Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 29, 2009 3:38 PM

Jun 2007
Metroid_Ex said:
MarthX said:
Ignoring the red truth is like ignoring the rules of a game. You can't play if you don't follow the rules.

The rule is anything said in red is the truth. Your explanations cannot contradict the red.

Fail, one must ignore part of the red text for the red text to hold any meaning. Therefor the red text is not complete truth. try again

Why do you think you need to ignore the red text for there to be any meaning?

And I never said the red was the complete truth. It's only as true as it says.
Oct 29, 2009 3:44 PM

Oct 2007
PlatinumHawke said:
Metroid_Ex said:
Sorry, try again

Alright. Spoilers for a point further ahead than the anime. Don't click or quote me.

Metroid_Ex said:
try again, one cannot make several statements that are in complete contradiction with each other and still call the truth.

kaena: It's not said anywhere beyond where we are now, but:

people are still people whether the be dead or alive. regardless of who dies the amount of people on the island has been 18.
MettyOct 29, 2009 3:49 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2009 3:45 PM
Dec 2008
OmegaDenmad said:
The one who killed Nanjo was definitely a human
A human, with their feet on the ground, held up a weapon and killed with it!

EVAtrice, you moron, your side is supposed to be the "witches did it" side! x____X

My crazy theory about it is

but in the anime, Eva Beatrice says that she killed Nanjo with magic.
which is true then? did she say she a human killed nanjo or maybe it was fixed in the anime?
Oct 29, 2009 3:46 PM

Aug 2009
-Oh my god! A level above Endless Eight! Endless Nine! Take that Haruhi! Battler>God! In fact...his anti-magical resistance level! It's OVER 9000!

-Yay Blushing Beato!

-Ha! Knew it was Eva....okay actually no I didn't. I had no freaking clue what was going on anymore.

-IT'S A TRAP! Anyway, hello random redhead.

-Hahahahaha! Oh my god! They actually pulled off a "Tsundere" trap! They actually did it. "You start out by acting 'tsun' and then switch over to 'dere'" Truer words were never spoken girl! I cannot believe they just did that. This just became a very memorable anime for me.

-I was waiting for Beato to just come out with a "Just as planned!"

-Let me guess. This Ange person. She's the real main character like Rika was isn't she?
Oct 29, 2009 3:46 PM

Oct 2007
MarthX said:
Metroid_Ex said:
MarthX said:
Ignoring the red truth is like ignoring the rules of a game. You can't play if you don't follow the rules.

The rule is anything said in red is the truth. Your explanations cannot contradict the red.

Fail, one must ignore part of the red text for the red text to hold any meaning. Therefor the red text is not complete truth. try again

Why do you think you need to ignore the red text for there to be any meaning?

And I never said the red was the complete truth. It's only as true as it says.
by complete truth i mean that all the red statements are all true and this is clearly not possible, therefore the red text is not always truth as I stated earlier
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2009 3:49 PM

Aug 2008
PlatinumHawke said:

The red text denies the possibility of anyone else (out of the 15 mentioned) being not dead. And at no point has Ryukishi07 backed himself into an unescapeable corner with regards to the the mysteries of the murders. Even with the Web of Red there are numerous outs. Notice how one thing was most definitely not confirmed in that huge mass of red text laid out by EVA Beatrice.

No. The red text states that individual characters died, not when. So it is totally possible that someone thought to be dead was, in fact hanging on by a thread and died of whatever wound after killing Nanjo.
Oct 29, 2009 3:49 PM

Jun 2007
There is no contradiction. That red mystery has an answer and the answer lies in what the red truth doesn't say opposed to what it does say.

The red truth is only as true as it says. If no details are given then only what's stated is true. If there's details you assume that aren't a part of the red then they're not confirmed.
Oct 29, 2009 3:51 PM
Mar 2008
Metroid_Ex said:
by complete truth i mean that all the red statements are all true and this is clearly not possible, therefore the red text is not always truth as I stated earlier

More like it's the incomplete truth.
You have three people that have read the VN saying "The red text isn't lies." But R07 deals with this whole mess later on, so feel free to continue doubting anything and everything.
Oct 29, 2009 3:52 PM
Dec 2008
PlatinumHawke said:
Metroid_Ex said:
Sorry, try again

Alright. Spoilers for a point further ahead than the anime. Don't click or quote me.

