Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 1, 2022 11:14 AM
Jul 2020
For some reason other characters seem useless, for example Tobiichi Origami.

May 1, 2022 12:00 PM
Jul 2021
Shindz said:
For some reason other characters seem useless, for example Tobiichi Origami.
How is she useless?
May 1, 2022 5:20 PM
Jul 2020
I am not lonely, I don't need you, I love it right where I am and you are about to sink along with all your friends so good luck with that
May 2, 2022 1:17 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I really cant comment on the Spirit of Origin or otherwise I would get pissed of and maybe spoil stuff.
SO I guess I will just use this to talk about Mukuro~~

I forgotten she had sealed her heart with her powers, I dont recall if her past life was that horrible to warrant that but noneless, I m glad to finally see her, thought next episode should not focus on her too much...

Forgotten about Maria, it was quite funny the AI was getting fed up with those guys shenanigans and was finally able to strike back!

Laplace_kun said:
My favorite girl after Rinne is finally here!

Poor Woodman. So important to DAL lore re-introduced in such a way.

You look like the boy after all
Oh God. Oh God.

Maria, what a cheeky reference!

I dont recall how he was introduced in the LN, but wasnt it the same scenes? I think you are just disappointed that the pacing is this fast, but there is nothing else they can do to cram 4 volumes.
May 2, 2022 1:49 AM

Nov 2019
Playcool said:

I dont recall how he was introduced in the LN, but wasnt it the same scenes? I think you are just disappointed that the pacing is this fast, but there is nothing else they can do to cram 4 volumes.

He was supposed to have buildup scenes in S3 too. I am okay if they don't ruin vol 16-19, my fav bunch
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
May 2, 2022 6:44 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Great episode. The new Spirit is super cute, but she completely saw through shido. Her power is super dangerous too.

Some lore was dropped too with the head of Ratatoskr being there.

Now the gang has been transported to some unknown place.

I really like over the top and wild this show is, and with a studio who half way gives a shit, it's a really entertaining watch.
May 3, 2022 7:00 AM
suii

Dec 2018
Aluminum_ said:
Guess what, we have a new waifu and it's MARIA!

Kidding asides, Mukuro's Michael is op but it needs to be thrusted first on the target which is a huge disadvantage.

yeah i went wtf at that too haha :D
May 3, 2022 10:55 AM
suii

Dec 2018
Mukuro is like the angry traumatized otaku, but if she gets healed though she's probably really kind
May 7, 2022 9:10 PM

Nov 2009
And so... we got another new spirit...

That's found by the bad guys... doesn't this mean the bad guys can find all of the other spirits now and capture them like they did with Nia?... (if they're in places they can capture, space was difficult cause everything there moved slower to capture someone)

Also... that choice #3... WTF ? ? ? HUH ? ? ?

___ ___ ___

BTW, when Muku brought out her staff and turn it into a key, I thought she was going to go keysword mahou shojo... LOL

Another thing, I forgot, but did they explain why a Spirit's power can be stolen if they're inverted? while they can't take out their power if they're normal (before being "sealed)?

They can take out their "inverted crystals" but not their "normal crystals"?

___ ___ ___

And as I expected, the dude used the stolen power to literally find anyone, no one can hide as long as he has the book that can find anyone.
amlgMay 7, 2022 9:14 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 28, 2022 12:27 PM

Apr 2013
"Can you guarantee my safety?"
"Are the sealed Spirits not in greater danger?"
Mukuro asking the real questions.
I don't see the Spirits being safer with their powers sealed. They can retake it with certain conditions but are in greater danger as long as they are unable to use most of their powers.
Low Level "threats" like AST don't have a clue about them for the most part but the real Issue DEM actively hunts them.
Shido, the Spirits, Ratatoskr just everyone who is against DEM needs to make up their mind and fully declare War against DEM and kill the likes of westcott since they won't stop hunting the spirits no matter what.
After that the plan of sealing Spirits so they can live in peace has a chance to succeed
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Jul 21, 2022 11:56 AM

