Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 19, 2022 9:11 AM
Jan 2022
Another boring episode for virgins
Nov 14, 2022 12:32 AM

Aug 2017
Loved it. I always love Kurumi episodes. Best girl has come out to play.

Anime_Addicter_ said:
Kurumi as a girlfriend 10/10

She's so much better than the rest
Dec 28, 2022 2:22 AM

Dec 2012
February 9th.
Shido and Kurumi.
One condition?
Ike and Ellen and Artemisia.
Use Shido to make the them invert?
Dem girls. Nibeelcole. Daughters of the Maouou.
Shido's head by the end of the day?
Shido meets Kurumi.
Nani? What happened to Shido.

LAWD! Mukuro in that out. Oppai look so good. As I said in the previous episode, Kurumi lost her attractiveness under this art style in her best hairstyle. Go back to the Kurumi date OVA or DAL III when Shido woke up on Kurumi's lap on the school roof with the sunset in the Origami arc. That was sexy. Made you say god damn! Ain't feel nothing in this episode with similar scenes. We all knew Shido wasn't going to hit Kotori. Its ok for the girl to hit a guy unprovoked for laughs, but its not cool for a guy to hit a girl even when she realizes it fair that he hit her back for her screw up. My goodness. The Reine oppai reduction still hurts. Went from top tier oppai in DAL I to III that could only be challenged by Miku to flat chested. The pain.

Speaking of Reine, I've noticed for a while now like back in DAL III that the camera has been focusing on Reine during Spirit/Spirit of Origin scenes. Now, back in DAL III, there were 2 people I thought of when I saw the Spirit of Origins hairstyle. Ellen and Reine. I only stated Ellen in my post because the hairstyle was exactly like Ellen's when she's in the DEM gear. Reine's hairstyle in the front (the long piece of hair inbetween her eye) wasn't exactly the same as Ellen and SoO in DAL III, but in this art style, it is. This is just my opinion, but SoO kind of sounds Reine, but with a younger voice, and it doesn't sound like HanaKana's voice (the form SoO took to talk to Shido face to face). This might not mean anything in the end. Just pointing out.

PS: Ugly ass CG.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 8, 2023 4:06 PM

Nov 2010
Those Nibeelcoles are cute!
If I were Shidou, I would tickle all of Kotori's lewd parts. I don't care if I die in the process. hehe
Origami's adoption forms. lol
Shidou got petted instead. What a weakling! However, I think I'll end up like that too if I were in his shoes.
Kurumi is the best! All her screen times are so interesting.
Feb 7, 2023 2:49 AM

Apr 2013
Of course things have to be settled with a date, what else could it be. Given that the moment Kurumi touches Shirou he turns into a cat, that's a pretty bad start for this competition though.
Nov 30, 2023 8:07 PM
Nov 2023
Why does Kurumi rarely show up in this anime frfr
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

54 by BertBert »»
Yesterday, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2022

66 by BertBert »»
Yesterday, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2022

68 by demonsword101 »»
Jun 6, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2022

158 by AkashiKyojuro »»
May 31, 6:51 AM

» Date A Live IV opening

blood898pt - Apr 6, 2022

34 by yungneutron »»
May 6, 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.