Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 16, 2014 7:13 PM

Dec 2010
I enjoyed this episode even if it felt like a set up for the final one. I definitely want to see this one continue!
Mar 16, 2014 7:31 PM

May 2013
Solid episode. It felt the slightest bit rushed, but otherwise it was yet another excellent episode in a completely consistently good show.

The scene with the picture book was suitably touching, and the comedy was top-notch, as usual. It's pretty great that the shift to anime-only material has been basically unnoticeable, since the quality hasn't let up.
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)
Mar 16, 2014 7:53 PM

Mar 2013
I'm just speculating when I say that perhaps Hiyori's phantom side left her body behind and traveled with Yato and Yukine. Probably not, but one can hope...

Great episode! Why is this only one cour though? ;;
Mar 16, 2014 8:16 PM

Oct 2013
It seems like there may not be a second season. There is enough time to tie all loose ends in the final episode.
Mar 16, 2014 8:46 PM

May 2012
kawaii-despair said:
Allice84 said:
Friken Yato doesn't know what the hell he's talking about(get into bed with me O_O) Listen to your words Yato :3

He didn't mean in the way Hiyori and everyone was thinking. Yeah,such dirty words. Seriously? ._.

Get into bed with me, that'll remind you when we are at the hospital...

XD
Mar 16, 2014 9:10 PM
Nov 2013
"Get in bed with me" moment was so hilarious, and I reeeeeally hope Nora gets killed.
Really sad Noragami is ending next week. Let's hope this gets a second season. Anyone know how popular this is I'm Japan?
Mar 16, 2014 9:38 PM

Jan 2014
Damn, I really hope Hiyori gets her memories back, its sad when characters get amnesia and they can't remember anyone. I loved the fight between Yato And Rabo, I can't wait for round two for the last episode next week!. And dat ending, that was freaking sad ;_;
Mar 16, 2014 10:08 PM

Mar 2012
Poor Hiyori. I just realized that next week is the last episode. So very sad.
Mar 16, 2014 10:09 PM

Apr 2013
Where do you download/watch the 11th? I tried animechiby.com and cyber12.com and they haven' released the latest episode.
Tatakai~
Mar 16, 2014 10:10 PM

Oct 2011
Does anyone else feel like the animation in this ep wasn't as good
Mar 16, 2014 10:15 PM

Dec 2013
"Get in bed with me" So... Yato x Hiyori is pretty much canon now? xD. Can't believe there only 1 more to go, Second Season Pleasee.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Mar 16, 2014 10:24 PM

Jan 2011
The preview for final episode killed me!!
Going to laugh about that for days
Mar 16, 2014 10:36 PM

Jun 2010
i thought it'll go downhill since the yukine ablution, but its not,,,gotta love this series!
poor hiyori...she's starting to forget them :(
last ep next,,,hoping a good fight
Mar 16, 2014 10:48 PM

Jun 2013
Things are getting pretty damn serious here in noragami. Rabo and Nora's evil plans have led to hiyori losing her memories of first yato then yukine. The last scene was quite interesting where hiyori jumps at yato before he leaves for Rabo. I think it looked like she turned half phantom again. Did she get her memories or just her half phantom problem?
Can't wait to see the final battle between Yato and Rabo. This will be good!
Mar 16, 2014 10:53 PM

Jun 2013
zenkumi said:
Where do you download/watch the 11th? I tried animechiby.com and cyber12.com and they haven' released the latest episode.

Try chia-anime.com or tokyoinsider.net
They mostly have new episodes as soon as they are released.
Mar 16, 2014 11:51 PM
Mar 2012
Honestly, this is good episode. I think this episode can be considered as HQ filler episode anime. Hiyori in the middle of rain, background music, storytelling is all I can ask about. I'm quite content with this conclusion for anime.

Think hiyori's memory loss is funny for yato? Nope, this is a VERY big deal for Yato. Read manga and realize how sad to be Yato and forgotten.

Well, it's tough for season 2 because some of the story is scrambled (hiyori's memory loss) which is important in upcoming arc. I can be managed though (I still hoping for 2nd season).
Mar 17, 2014 1:09 AM

Jul 2013
Hiyori :(
LOL Yato: "Get in bed with me"
Intense first round, of Rabo vs Yato.
Mar 17, 2014 1:39 AM

Aug 2013
I just want to point out that Rabo means ass in portuguese ;;

Looking forward to the epic fight!!
Mar 17, 2014 1:47 AM

Oct 2010
Hmm, this is pretty interesting. The anime is taking a different path than the manga. I wonder if this encounter will come in the manga as well.
Mar 17, 2014 3:52 AM

Oct 2013
Sob sob

yukine tried so hard.

I think I saw hiyorin tail...

hmm, I think yato probably can earn a lot by drawing...lol
Mar 17, 2014 3:57 AM

Jul 2012
All the feelings in this episode, wow!

