Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 1, 7:57 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, a master spatial quake just happens out of nowhere right in front of Shidou eyes. More importantly is this mysterious girl he found...and looks like he had to name her. He happens to name her Mio in a clever way.

As expected, Shidou treats her like a normal girl and went a on a date with her since it's a recurring trend in the series. Looks like Mio was a target so their time was limited. Honestly, I got a bittersweet vibe from this episode since the time they spend together was so short. And..because Shidou got himself involved, he got hurt. Felt different in tone with other episodes and more emotional. Still, Mio got to experience some happiness so there's that.
May 1, 7:58 AM

Jul 2017
The past comes to light retracing the discovery of the Spirits, and it's the original Spirit who came down to Earth: the Spirit of Origin, Mio Takamiya, first before Tohka.

Shinji living alone with his sister Mana, that's where he brought her to their place to recoup and understand her better after saving her from the Great Eurasion spatial quake. At the same time, DEM looking onwards to her, and Shinji taking care of her to the point of wanting to take on a date with her (if you know, you know why the series is named like that), Also, it's the first time that a Spirit has faced romantic emotions, and I have to admit that Mana's best friend Haruko Homura does almost look like Kotori.

And my, oh my, Mio's look of the date between her and Shinji IS EXACTLY what this season has been spoiling the most. Both her and the unsociable Shinji having the time of their lives, until Mio spots Westcott and DEM trying to capture her, on the cusp of getting Shinji injured in the process. And Shinji, despite already knowing what Mio is capable of, tries to shield her, even if they met Westcott face on enough to give them a fighting chance to escape. That's how Mana ended up being wind up in DEM's control, with Shinji being shot dead in the process, invoking her Spirit powers against DEM.

The Mother of all Spirits, Mio Takamiya, has been quite the revelation forthcoming for all DAL fans, and this is basically the crux of the entire series, alongside the spoiler-ish ED.

Dec 2021
With the conclusion of the last episode, we've finished one volume out of six, and now we're diving straight into Volume 18.

Thirty years ago, Shidou rehearsed asking Mio out on a date for the first time in front of a mirror. While he was practicing, Mio appeared behind him and agreed to the date. Overwhelmed with exhaustion and embarrassment, Shidou collapsed afterward. Mio, suffering and in tears over Shidou's apparent death, let her rage take over, unleashing her powers to escape with him. Even after tending to Shidou's wounds, he remained unconscious, causing Mio to cry even more.

At the end, Mio uttered the line "I'll never let you go again. I'll never make the same mistake again." Interestingly, this line was first spoken way back in Season 1 Episode 1. After Shidou was knocked out from the fighting between Tohka and AST, he had a "dream" about someone with a disguised voice expressing relief at seeing him again and saying that exact line. Shidou then woke up with Reine (whose true identity we now know) conducting a check-up on him. This adds complexity to Shinji/Shidou's relationship with Reine/Mio. They're lovers, but at the same time, Mio is also somewhat like his mother.

Mio's inversion gives birth to her opposite, which is the halo shown in the OP. Assuming this happened 17 years ago for Mio to give birth to Shidou.
IzanaSolosMay 1, 4:26 PM

Aug 2022
Secret Past comes to light.
Connection went out mid way. Need to rewatch this episode.
May 1, 8:17 AM

Feb 2021
0:29 I really feel like I remember this melody. Is this like Date a Live leitmotif or something?

The way Mana speaks is super unique. It's like a roller coaster between rude and formal. I think this is an actual dialect somewhere...
7:07 澪 (mio) - waterway; channel. 零 (rei) - zero. 氵(sanzui, 三水 lit. three water) - "water" radical.

Awww, they look so cute together. I sure hope nothing bad ever happens to them.
At the end the episode title is incorrectly subbed as "The Spirit's Resurrection" (last episode), but it's actually "The Spirit of Origin"

The next episode title is "Mother Zero" (零) , not "Mother Mio" (澪)
Really good episode! We're finally getting the answers we've been having for seasons.
May 1, 8:30 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Incredible episode, wow.

Also don't watch the preview if you hadn't yet.
May 1, 8:39 AM
Dec 2014
Amazing backstory
May 1, 8:56 AM

Jul 2016
Our homie not-Shido went out of Mana (sorry couldn't resist)

Also, Mio unintentionally sneeze-baiting a kiss was so damn cute.
May 1, 8:59 AM

Nov 2017
yea there u go, this episode basically how Date a Live world exist, and i forget that Itsuka Haruko (Kotori Mother) exist in this backstory lol, since i've read this Volume a long, long time ago lmao
May 1, 9:04 AM

May 2018
From the middle of the episode onwards, when Mio gains more emotions, it is heartbreaking, considering everything that lies ahead.
In this episode, Westcott seemed more Westcott, being the pinnacle of evil.