Aug 2018
Teacher going like this.. Reminds Madoka..
Evil guys getting Nia's power is big deal.. Knowing what is now.. Even with some problems, as not all Nia's power was absorbed.. That is huge..
Mukuro, hm..
Em.. Maria.. Some meta is good you're saying.. But in some things you're too strict..
Hm.. This founder Elliot met someone very close looking like Shido before in the past.. Probably heavy hint on that Shido will travel to the past again..
Overall this season is finally giving story of what was going on in the anime world at all, it seems.. We're getting answers to that spirits maybe are not born, but become so.. What evil guys seek.. More focus on story and opening things about world in this season..
Aug 8, 2022 9:17 PM
Feb 2021
Mukuro is the embodiment of how none should feel, yet so many feel like they need to lock up their heart.
Sep 4, 2022 8:23 AM
Jul 2021
It was fine just some plots
Sep 18, 2022 12:16 PM
Jan 2022
Another generic episode my guys move on
Dec 26, 2022 1:54 AM

Dec 2012
Happy New Year.
Tama-chan.
lol at Tama-chan.
lol at Ai.
lol at Tama-chan's wish.
Oh snap! Dat asteroid.
Spirit.
CG Spirit. Yuck.
Zodiac.
She's pretty.
Dat weapon.
She got nice oppai.

For character designs, Tama-chan looks good. Hiroto looks good as well. He was glistening this episode. Though I prefer the sharper look and spiky hair he previously had. With that said... OMG! Mukuro is the only and most prettiest Spirit under the new art style. I'm looking at her and she's just perfect. Then I try to imagine how she would look under the old art style and I conclude that she had the best transition to this art style of all the Spirits. Under the old art style, I felt attracted to Miku, Kaguya/Yuzuru, thought Tohka and Yoshino were cute, and loved Kotori's fierce look. I look at them in DAL IV and I don't feel anything. I love Tohka's character, but she looks like a stranger to me now. Next, Mukuro has the best oppai. Under this new art style there's no impact (reduced oppai and no sexiness in general) on the oppai, but Mukuro's looks so good and big that I had to screenshot it.

Next, was this episode outsourced as well? Mukuro was CG on the computer screen when she was curled up and a few times after that. Even something as simple as her staff. This would not have happened in prior seasons. Again, funnels and ships are the only pass for CG. Traded in the old art style and now everything getting CG'd now.

Lastly, DAMN! Mukuro shut Shido down (and she was right about what she said) and Maria shut shit down. I love that Michael is basically a keyblade.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 7, 2023 4:46 PM

Nov 2010
Sir, that is so gross, sir! lol
Mukuro looks very pretty! Another fine waifu to collect. She reminded me of Mayuri, and I thought she was related to her somehow.
Option 3. Make her body crave sex!
11:14 Even with all my emotions intact, I will trade everything on the surface just so I can spend time alone up there in space. I want to enjoy that view!
Feb 4, 2023 4:16 AM

Apr 2013
Shirou and his spirits are utterly useless, it's so funny. Next episode looks pretty stupid as well.
Jul 13, 2023 9:15 PM
Oct 2020
Always on board for the space battles. That takes me back to my roots, so bring it on. Can't say I'm excited by the next ep preview, tho. Love the ending song, maybe just didn't notice it before. Sweet ARMS!! Oh what the hell, just add another to my J-pop tab.
Nov 30, 2023 8:06 PM

Nov 2023
Another spirit revealed, she's really mysterious unlike the other girls
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

54 by BertBert »»
Yesterday, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2022

66 by BertBert »»
Yesterday, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2022

68 by demonsword101 »»
Jun 6, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2022

158 by AkashiKyojuro »»
May 31, 6:51 AM

» Date A Live IV opening

blood898pt - Apr 6, 2022

34 by yungneutron »»
May 6, 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.