So will she get her memories back? We will have to wait until the next and final episode to find out.

Great episode!!!
Mar 17, 2014 4:04 AM

Mar 2013
I hope the anime original ending not going to be some random BS. But the episode at least was nice and full emotions.
Mar 17, 2014 5:28 AM

Sep 2013
"get in bed with me, that'll help you remember"

YATO. \m/
Mar 17, 2014 7:12 AM

Jun 2012
Ah, so much Yatori and I like what I see in the preview c:
The last scene was so beautiful.
Only 1 episode left now. I can't wait to see it but at the same time I don't because I really don't want this series to end and so I really need a second season please T_T
I'm really glad to see the great response Noragami has gotten tho. I hope it goes well with the audience in Japan too :)

Silvertongue00 said:
Think hiyori's memory loss is funny for yato? Nope, this is a VERY big deal for Yato. Read manga and realize how sad to be Yato and forgotten.

Well, it's tough for season 2 because some of the story is scrambled (hiyori's memory loss) which is important in upcoming arc. I can be managed though (I still hoping for 2nd season).

KiraYoshikage said:
They should not invented element like that. this is sad especially for those who do not read the manga. The fight was very good a least.

Yes, I agree you with that. If they decide for a second season a few scenes could become a little awkward.

R4vel said:
Almost over huh.. If I'm not wrong Hiyori did lost her ability to become a half phantom right? Because Hiyori is supposed to be taken where Yato & Yukine teleported if she touched them or is it that she can't since her memory is waning? Looking forward to what happens next.

I believe she was teleported together with them as a phantom, leaving her body left behind just like last time.
ZetchanMar 17, 2014 7:16 AM
Mar 17, 2014 7:18 AM

Jan 2011
ah why they changed manga path?

i hate this changed
but all i see of manga is first 18 chapter
so is this filler or in manga?
Mar 17, 2014 7:27 AM

Jun 2012
dark-chaos said:

i hate this changed

It's filler/Anime original. The reason why they don't go after the manga is because they don't have enough time to finish the Bishamon arc.
Noragamiis on Tumblr translated what the anime's supervisor wrote regarding this here.
Whether this is good or bad I can't answer but lets hope for the best :)
Mar 17, 2014 7:44 AM

Jan 2011
Zetchan said:
dark-chaos said:

i hate this changed

It's filler/Anime original. The reason why they don't go after the manga is because they don't have enough time to finish the Bishamon arc.
Noragamiis on Tumblr translated what the anime's supervisor wrote regarding this here.

with that i think we will never see Bishamon arc
like what happened in other anime > Claymore,pandora hearts....etc
that why i hate filler ending *_*
Mar 17, 2014 7:53 AM

Jun 2012
dark-chaos said:
Zetchan said:
dark-chaos said:

i hate this changed

with that i think we will never see Bishamon arc
like what happened in other anime > Claymore,pandora hearts....etc
that why i hate filler ending *_*

I've heard both that Noragami has good chances for a second season and that a second season is very unlikely.
The way Noragamis wrote her post made it look like a hint for a second season.
But Bones have apparently never done a second season for an adapted work before? I don't know if that's true but I've seen someone post that. If it's true however that could lower the chances.
Mar 17, 2014 8:18 AM

Jul 2013
R4vel said:
Almost over huh.. If I'm not wrong Hiyori did lost her ability to become a half phantom right? Because Hiyori is supposed to be taken where Yato & Yukine teleported if she touched them or is it that she can't since her memory is waning? Looking forward to what happens next.

No actually I'm pretty sure in that last scene when she touched them she transported with them and I think we saw her tail.

Great episode btw. I'm really starting to love these three.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Mar 17, 2014 9:06 AM

Nov 2010
That was a cruel samurai battle at the start
Rabo killing people at the present time was just as ruthless, he would be morelike a devil than a god

Yato encountering them later was an awesome fight

I really like the picturebook Yukine brought to Hiyori, it looked so well drawn and sweet
The part at the end was moving as fell, Iki in tears
Mar 17, 2014 10:12 AM

Sep 2011
probably the best episode yet, and its a freaking anime only on top of that

im having a ton of hope that this is a split cour series like dandy, i really really hope im right about that especially since rabou is a really cool antagonist that it'd be such a waste to kill him off next episode. Also the preview said "midterm" which i hope is a hint that the series is only half over

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 17, 2014 10:24 AM

Sep 2011
Zetchan said:

But Bones have apparently never done a second season for an adapted work before? I don't know if that's true but I've seen someone post that. If it's true however that could lower the chances.
bones never does adapted works in general is the thing aside from FMA:B , they always create their own story with the help and approval of the original creators which is why their anime only stories are actually good with the exception of no. 6 which was the only time they ever fucked up.