kaena: It's not said anywhere beyond where we are now, but:

but its been confirmed in red taht there are only 18 ppl on rokkenjima, whether
they are dead or alive.so there can only be 3 remaining people.
so, i think someone died along with nanjo.
right before they died, they took nanjo along with them.
this someone was live and fresh and was killed by nanjo, who was killed in return at the same time
hmmm so both were pointing guns at each others heads and then killed each other?
that seems plausible.
Im not a v/n player so idk if its true. just my thoughts.
lol they cancelled each other out
Oct 29, 2009 3:52 PM

May 2008
PlatinumHawke said:
Metroid_Ex said:
Sorry, try again

On Beato's trolling, I honestly think she's just good and putting on a tough face and wanted to reap her reward. It wasn't all a lie. Of course, some of it was a plan. But I believe some of it was honest.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Oct 29, 2009 4:18 PM

May 2009
Mindfuck.
Oct 29, 2009 4:22 PM

Jul 2009
I came back, after thinking about eva for a whole day (lol) only to read a whole bunch of red texts denying almost anything I might have thought.... :-(

anyway, seems like people still doubting the red words... well, I cant really think of anything either, only some minor stuffs like, 1). those red words didnt mention any specific time point or 2).are the names really referring to the persons we know? besides that, I am pretty much at my wits end, lol....

ps: come to think of it, we never seen how Nanjo really died... maybe the trick is there, like: those red words say its not those 3 people who killed nanjo, and other 15 people are dead, but it doesnt mention when or where nanjo really died and we never seen his body either. so, is it possible that he didnt die on that island but was killed somewhere else? hhhhmmm....ok have to confess myself, seems unlikely~

ps2: forgot to write what I actually wanted to write in the first place:
i've been thinking about this arc for a while now, and I come to the conclusion, the culprit cant possibly be eva (which is the opposite of what I thought ealier...)

the way natsuhi and her husband died was too suspicious. (I had this thought ealier, and even pointed out too, but didnt think much of it)
the way those 2 people were killed, was like hanging a "I did it!" plate over eva's face. there wasnt anyone else besides Eva and victims at that time. If eva really murdered those 2, which seems very likely, she wouldnt act the way she did, which is:
she returned to the others as if nothing happened and even went searching for the corpses with them as well. Thats not what the murderer would have done~

oh, again forgot the conclusion i wanted to prove: the whole arc might have been a troll, not only among the witches, but among those 18 humans as well ~ someone (I might even have specific name in my mind) set up a trap for eva after killing 6 people in the first twillight and continue to kill others but leaving hints that it is no more the first suspect anymore..
vinesageOct 29, 2009 4:46 PM
Oct 29, 2009 4:39 PM

Jan 2008
What's going to happen in the meta world now... So Beatrice fails to get Battler to sign the contract and Ange appears, did it just turn from a oral game to violence?
Oct 29, 2009 5:15 PM

Jul 2009
WHO IS THE NEW CHARACTER ~ I THOUGHT SHE IS THE SIS OF BATTLER?!
Oct 29, 2009 5:20 PM
Sep 2008
Eva-Beatrice confirmed the deaths of characters. However...

She never did mention when exactly they died (like someone mentioned before).

It's possible like someone named Ushiromiya Rudolph is not the original Ushiromiya Rudolph, who is the full-blood second son of the real Ushiromiya Kinzo. Something like this is completely possible.

Also, a hint. Look at the "No More than 18 people are on Rokkenjima".

Also, if you want to twist things more, after a person dies, a completely random character, an aid or helper of sorts, could come in. That still lets the "No more than 18 people on Rokkenjima" rule work.

Nanjo's killer was right in front of him. Held up a weapon, and killed him with it. Said weapon could be anything. A poison gas, where the one infected dies sometime after exposure. She never said Nanjo was immediately killed after having a weapon pointed at him.

The weapon doesn't actually have to look like a weapon, like Nanjo being uncapable of noticing that it was a weapon.

What happened to having only two choices?
Oct 29, 2009 5:22 PM
Aug 2008
stAtic91 said:
Mindfuck.

This. A thousand times this.

In all that red text I did find something suspicious. In the killing of Nanjo, it almost goes out of its way to say Eva didn't kill him. It does everything but say she didn't kill him. It was easy enough to say that Jessica didn't kill anyone. Wouldn't it be easier to say that Eva didn't kill Nanjo instead of dancing around it like that? I think there's some wiggle room there.

Although anime logic dictates that because Eva is so obviously the killer, it's probably not her (at least aside from shooting Battler).

