch the previous season and feel disappointed..
Yeah, maybe you won’t like where the series will go, since now the story will take more priority over normal harem stuff, but hey that’s your opinion and mine is a different one
Apr 22, 2022 11:08 PM
Jul 2021
x2kill4 said:
DonJuanKun said:

That
x2kill4 said:
DonJuanKun said:

x2kill4 said:
That's a simple question. It's because Dal isn't your typical harem, thanks to the characters, plot, and plot twists, like as this episode, where we learn that all spirits were once human. Tohka claims that she is a pure spirit, as are the yamai, but Nia reveals that spirits were once human, so why haven't they remembered their past? So that's one of the plot twists in this episode, and there will be more in the future. They haven't shown the first spirit yet, after all. Aside from that,we all have our own opinion, like you giving Arifureta (1st season) a 9 and Azur Lane an 8, which are both trash for me.
NickReyesApr 22, 2022 11:17 PM
Apr 22, 2022 11:27 PM
Jan 2017
NickReyes said:
x2kill4 said:

That
x2kill4 said:

x2kill4 said:
That's a simple question. It's because Dal isn't your typical harem, thanks to the characters, plot, and plot twists, like as this episode, where we learn that all spirits were once human. Tohka claims that she is a pure spirit, as are the yamai, but Nia reveals that spirits were once human, so why haven't they remembered their past? So that's one of the plot twists in this episode, and there will be more in the future. They haven't shown the first spirit yet, after all. Aside from that,we all have our own opinion, like you giving Arifureta (1st season) a 9 and Azur Lane an 8, which are both trash for me.

i see that reasons,
now i understand little more..
but the problem is. the adapted s4 is like meh.. and you dont know that i like Date a live. but not this.. this is terible , hollow and boring, of course this only my oppinion. maybe the char design or seiyuu, perhaps the director i dont know..
but this s4 is shit for me
Apr 23, 2022 12:29 AM
Nov 2018
honestly, cant say anything yet, the battle havent even started yet

looking at the LN, this season will probably be the most action packed and intense season

(a little spoiler below)

KayShawn258Apr 23, 2022 12:42 AM
Apr 23, 2022 12:30 AM
Nov 2018
NickReyes said:
x2kill4 said:

That
x2kill4 said:

x2kill4 said:

bro, tohka was never human
Apr 23, 2022 12:53 AM
Nov 2018
x2kill4 said:
DonJuanKun said:

ohh i see a little bit..

they are just simpers

you know how hard people simp...

id give the whole LN about 7/10, just because of a certain character's development
the anime, not including s3, about the same, with s3, 5/10

Apr 23, 2022 2:08 AM

Jan 2021
Nia’s power was op tho hope she gets her powers back
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

54 by BertBert »»
Jun 10, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2022

66 by BertBert »»
Jun 10, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2022

68 by demonsword101 »»
Jun 6, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2022

158 by AkashiKyojuro »»
May 31, 6:51 AM

» Date A Live IV opening

blood898pt - Apr 6, 2022

34 by yungneutron »»
May 6, 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.