Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 20, 2014 11:39 AM

Nov 2012
archer looked very delicious in this scene. c:
Dec 20, 2014 11:40 AM

Nov 2007
Shrimperor said:
1/10 Harem shit won't watch again

ERABE!

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 20, 2014 11:42 AM

Oct 2011
shanimebib said:
Shrimperor said:

ERABE!

The only one who is half way decent is Rin.
Dec 20, 2014 11:43 AM

Sep 2013
Shrimperor said:

now, shall i start with Kara no Kyoukai movies, Tsukihime manga, or F/SN VN?

- Am watching KnK right now also. They're good, but kinda confusing.

-Haven't read Tsukihime manga yet so idk

- obv FSN VN is awesome. Depends on whether you're in full fate mode right now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 2014
shanimebib said:
Shrimperor said:

ERABE!

May 2012
Shrimperor said:
Stop harassing your fellow priest, guys :D

Kara No Kyoukai or F/SN VN for now. Actually maybe KnK and Tsukihime, leave the F/SN for when the withdrawals begin after next weeks episode. You have 3 months in between to read it before 2nd cour
Dec 20, 2014 11:44 AM

Sep 2013
shanimebib said:
Shrimperor said:

ERABE!
You forgot the one behind him, Mr I-screw-everything-that-moves, Tohno Shiki.
Dec 20, 2014 11:45 AM

Sep 2014
Darkdrone said:
shanimebib said:

ERABE!

Awwwwwwwwwwww shit don't make us throw down over Illya.

Nov 2014
Kamipriest said:
Shrimperor said:

Kara No Kyoukai or F/SN VN for now. Actually maybe KnK and Tsukihime, leave the F/SN for when the withdrawals begin after next weeks episode. You have 3 months in between to read it before 2nd cour

Alternatively, hold off on addressing the withdrawal and cum rivers when the show comes back in spring.

May 2014
My photo-shopping skills know no bound

Dec 20, 2014 11:47 AM
Sep 2012
Shrimperor said:

Watch KnK (the fifth film by the way is a masterpiece) first, then read the Tsuki manga because it's rather short, and then read F/sn.
Dec 20, 2014 11:47 AM

Sep 2013
WrongPriest said:

That was photo-shopped?! OMGZ!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2014 11:48 AM

Nov 2012
This episode is doing justice to Emiya Shirou.
Dec 20, 2014 11:51 AM

Oct 2014
mickdrew_99 said:

I am in full Holiday mode right now, so anything can happen :D
I am also always in read-a-good-story mode, so i think i can go and start the VN :D
Kamipriest said:

Thats what i think will do,
Tsukihime+KnK together, and next week after ep 12 i will start the VN.
But i am also thinking of starting the VN (ubw route), catch up with Anime, pause, and after the ep finishes, continue it :D
Dec 20, 2014 11:51 AM

May 2012
ANGRY2011 said:
Darkdrone said:

Awwwwwwwwwwww shit don't make us throw down over Illya.

Everyone loves Illya

Shrimperor said:
mickdrew_99 said:

I am in full Holiday mode right now, so anything can happen :D
I am also always in read-a-good-story mode, so i think i can go and start the VN :D
Kamipriest said:

Thats what i think will do,
Tsukihime+KnK together, and next week after ep 12 i will start the VN.
But i am also thinking of starting the VN (ubw route), catch up with Anime, pause, and after the ep finishes, continue it :D

I suggest reading fate route then since you can skip the prologue and the first day probably, and it is only about a 10 hour route after that depending on how fast you read. Then read UBW up to whereever the cliffhanger scene is, if you can stop yourself from reading more lol.
Dec 20, 2014 11:53 AM

Oct 2014
WrongPriest said:

Shirou is Sheldon confirmed.
Dec 20, 2014 11:54 AM

May 2014
Shrimperor said:
WrongPriest said:

Shirou is Sheldon confirmed.

It's funny because everyone ignores him and then he gets pissy about it XD
Dec 20, 2014 11:54 AM

Mar 2012
I like the way Ufo adapts the VN. The better it goes with UBW, the more hopes I get for a successful HF adaptation. Taiga faces are hilarious as hell. Never get bored of Rin's ufo-faces as well. Felt a bit bored with this episode's endless talking, cooking and all.
4-/5
Dec 20, 2014 11:55 AM

Aug 2014
Shrimperor said:

Your choice. There's no, no goes there. Knk is my personal fav out of the 3 but that's just my opinion.
black1bladeDec 20, 2014 12:17 PM

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Dec 20, 2014 11:57 AM

May 2013
I'm happy to admit that I was wrong, it wasn't anywhere near the worst episode so far. Even the slice of life scenes were mostly entertaining and the character development / insight scenes were nice as well, with by far the best part of the episode being the very end.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Dec 20, 2014 11:58 AM

Sep 2013
Well, that was fun. I can't care enough to complain about some of the rather obvious flaws these episodes have had recently, but I definitely hope Ufotable can correct them.