Also the fact that Jessica is still alive seems important (she's listed only as missing), but I'll be damned if I can figure out how.
Oct 29, 2009 6:19 PM
Oct 2007
Phoenix012 said:
We want episode 19!!!! And fast!!!!

Ep19 won't explain anything. Ep19 starts the next arc.
Oct 29, 2009 6:23 PM

Feb 2009
MarthX said:
Extra information

Instead of only listing what was omitted, here's all Eva-Beatrice's red truth at the end.

Battler is neither the culprit or an accomplice.
By this, we can establish a perfect alibi for Eva
There are no more than 18 people on this island
No life forms other than humans have any connection to this game
Kinzo is dead
Krauss is dead
Natsuhi is dead
Hideyoshi is dead
George is dead
Rudolf is dead
Kyrie is dead
Rosa is dead
Maria is dead
Genji is dead
Shannon is dead
Kanon is dead
Gohda is dead
Kumasawa is dead
Nanjo is dead
The 15 people mentioned are dead
Battler is alive
Eva is alive
Jessica is alive
Eva was with you the whole time.
So committing a crime was impossible for her.
Of course, Battler-kun isn't the culprit.
He wasn't forging an alibi for her, and he took the possibility that she was the culprit into account, watching her actions carefully.
No chance existed for her to do anything suspicious!
In short, at the time of the crime, only Nanjo and Jessica were in the servants' room
Ushiromiya Jessica has not committed murder
She was not involved with Nanjo's murder
Her eyes were completely blocked.
It's impossible for her to carry out a murder like that
Neither Eva nor Battler killed Nanjo, nor were they involved
The culprit who killed Nanjo was neither Battler nor Eva nor Jessica
Jessica's eyes were completely blocked, and murder was impossible for her
No actions caused by Jessica's body had any relation to or influence on the murder of Nanjo
This also applies to Battler and Eva
neither Jessica nor Battler nor Eva is the culprit who killed Nanjo
Nanjo was killed by another person
Of course, it was with a direct method of murder, not a trap
A weapon was readied, and he was killed with it from point-blank range in front of him!
The culprit appeared openly before Nanjo's eyes, and as they both looked at each other's faces, the culprit killed him
The red only tells the truth
Absolutely no factors other than humans participate in this game board
Right before his eyes!

Wait a minute.... hasn't she just denied magic right there? =/ She said it was definitely a human, i.e. not a witch..
Oct 29, 2009 6:23 PM

Aug 2009
Great twist (for anime-only watchers) and probably the best ep yet

I wish they'll air 2 eps a week, I want another one now
Oct 29, 2009 6:50 PM

Nov 2007
For Bernkastel to call Ange, Ange-Beatrice, is something interesting to hear for the future.
Oct 29, 2009 7:07 PM
Mar 2009
OmegaDenmad said:

EVAtrice, you moron, your side is supposed to be the "witches did it" side! x____X

There's a screencap that parodies that from the VN, I can't seem to find it though.

Anyways, like I said earlier, this episode was quite rushed, but even that couldn't stop it from being a pretty damn good episode. I'm still waiting for more reactions to how some people were "trolled" by Beatrice.

It still shocks me how people are still not trusting the red though. The red truth tells the truth and only the truth, if you ignore the red, you ignore the whole point of the game and that's nonsense. While the red may not tell the complete truth, it still lays out the basic truth. It is your job to find possible loopholes in the red text and what not to get around the mystery it presents you. If you're still ignoring the red at this point, then you're just wasting your time, it's your loss.
Oct 29, 2009 7:22 PM

Feb 2009
MarthX said:
Extra information

Also, this seems like a vague term. 18 people dead? 18 people alive? 18 in total? So if you threw a corpse into the sea and someone else came onto the island you'd still have 18? Just a crazy thought I had.... ^^;;

Building on that
Kind of like, someone was already dead from the begininng maybe. Let's say someone was killed at the beginning, then his/her place was taken by the imposter (let's assume maybe someone was a great imitator or had a twin). Then they were disposed of, i.e. thrown into the sea, transported away etc. It would then hold true they are dead e.g Krauss died (could be anyone else), but the red text never mentioned when or how (mainly when). So if the imposter faked his/her death with the original off the island he/she could continue killing while the original is stated as killed in red and no problem with only 18 on the island.
kittybellOct 29, 2009 7:29 PM
Oct 29, 2009 7:22 PM

Oct 2007
PsychFreak said:
OmegaDenmad said:

There's a screencap that parodies that from the VN, I can't seem to find it though.