Im going on a whim here and saying noragami as well as the rest of bone's shows this year are split cours because i think its way too suspicious how for their 20th anniversary they crammed all 5 of their shows into the first half then leave the entirety of the 2nd half of the year empty....that is until they announced dandy was a split cour. Im holding out hope that the same will be for this and that with the exception of possibly soul eater not the line up will look like this

Winter:
noragami first cour
space dandy first cour

spring:
captain earth first cour
hitsugi no chaika 1st cour
soul eater not whole series

summer:
noragami 2nd cour
space dandy 2nd cour

spring:
captain earth 2nd cour
hitsugi no chaika 2nd cour

of course this is speculation purely based off suspicions and possible hints from animators but im really holding out hope that this is at least semi true

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 17, 2014 10:41 AM

Nov 2013

I sure hope this does happen. With the exception of Hitsugi no Chaika (not expecting much from this one tbh) everything else is either great or looks great.

Someone has already talked about the manga sales, but does anyone know how the anime is doing in Japan?
Mar 17, 2014 10:56 AM

Mar 2009
Second season, please >:
(btw, ryo, stop killing me with your songs, seriously.)
ミ☆ 消える。

Mar 17, 2014 11:40 AM

Sep 2011
Botato said:

I sure hope this does happen. With the exception of Hitsugi no Chaika (not expecting much from this one tbh) everything else is either great or looks great.

Someone has already talked about the manga sales, but does anyone know how the anime is doing in Japan?
yah im not feeling chaika at all either, though im way more interested in that than soul eater not which quite fankly looks bad, captain earth looks fantastic though

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 17, 2014 11:57 AM

Oct 2013
Intense episode..Almost cried in the last scene when Hiyori cried..

I really like Yukine now he has grown up

My favorite of this season and i don't want this to end.Really hope for a second season and im definetly gonna read the manga

Last episode next week and i hope Yato kick Rabo's ass
Mar 17, 2014 12:16 PM

Feb 2013
Not really liking this new storyline that much to be honest. Would be cool if the nature of Yato and Rabo's relationship was explored better, but right now this new foe has all the personality of a picket fence. There's nothing to this character except wanting to fight Yato and kill people. He's like Advent Children Sephiroth
gedataMar 12, 2015 8:13 AM
Mar 17, 2014 1:17 PM
Aug 2013
noragami has turned out really good! (always have been really good lol) im so sad that theres only one episode left :(
Mar 17, 2014 1:29 PM

Aug 2009
ohh nooo one moreee! T A T
Mar 17, 2014 1:49 PM

Mar 2014
I really hope they have another season! This should have been a 2 cour show at the very least.

Yato x Hiyori?????
:3
Mar 17, 2014 2:52 PM

Oct 2011
Bawled my eyes at the ending scene. Yato and Yukine's promise to help bring her memories back T__T ;____;

Oh no Hiyori ; A :
Mar 17, 2014 3:45 PM

Jan 2013
Great ending, nice arc to end on. Needs a second season
Mar 17, 2014 3:48 PM
Mar 2012
Oooh, why did she faint? Is she dead now?
I wonder what would happen to Yato if Hiyori forgets about him...?

I can't believe there's only one episode left! :(
I really hope there'll be a second season.
Mar 17, 2014 4:17 PM

Dec 2011
Can't believe we are down to the last episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2014 4:23 PM

Sep 2012
Mar 17, 2014 4:42 PM

Nov 2013
So many feels in this episode
Mar 17, 2014 5:05 PM

Aug 2013
Damn, what a terrible fate, to lose all your memory to a point where you become as an empty shell...

But Yato and Yukine won't let that pass away. Beat Rabo ass, Yato!

It's weird to think that Yukine brought so much problem earlier and in that episode, he saved Yato two times from Rabo and Nora hypnotizing.

I tend to forget that Yato is a god of war.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 17, 2014 5:14 PM

Oct 2013
I don't really know how I feel about the changes that they did. I guess it would've been impossible to finish the Bishamon arc but they changed some major plot lines... Especially the fact that
Mar 17, 2014 6:32 PM

Mar 2012
Only 1 episode left.....dem feels ;_;

ashlelouch said:
"Get in bed with me."

Yato's perfect.

That part killed me xD
Mar 17, 2014 6:44 PM
Jul 2011
wallflowr, you're mistaken Rabo for someone else.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2014

517 by zoehegoburu »»
Feb 21, 7:12 AM

» I will ANIMATE the S3 if no studios does (NOT A BAIT) ( 1 2 3 )

WVM - Feb 19, 2023

110 by Spunkert »»
Feb 17, 5:14 AM

Poll: » Noragami Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2014

315 by Beatnik »»
Jan 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Noragami Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2014

301 by Hanarose72 »»
Jan 6, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Noragami Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2014

209 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.