Still, I'd be lying if I said didn't enjoy every minute of this every week.

1 hour finale next week ^_^
cupcDec 20, 2014 12:05 PM
Dec 20, 2014 12:00 PM

Nov 2014
Best preview thus far.

RUN SHIROU RUN

Dec 20, 2014 12:02 PM

May 2013
I almost stopped breathing during the next episode preview, though.

Shrimperor said:

Kara no Kyoukai movies is what I consider the best entrance to the universe. Tsukihime I consider the best setting-wise, but in my opinion FSN in general is by far the best. (by far as in 0.5 points)

For me it was KnK -> FSN -> Tsukihime. Ideally I believe you would read Tsukihime before FSN, but whatever. They all are very good.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Dec 20, 2014 12:06 PM

Aug 2010
Dec 20, 2014 12:07 PM

Apr 2014
This episode added some much needed soul and substance that had been neglected to an extent over this cour. It was nice to see some of UBW's themes addressed again on a non-passive level.
Dec 20, 2014 12:08 PM

Nov 2014
ZeroDragon said:
This episode added some much needed soul and substance that had been neglected to an extent over this cour. It was nice to see some of UBW's themes addressed again on a non-passive level.

Goofy Rin theme song

Dec 20, 2014 12:09 PM

Sep 2012
I missed the projection explanation. However, with scenes like this, I can forgive them:

They're doing a suberb job with Archer's characterization. This scene and the flashback really hit where it hurts (or at least they did with me).
Dec 20, 2014 12:10 PM

Oct 2014
Maybe the will have the explanation in the BD?

Also, thx for the answers guys :)
Dec 20, 2014 12:10 PM

May 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Best part

Okay I'll admit, that was the most funny scene of the anime so far for me.
Dec 20, 2014 12:16 PM

May 2014
Rin's and Archer's talks with Shirou were very good on a characterization level even if they didn't have the Magic info that was kinda needed.

For me, as good as Archers was (It was really good) Rin's was a tiniest bit better.

Dec 20, 2014 12:19 PM

May 2013
CookingPriest said:
HentaiPriest said:
So next ep will reach the rooftop scene

Sorry, still not seeing how they would reach that, unless ufotable grisaia's Shirou/Rin character/pairing development
I realize you're on my blacklist but I'll still reply once.
Dec 20, 2014 12:22 PM

May 2014
ijuka said:
CookingPriest said:

Sorry, still not seeing how they would reach that, unless ufotable grisaia's Shirou/Rin character/pairing development

In comparison to what was covered in this Ep there is quite a bit more to cover next Ep. But I think they can do it, I don't think any Anime original scenes will be very long tho.
Dec 20, 2014 12:23 PM

Oct 2014
Kamipriest said:

I suggest reading fate route then since you can skip the prologue and the first day probably, and it is only about a 10 hour route after that depending on how fast you read. Then read UBW up to whereever the cliffhanger scene is, if you can stop yourself from reading more lol.

The thing is, i already know much about fate (shitty manga, some deen, ending, TM-wiki, Fanfiction, and by that i mean a lot of FF, etc..), And i am not really fond of Fate's Shirou, even if i know that that is probably due to poisoning.
That's why i am not really interested in Fate route right now imo, and i find reading UBW and HF much more appealing.
Dec 20, 2014 12:24 PM
Dec 2014
I am the only person in the world who wants the Shiro stays with Saber (even though happen what we know that will happen in the end)? I really want they both together! And Rin being the main character doesn't mean that Saber needs to be on the shadows...
Dec 20, 2014 12:27 PM

Sep 2013
Arthuria101 said:
I am the only person in the world who wants the Shiro stays with Saber (even though happen what we know that will happen in the end)? I really want they both together! And Rin being the main character doesn't mean that Saber needs to be on the shadows...

You're not the only one. Shirou X Saber is otp for me.

Still, this is UBW - it's Rin's time to shine. Nothing wrong with that.