Anyways, like I said earlier, this episode was quite rushed, but even that couldn't stop it from being a pretty damn good episode. I'm still waiting for more reactions to how some people were "trolled" by Beatrice.

It still shocks me how people are still not trusting the red though. The red truth tells the truth and only the truth, if you ignore the red, you ignore the whole point of the game and that's nonsense. While the red may not tell the complete truth, it still lays out the basic truth. It is your job to find possible loopholes in the red text and what not to get around the mystery it presents you. If you're still ignoring the red at this point, then you're just wasting your time, it's your loss.
seeing who you still don't see the problem with the red text I am obviously paying more attention then you. The problem with a lot of you is that you cant accept that the author made a mistake in his writing.
MettyOct 29, 2009 7:30 PM
Oct 29, 2009 7:40 PM

May 2008
PsychFreak said:
if you ignore the red

It's not that crazy considering this entire show has become about what in front of your eyes can be counted as canon and important, and what is just fluff for Ryukishi to troll you with.
Anti-fantasy? Anti-mystery?
Puh. You'd might as well be entirely nihilistic about it all at this point.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Oct 29, 2009 7:43 PM

Jan 2009
The probability is higher of the translation being mistaken (which I think it's not their fault really since there are plays on words and stuff that needs more context).

The red text is the truth when it's said, period. There will be proof of this later, but I don't think it's a spoiler really: if you don't believe such a basic rule of Umineko, it makes everything pointless to discuss.
Oct 29, 2009 7:43 PM
Mar 2009
Metroid_Ex said:
seeing who you still don't see the problem with the red text I am obviously paying more attention then you. The problem with a lot of you is that you cant accept that the author made a mistake in his writing.

It's useless, it's all useless! Just keep watching, nothing we say will convince you otherwise, so the author will do this himself.

ukonkivi said:
PsychFreak said:
if you ignore the red

It's not that crazy considering this entire show has become about what in front of your eyes can be counted as canon and important, and what is just fluff for Ryukishi to troll you with.
Anti-fantasy? Anti-mystery?
Puh. You'd might as well be entirely nihilistic about it all at this point.

It's your choice to do so, but if you wanna take part in solving the mystery, I wouldn't do that. I think some of you are just totally flustered by what Ryukishi has thrown at you that you just gave up, oh well.
Oct 29, 2009 7:46 PM
Mar 2008
Metroid_Ex said:

Are you still saying this even after multiple people who are further ahead in the story than you are, and have likely read it over a few times, have told you otherwise? Even after I explained it to you a few pages back in spoilers? Ryukishi07 isn't the best writer around but this is not a mistake he's made.
Oct 29, 2009 8:18 PM

Jun 2007
skimming threw the thread I get the general jist of everyone's arguments.

For one I still have big doubts that 15 people are dead and 3 are alive. Someone or maybe all of them are faking death.

Second, there's multiple hints that there's not just one or two killers but possibly many and even accidental deaths. With the way the story is going I would not be surprised if these people where just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Which brings me to the red text. Many of the quotes are "x was not involved in y's murder" this leads me to believe that just because x was not involved doesn't mean x didn't murder at all. There's still the possibility that x could have killed someone else at a later time either on purpose or accident. Battler's gonna have to have Beato say something like "None of the 18, have at any time, killed anyone or will kill anyone". I'm sure if he asked Beato to say that she'd refuse.

Third, was that Eva in the hospital talking to Battler's sister? If so then her hostility makes her very suspicious. It would be to obvious to say Eva did the "killings" but it would make more sense that she's the only one that survived the mass murder between family members, which would make sense since she's nuts now and had the personality of the "witch" version of her self.

Never the less this arc felt like a waste. The only real thing I found enjoyable was Beato and Battler warming up to each other. I'm still hoping that they end up together in the end.
Oct 29, 2009 8:24 PM

Jan 2009
Preview got filtered and spread like fire in boards, somehow...

Oct 29, 2009 8:39 PM

Jul 2008
OmegaDenmad said:
Preview got filtered and spread like fire in boards, somehow...

Ugh I can't wait!
Oct 29, 2009 8:41 PM

Oct 2007
YuenSan said:
For Bernkastel to call Ange, Ange-Beatrice, is something interesting to hear for the future.