With the exception of a few things, I think the episode did a very good job of explaining the past. However... I think the ending messed up a little. I remember that in LN Mio takes Shin somewhere, where a certain amount of time passes and things happen in the meantime... In the anime, this part went by very quickly.
May 1, 9:13 AM
Oct 2023
MASTERCLASS !!

From now on, the episodes will be epic!

For me the best episode of the season!
May 1, 9:41 AM
Jul 2023
One of the best and the worst out outcome of a date episode. Man, talk about spiraling tragedies and misfortune.
May 1, 10:05 AM
Aug 2022
I swear I heard the name Shin so much this episode ima just start calling him shin instead of Shido. Ngl this single episode showed Shin and Mio have a better dynamic than literally any of the girls accept maybe touka. Idk why mio didn't just heal the bullet wound. I mean I swear shido has survied being shot in the past and healed from Kotori's flame power which mio literally used to heal his wound.

But whatever idc I guess he had to die so he could become Mio's child im assuming the same happened for mana too
May 1, 10:32 AM

Jun 2017
Holy shit that went from 0 to 100 real quick at the end. Makes me wonder how "Mana" and "Kotori" came back eventually.
May 1, 10:34 AM

Sep 2017
Reply to Phantom_373
I swear I heard the name Shin so much this episode ima just start calling him shin instead of Shido. Ngl this single episode showed Shin and Mio have a better dynamic than literally any of the girls accept maybe touka. Idk why mio didn't just heal the bullet wound. I mean I swear shido has survied being shot in the past and healed from Kotori's flame power which mio literally used to heal his wound.

But whatever idc I guess he had to die so he could become Mio's child im assuming the same happened for mana too
@Phantom_373 She indeed could have healed him, and she debates doing just that over his corpse, but the fact that he has died in front of her makes her realize that even if she does heal him he could still die any number of ways just due to being human. Even were she to keep him safe for many years he would inevitably die of old age, while she continues on unaging. Thus leading her to the only answer she could think of, rebirthing him into something more than human.
May 1, 10:37 AM
Aug 2022
AmadeusParadoxum said:
@Phantom_373 She indeed could have healed him, and she debates doing just that over his corpse, but the fact that he has died in front of her makes her realize that even if she does heal him he could still die any number of ways just due to being human. Even were she to keep him safe for many years he would inevitably die of old age, while she continues on unaging. Thus leading her to the only answer she could think of, rebirthing him into something more than human.

Oh I see that makes sense a lot actually thanks for the explanation
May 1, 10:41 AM

Mar 2020
Reply to AmadeusParadoxum
@AmadeusParadoxum was it explained this way in the light novel? If so it makes me really want to read them as I always dismissed them as fluff
May 1, 10:46 AM

Jul 2021
This episode shows one of the proofs that the author has thought about how DAL's story will end from the beginning unlike other many harem stories. Mio and Shinji backstory is bittersweet that it makes me sad :'(

𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠 - 𝕊𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕦𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥
"Time doesn't heal anything, it just teaches us how to live with pain." —Itachi Uchiha
May 1, 10:56 AM

Feb 2019
Dare I say best Date a Live episode??? So that’s why Mio calls him Shin! FINALLY got Shido/Shin’s backstory and it’s as tragic as I expected. Mio and Shin’s love story being so cruelly interrupted by Westcott and his goons made me so mad, man. This guy is just straight up irredeemable trash. I think Mio and Shin had the best chemistry of any of the spirits and were so cute together. It’s a shame it came to such a tragic end.

Figured something would happen with how happy the two of them were. Nothing lasts forever, but I didn’t expect to see my boy shot and killed like that right after Mio had finally started learning to live. The high of the beach date followed by that lasting image of Shin lying on the ground bleeding out..

Mio snapping and destroying the city was understandable since she still didn’t have full control of her spirit powers, but I’m a little confused on what her abilities are.. Couldn’t she have just healed Shin after he got shot instead of absorbing him? And did she recreate the world/timeline or what?
Marinate1016May 1, 11:27 AM
May 1, 11:00 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to nhc9
@AmadeusParadoxum was it explained this way in the light novel? If so it makes me really want to read them as I always dismissed them as fluff
@nhc9 There's actually more and that is after mio destroy the city or should I say just the wide area around her.She then escapes with shinji's body in which she tried to heal him again and again yet he still remains unconscious (I mean dead).It actually took her very long time to think about what to do,sadly this did not get adapted.Theres also kotori's dad which is shinji's best friend,both kotori's mom and dad are actually engineers of ratatoskr.Last thing I wanna add is in the ln Elliot asks mio if she's happy with shinji which she says that she is.He also attacked one of westcott henchmen just to let the couple get away.The interesting part of it all is back in natsumi's arc,Elliot actually appeared himself before tohka and shido,he asked tohka the same question if she's happy.Tohka said she is which make Elliot satisfied by the response.Sadly,this did not get adapted in the anime which is season 3 ep 4.Anyway,geektoys still did really good with the adaption soo I don't really mind them.Afterall,they haven't adapt one volume in a single episode like season 3 did.
NickReyesMay 1, 11:16 AM
May 1, 11:18 AM
Apr 2013
EP 4

The time has come
Can date a live continue to one up itself each ep? hmm

So yes last episode uhm. we ended on a cliffhang and uh
Back in season one or so the exposition. im not sure if kurumi told us exactly when or what happened, the shenanigans with dem and ratatoskr. but i think the whole thing started like, 20 or 30 years ago?
Though shido is like only 16 or 17 and kotori and mana are like 14? i dunno

Uhm. im still confused. i dunno

So yeah. this episode itself was uhm. we're still missing a ton of questions but it seems next time we'll be going back to the battle, fighting dem continues, and then mio.

