Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 18, 2022 1:05 AM

Jan 2018
At first glance, It seemed like i was watching Ex-Arm…. Holy sh@t, the CGI made this episode unwatchable. In addition, the story is boring af.

1/5.
RE:ZERO !!!!!!!!!!
May 18, 2022 8:18 PM

Oct 2020
Man it was amazing. Open-hearted Mukuro is so cute. 5/5.
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
May 28, 2022 3:20 PM

Apr 2013
Hahahaha Westcott may have gotten a little bit too cocky and got his Ass handed by Elliot.

Yet another deception of Natsumi. Natsumi and her Angel coming in clutch yet again.

Oh no Mukuro is adorable.... i like her.

They made it obvious that something was off with Artemesia using some cliche signs. DEM most likely tortured and brainwashed her just like they did with Mana.

That CR-Unit! Brunhild,
I've waited for a very long time to see it from all kind of angles in the Anime. Especially in it's full form enhanced with Spirit Power it looks awesome. The wings could have used a better design but i guess it fits the whole Angel theme. Other than that minor design flaw i love it.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
May 30, 2022 12:28 PM

Jul 2014
Mukuro is too freaking cute <3! And big where it counts haha.

So Elliot ripped Ike's arm off... lol.
Jun 11, 2022 7:18 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Hakaishin99 said:
Playcool said:

The CG was kinda annoying indeed, it was more noticeable than I would have liked it to be.
Still, this episode was way better than anything the previous studios did.

Also are you refering to "180º" Tohka? I mean, people that have seen S2 before (seen that one's astral dress), and pay attention would find that behavior kinda weird for the Tohka we know.
And the OP gives it away if you have pause it.

Yeah, annoying but I can stand it somehow(still as I said that wasn't the worst part imo)

180° Tohka? I don't know what you mean😂
If you are talking about Inverse Tohka, that's fine, still in the preview she looks like she's "happily smiling", when she should be intimidating instead, but we'll se better next episode.

Anyway I was talking about the space battle, but I complained about this in episode 3 too. Let me explain: have you noticed how everytime Spirits sealed by Shido have to fight they have a mix of normal clothes and their astral dress? The "civilian" clothes they wear and their spirit dress are overlaped, that's called Limited Astral Dress, and in that state spirit have only a small fraction of their true power. Now on episode 3 we see all the Spirit wearing their "original" dress, the one they have when not sealed, and Tohka had that too in this episode. That's a mistake made by the studio(a pretty big mistske in my opinion), because spirits shouldn't be supposed to have full powers and even thr novel made it clear. It's confusing for those who only watch anime, because I've read many comments of people thinking they have now access to their full power, and even the author made a tweet to clarify they aren't: that's it, it could look like just a small graphic mistake, but it's a big confusing mistake and that's wrong according to what we've seem in seasons 1-3 or read in the main source(for novel readers).

Ops, looks like I wrote a long text about it!😂

I didn't want to say inversed to about spoilers, so I used that, too late I guess.

I m not as keen on the details as you, so I missed that out.

Also they do keep using CG on later episodes, but it is less in your face.
Jun 20, 2022 6:08 PM
Feb 2020
Hey am I tripping or did Shido’s English voice actor change for episode 6? Can anyone confirm or not if that’s the case?
Jun 27, 2022 6:03 PM

Feb 2014
How he had Mukuro´s spirit power without sealing her powers? O_o

Or did I miss something?
TechOtakuJun 27, 2022 6:25 PM
Jul 3, 2022 12:05 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
did she really have huge tits? I feel like she was flat when she came out the previous episode before hmmmm

also the unlocking breast thing was totally reminiscent of Kagihime. I miss that show
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Jul 21, 2022 1:26 PM

Aug 2018
Mukuro was adopted it seems.. And she also says she felt Shido is close to her person.. Are they maybe related?.. Well, who knows..
Hello, Origami.. ;P I'm glad to see you came to help.. ;P And also girls too?.. Sweet.. ;P
Interesting reaction by Natsumi to the thought of splashing together with Yoshino.. Blush, averting gaze.. Natsumi and Yoshino ship.. ;P
Also interesting to see Nia being interested in so many beautiful girls around her.. Well, maybe makes sense, as she's manga artist.. And also was a hint she maybe have something with her fellow manga colleague artist.. But could be just friendship.. Or who knows..
Sep 18, 2022 12:58 PM
Jan 2022
What a boring show this needs to end right now
Dec 27, 2022 3:02 AM

Dec 2012
Elliot and Karen.
Ike appears.
Oh snap! Elliot gets up.
Dat tag. Wodan?
Mukuro attacks.
Ellen arrives.
Shido appears before Mukuro.
Mukuro attacks Shido.
Shido uses Haniel.
Dat Kaleidoscope.

This episode was good with a space battle and the only thing that ruined it was the CG on the characters. I already stated that this wouldn't have happened in previous seasons. It's the fact that DAL IV was delayed, which gave them extra time, and they stuck with CG. Then we have CG Tohka. This is so frustrating. Anyway, Mukuro oppai once again looked so good. Even Miku recognized its greatness. Elliot focking up Ike was a surprise. The fact that Ike mentioned Realizers... could it be?

At the end of the last episode, I imagined how Shido would unlock Mukuro's heart. I thought he'd bring Miku and Natsumi with him. With Miku's power, she can force Mukuro to unlock her own heart. Natsumi would use Kaleidoscope to copy Miku's power (because she did this before) and Shido would do the same (he can just outright use Miku's power). Obviously, 2 of them have to be bait in order to sneak up on Mukuro. I had the right idea, but it ended up being Tohka and Natsumi who went with Shido. The result was in line with my thoughts that 3 people were required in order to sneak up on her.
RobDec 27, 2022 3:16 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 7, 2023 5:53 PM

Nov 2010
I like Origami's Brunhild. She looks sexier in it!
I can't get enough of Artemisia. She's so hot!
19:18 Miku looks yummy! Oh man, I want to lick her armpits!
Mukuro is big where it counts, indeed. I wanna fondle her boobies!
Is Elliot that powerful? He managed  to beat Ike + Beelzebub. Or did he lose since he had to hold back to capture instead of killing him?
Feb 5, 2023 3:54 AM

Apr 2013
I feel like the harem is already so big, that it's kinda pointless to add another girl. Unless she had a vastly different personality, but I don't think the author is capable of doing that.
Jul 15, 2023 10:12 PM
Oct 2020
Glad to be back in space battle mode. Guess I was too distracted by other visual elements to be annoyed by the CG. It seems to be a common complaint but I wasn't bothered by it. Maybe I was just so glad to be out of the fairy tale world!
Nov 29, 2023 7:19 PM

Feb 2020
cute gap of moe with the new lovely gal I want her to hug my arm and go around places sounds too sweet

Nov 30, 2023 8:07 PM

Nov 2023
Damn, too much CGI but at least it wasn't that bad
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2022

158 by AkashiKyojuro »»
12 hours ago

» Date A Live IV opening

blood898pt - Apr 6, 2022

34 by yungneutron »»
May 6, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

52 by Banana1233441 »»
Apr 28, 4:32 AM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Giorgosman13 - Apr 8, 2022

122 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 24, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Female (only) anime viewers Reviews on Tokisaki Kurumi.

Zark_42 - Apr 20

5 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 21, 12:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.