They seem to sure love tossing the title of "Beatrice" around, treating it like a hot potato. x_x
Oct 29, 2009 8:43 PM
Mar 2009
DeathfireD said:
For one I still have big doubts that 15 people are dead and 3 are alive. Someone or maybe all of them are faking death.

Kinzo is dead
Krauss is dead
Natsuhi is dead
Hideyoshi is dead
George is dead
Rudolf is dead
Kyrie is dead
Rosa is dead
Maria is dead
Genji is dead
Shannon is dead
Kanon is dead
Gohda is dead
Kumasawa is dead
Nanjo is dead
Battler is alive
Eva is alive
Jessica is alive

15 people were definitely dead and only 3 people were left alive at the time the red text was stated.

DeathfireD said:
Third, was that Eva in the hospital talking to Battler's sister? If so then her hostility makes her very suspicious.

In the VN, that scene was expanded upon much more, it says after all the murders on the island happened, she survived, and was the only one left besides Ange with Ushiromiya blood. As you already know, she found the gold, and she pretty much gained headship of the Ushiromiya family. But as time went by through the years she was overcome with stress due to constant accuse and suspicions of her being the culprit of the murders on Rokkenjima thinking she done it to take all of the money. She took care of Ange seeing as her parents were dead and Eva pretty much shoved all her hatred and stress onto her, which in exchange over time Ange did the same. Eva eventually before dying gave the headship of the Ushiromiya family to her so Ange could be burden with the same hate.
HaiShangOct 29, 2009 8:47 PM
Oct 29, 2009 8:47 PM

Feb 2008
That was a damn good episode, i really liked it, and I am sure glad that this part wasn't spoiled for me.
Oct 29, 2009 8:54 PM

Aug 2008
Oh yeah. Is there a reason why 13 years later, Eva looks like an old woman of 100 when she should be in her 50s (assuming she was around 30-40 on the island)?
Oct 29, 2009 8:56 PM
Sep 2007
noteDhero said:
Oh yeah. Is there a reason why 13 years later, Eva looks like an old woman of 100 when she should be in her 50s?

She contracted an incurable illness. In addition to all the stress she was receiving from the rest of society regarding the tragedy on the island.
*She was most likely in her late 40's-50's in 1986, since George was in his early twenties.
Oct 29, 2009 9:00 PM

Aug 2009
you people are making the anime way more confusing

Especially with the "Red truth" debates
Oct 29, 2009 9:04 PM

Jun 2007
PsychFreak said:
DeathfireD said:

Kinzo is dead
Krauss is dead
Natsuhi is dead
Hideyoshi is dead
George is dead
Rudolf is dead
Kyrie is dead
Rosa is dead
Maria is dead
Genji is dead
Shannon is dead
Kanon is dead
Gohda is dead
Kumasawa is dead
Nanjo is dead
Battler is alive
Eva is alive
Jessica is alive

15 people were definitely dead and only 3 people were left alive at the time the red text was stated.

DeathfireD said:
Third, was that Eva in the hospital talking to Battler's sister? If so then her hostility makes her very suspicious.

In the VN, that scene was expanded upon much more, it says after all the murders on the island happened, she survived, and was the only one left besides Ange with Ushiromiya blood. As you already know, she found the gold, and she pretty much gained headship of the Ushiromiya family. But as time went by through the years she was overcome with stress due to constant accuse and suspicions of her being the culprit of the murders on Rokkenjima thinking she done it to take all of the money. She took care of Ange seeing as her parents were dead and Eva pretty much shoved all her hatred and stress onto her, which in exchange over time Ange did the same. Eva eventually before dying gave the headship of the Ushiromiya family to her so Ange could be burden with the same hate.

Like I've mentioned before, I have doubts about the red writing. Beato has contradicted her self before. And even if it was true there's still the possibility that they've been killing each other or have been dieing due to other reasons before the above red was stated.

So it was Eva? If she was the winner then that means the rest of them should be alive doesn't it? It is a reward at the end of the witches epitaph right? Also you say she has an incurable illness. Could this be something the rest of the family had as well ;)?
Oct 29, 2009 9:21 PM
Mar 2009
DeathfireD said:
Like I've mentioned before, I have doubts about the red writing. Beato has contradicted her self before.

Care to give me an example?

DeathfireD said:
So it was Eva? If she was the winner then that means the rest of them should be alive doesn't it? It is a reward at the end of the witches epitaph right?

