Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 26, 2019 9:09 AM
Dec 2018
Hy, Yoichi Tajahshi said:

Last night was the launch of the "Captain Tsubasa" animation. More than 170 people participated, and I realized again that this work was supported by wonderful people and completed. The request for animating the Junior Youth has also been received by a lot of people, so I hope that it will move toward realization.

https://twitter.com/0728takahashi
Apr 27, 2019 1:39 AM
Jan 2013
Im actually rooting for Toho the whole time because nankatsu already got the championship twice already. But its not that bad even if its a tie because of tsubasa's tenacity. 9/10. i really enjoyed this show. Hoping for more!
Sep 1, 2019 6:34 PM

Oct 2015
That sure was a dragged on match, with all those Tsubasa injury moments and face off of shots. I guess at the end neither tiger shot or drive shot was able to prevail, both were equally invincible. It kinda pissed me off that this match ended in a draw, the writers just wanted a happy ending for both sides since anyways the final allows both teams to be champs. If Hyuga had lost, then what he and his teammates have done for him would've been in vain. There was also where if Ken had lost then he would've had to quit football, so I think that reason influenced their decision too. On the Nankatsu side they had a dream of achieving v3, and Tsubasa's dream of going to Brazil.

I see Misaki is to be included in the European tour squad, I'm really glad because the golden duo hasn't died. Glad Misugi accepted the post, wish I could've seen the match.

Overall I quite enjoyed this a lot. But my favorite was the first part, with the elementary school national competition- it had more intensity and great moments. The only problem is that the rivalries were too overdone, particularly the one of Tsubasa and Hyuga. The second part became stale with the usual setup and suspects. It also tried that dramatic effect, which definitely didn't suit.

But I will give it an 8/10 nevertheless

How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 1, 2019 8:23 PM

Dec 2015
@lihle808 I'm not sure wich TV series or OAV has it included but I think the european encounter has been animated.
Jul 5, 2020 6:05 AM

Jan 2017
i was hoping that toho would win, but a guess a draw is fine too.

this anime is very flawed and it gets way too dramatic sometimes. especially when tsubasa is literally risking his life for a game (it baffles me, how his parents ok with that). he seriously needs to learn how to chill.

i still enjoyed it and i'm curious how it continues. 6/10
Jan 5, 2021 6:18 PM

Dec 2007
no hyoga, i like the way you are, but yeah you should'v adding some love to your soccer.

great finale, glad that they both won.

about the series, the only thing good about it was the fact it didn't let the all between matches show up so much, the only good thing about it is the way of the soccer, though be unrealizm and all. still hates tsubasa, even though he isn't the old goofy smile anymore, but gladly there are much better characters than him.
i really not sure if i follow more on this franchise, but it was really nice ride, though to have many bad things.
6/10
Oct 29, 2022 5:58 PM

Aug 2019
The award ceremony for both teams was fantastic.

The training camp was great. It's too bad Tsubasa and Genzo aren't with them. Misaki was also invited!!

When will the new season premiere? It's been a while.

And look at the new German player!! I wish they adapted more!!

Tsubasa is finally going to Brazil.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Captain Tsubasa (2018) Episode 31 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2018

9 by Laughingking27 »»
May 17, 3:18 PM

» Can I enjoy this?

Kirukato05 - Feb 10

3 by JaysonNnN »»
Feb 11, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Captain Tsubasa (2018) Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2018

49 by thepath »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:00 AM

» Are there any filler episodes?

BestWeebOT - Mar 23, 2023

2 by BestWeebOT »»
Mar 23, 2023 3:41 AM

» New season scheduled for October 2023

Klad - Mar 22, 2023

4 by davidyodo24 »»
Mar 22, 2023 9:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.