Nov 2013
Arthuria101 said:
Too bad for you.
And yes, Saber is irrelevant in this route. Deal with it.

Sep 2014
Pretty good pacing for a slice of life episode.

The conversation with Rin was cool, but them going over Shirou's motivations didn't feel as impactful as it should've in my opinion. I'm not exactly sure why, maybe they should make the fire scene look more hellish or something... I dunno.

Unfortunately, the talk with Archer at the end was much less tense than in the novel. That's really a shame because their relationship isn't only about their conflicting ideals, but also the constant tension brought about by them.
Dec 20, 2014 12:28 PM

Nov 2014
Arthuria101 said:

May 2011
great episode as always

May 2013
WrongPriest said:
ijuka said:

In comparison to what was covered in this Ep there is quite a bit more to cover next Ep. But I think they can do it, I don't think any Anime original scenes will be very long tho.
More to cover. double length episode. Let's go through it.

This is a 26 episode anime, not One Piece where a fight lasts for 30 episodes with no development.

Jul 2013
WrongPriest said:
zat-bust said:
That face rin made when Shirou said "I don't remember agreeing to regular check-ins"

I made dis 4 you <3 <3 <3

I can make a caption at the end, what do you guys want? what type of face is it?
That's a delinquent face if I've ever seen one. You think she'd get along with Taiga's yakuza family?

Barion-Zara said:
Best part
I laugh everytime. This scene was one of my favorites.
UBW is basically a route about three tsunderes constantly bashing their heads against one another.
Dec 20, 2014 12:30 PM

Aug 2013
Kami_no_Kage said:
I personally thought this episode was great. Shirou's monologues still cut, but I think by now I can accept that while it would be better if they were there, this anime is still good without them. VN is there for 100% depth.

I think that Rin's talk with Shirou, and Archer's talk with Shirou WERE both weaker than in the VN, but they weren't HORRIBLE.

Archer's talk with Shirou was still pretty strong I think, and it was my favorite part of the episode for sure.

I liked Archer's talk with Shirou. You could really hear the emotion behind his rationalizing of what it means to save others. It sounded like he was speaking of regret.
Dec 20, 2014 12:36 PM

Nov 2014
Loved this episode, only one for episode for now! Can;t wait
Hi there
Dec 20, 2014 12:37 PM

Oct 2013
Am I a hater if I say that this was quite boring? Interactions and dialog seems mediocre to me, thus aside for fights this makes it boring for me. So stop school and start fighting!!! Archer is awesome though.
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Dec 20, 2014 12:39 PM

Aug 2013
FlameseeK said:
Pretty
, maybe they should make the fire scene look more hellish or something... I dunno.

Unfortunately showing people getting their throat scorched while they're trying to help others would be going against censorship of TV series. This is why it was the right decision to make Heaven's Feel into a movie(s) where they can show pretty much whatever they want.
Dec 20, 2014 12:39 PM

Nov 2014
soundscape said:
Am I a hater if I say that this was quite boring? Interactions and dialog seems mediocre to me, thus aside for fights this makes it boring for me. So stop school and start fighting!!! Archer is awesome though.

Nah, it's probably very boring, but we just have fun seeing our favorite characters on the big screen.

The episode would feel less empty in a marathon.

Dec 20, 2014 12:40 PM

Sep 2012
Arthuria101 said:

RinxShirou is my favorite, but I'm really fond of SaberxShirou as well. Honestly, I'm cool with a couple of pairings as long as he doesn't end up with Sakura.
Dec 20, 2014 12:44 PM
Aug 2012
soundscape said:

Nope it just shows you care more about action and doesn't care/understand build-up..........

Different people, different taste but don't come complaining later if you missed the hints and foreshadowing in these "Boring" episodes. Until then you are not a hater.

Dec 20, 2014 12:44 PM

Oct 2013
SwordHand said:
soundscape said:

Nah, it's probably very boring, but we just have fun seeing our favorite characters on the big screen.

The episode would feel less empty in a marathon.

True a marathon probably would be better, heard i the 2nd cour all the good and interesting stuff happen,right?
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Dec 20, 2014 12:45 PM

Oct 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
soundscape said:

Nope it just shows you care more about action and doesn't care/understand build-up..........

Different people, different taste but don't come complaining later if you missed the hints and foreshadowing in these "Boring" episodes. Until then you are not a hater.

Lol what an ignorant thing to say.
Pages (19) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by oilapqoi »»
May 15, 12:58 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

707 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 14, 1:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.