It's supposed to be, but that doesn't mean murders still won't happen, many others have already stated that there could be other culprits who don't care about such things.

DeathfireD said:
Also you say she has an incurable illness. Could this be something the rest of the family had as well ;)?

Could be, we don't know for sure.
Oct 29, 2009 9:24 PM

Feb 2009
Anyone care to take a look at my theory (on previous page) and see if it's possible? Or VN readers confirm that it hasn't been proven otherwise.
Oct 29, 2009 9:26 PM

Aug 2008
I just want to point out that I was talked about Huntington's a few weeks ago. The disease could be some ridiculous adaptation of it.
Oct 29, 2009 9:26 PM

May 2008
well i totally didnt expect that to happen, was completely fooled o.o

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 29, 2009 9:34 PM
Sep 2007
Hope this helps providing a little more information on her illness:

I think I understand what Metroid was talking about regarding the red truth. I might be wrong on this:

Beatrice has twisted her words around before, regarding the red truth, to the point where Ronove stopped it. It was still declared in red as the truth, but not as exactly Battler requested of her.

Though I'm beginning to wonder if in EVA-Beatrice's case, the truth that she acknowledged, is as much as she knows herself. That leaves a room for possibility that something went wrong.
EVA did not have the power to see everything that occurred on the game board like Battler and Beatrice do. Beato sneaking around the board was unknown to her for a short while, like flying with George from the guest house to the mansion.

(Sorry if that wasn't typed too clearly.)
SaraiiOct 29, 2009 9:55 PM
Oct 29, 2009 9:34 PM

Jul 2009
noteDhero said:
I just want to point out that I was talked about Huntington's a few weeks ago. The disease could be some ridiculous adaptation of it.

Eva's disease may have nothing to do with Rokkenjima. She could just catch it after the incident.
Oct 29, 2009 9:36 PM
Mar 2009
PsychFreak said:
OmegaDenmad said:

There's a screencap that parodies that from the VN, I can't seem to find it though

Ah yes, here we are:

Oct 29, 2009 9:38 PM

Aug 2008
@4saken
Huntington's is genetic. You don't catch it. That's why I ranked everyone by their crazy. The Ushiroromiya matriarch has been non-existent in a show totally about this family. That's strange.
Oct 29, 2009 9:40 PM

Jul 2008
kittybell said:
Anyone care to take a look at my theory (on previous page) and see if it's possible? Or VN readers confirm that it hasn't been proven otherwise.

Sure that could work but you have to take into account several factors

1. If it's a family member most if not all of them should be in on it since it should be pretty noticeable (though Battler may still be fooled)

2. All red text that specifically states a person doing something no dead person could be doing would mean that they are who they say they are

ex. in arc 3 (this arc) Beato says in red
" Rosa and Maria died. The cause of death was as Nanjo diagnosed"

This means that except for the high unlikelihood of an exactly the same death, Rosa=Rosa and Maria=Maria.

Another example would be in arc 2 after Kumasawa and Nanjo disappear Beato says in red.
"No one exists in this room except all of you. All of you refers to Battler, George, Maria, Rosa, Genji, Gohda, and Shannon. "
Oct 29, 2009 9:48 PM
Oct 2007
Battlers over 9000 magical defense was crushed by the power of
Oct 29, 2009 10:07 PM

Jul 2007
Battler's OVER 9000 and Ange is Koolaid Man

This was actually pretty good.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Oct 29, 2009 10:48 PM

Apr 2007
Oct 29, 2009 10:51 PM

Dec 2007
Every time I was expecting a line, I find it was cut... Pretty disappointing. And the lack of emotion because of said lack of lines made me sad inside. This episode would have been perfect if it was an hour (45 mins) :/

And everyone! Red = Truth! Whether the whole truth is stated or not is a different story though. There has yet to be a contradiction in that regard, and there are enough possibilities with the truths already stated, whether you think any given theory is stupid or not.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What is this and why do people say this is a sequel to Higurashi?

Asudox - Nov 26, 2023

12 by miblan »»
Jan 18, 5:07 AM

» Googled a bit Umineko... A lot of people want another adaptation.

Uburero - Dec 9, 2023

6 by miblan »»
Jan 9, 3:20 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Trineas - Jul 1, 2009

348 by Asudox »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:13 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rail_Tracer - Dec 22, 2009

665 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 5, 2023 12:56 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 25, 2009

125 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 5, 2023 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.