One of the most confusing episodes i've had in a while to the point i have to make an entire separate discussion
I honestly thought there was a chance there would be a second episode of flashback. maybe there still will be but uh.

OKAY. So.

From what I understand/speculate

...and even then I'm still confused, we still seem to be missing parts of it. Something is clearly up with DEM, but even if they get completely wiped out next episode, then what? And even then I'm starting to think its either and intentional or otherwise unintentional misdirection/red herring

What does DEM want, and how much do they know? It feels like intentional perhaps, which has been one of my issues with the entire date a live series, it feels like the author is just stringing us along

It's also not entirely sure how the mio we see in this ep connects to the mio in present day.

EDIT: Apparently haruko is suzaki aya. HUH. Well she only had a few lines this ep and uhm.......I'm not expecting her to show up again, though it would be a funneh twist if she did.

The other question is so. Is shido supposed to see all this flashback? Since the entire point is that shido and mana mysteriously have amnesia for some reason that we dont know, and shido was adopted by kotori's family. It's not even sure whats going on anime.
Like, functionally its like time travel but arguably scaled up even more since its ??
CocoaGalaxyMay 1, 11:28 AM
May 1, 11:35 AM

Oct 2017
Really sweet stuff with Mio and Shin. Mio's so cute. But why does every backstory lovestory end in a tragedy, just why? So Mio absorbed Shin inside her and recreated him which is Shido? Did she give birth to him though or just popped him out the same way she absorbed him?

That fucking piece of trash Westcott, he needs to die a horrible death.
May 1, 11:44 AM

May 2018
@AmadeusParadoxum
Wrong, Mio can't save him. She spends a long time agonizing over what to do after his death, but she can't think of anything.
May 1, 12:03 PM
Jul 2022
Reply to CocoaGalaxy
EP 4

The time has come
Can date a live continue to one up itself each ep? hmm

So yes last episode uhm. we ended on a cliffhang and uh
Back in season one or so the exposition. im not sure if kurumi told us exactly when or what happened, the shenanigans with dem and ratatoskr. but i think the whole thing started like, 20 or 30 years ago?
Though shido is like only 16 or 17 and kotori and mana are like 14? i dunno

Uhm. im still confused. i dunno

So yeah. this episode itself was uhm. we're still missing a ton of questions but it seems next time we'll be going back to the battle, fighting dem continues, and then mio.

One of the most confusing episodes i've had in a while to the point i have to make an entire separate discussion
I honestly thought there was a chance there would be a second episode of flashback. maybe there still will be but uh.

OKAY. So.

From what I understand/speculate

...and even then I'm still confused, we still seem to be missing parts of it. Something is clearly up with DEM, but even if they get completely wiped out next episode, then what? And even then I'm starting to think its either and intentional or otherwise unintentional misdirection/red herring

What does DEM want, and how much do they know? It feels like intentional perhaps, which has been one of my issues with the entire date a live series, it feels like the author is just stringing us along

It's also not entirely sure how the mio we see in this ep connects to the mio in present day.

EDIT: Apparently haruko is suzaki aya. HUH. Well she only had a few lines this ep and uhm.......I'm not expecting her to show up again, though it would be a funneh twist if she did.

The other question is so. Is shido supposed to see all this flashback? Since the entire point is that shido and mana mysteriously have amnesia for some reason that we dont know, and shido was adopted by kotori's family. It's not even sure whats going on anime.
Like, functionally its like time travel but arguably scaled up even more since its ??
@CocoaGalaxy DEM are the ones who created Mio in the first place. They’re also the ones responsible for the spacequakes. If you go back and rewatch season 4 episode 4 Elliot explains everything that happened after this. Westcott has been pulling the strings from day 1 and the he’s the reason everything that is happening now is happening. This was Shido just regaining his memories from his past life. Westcott’s goals will be explained in the coming episodes…
May 1, 12:16 PM

Nov 2019
Good, but pretty lifeless episode, maybe they wanted to snip and cram the material into a single one, but the fact that even OP and ED weren't skipped tells a lot about the passion behind this project...

That aside, Aya Endou nails Mio's dialogues.

Chad Woodman, actually fell in love with Mio at first sight, but just wants happiness for her. Would have not regretted forever later if he was more active. Dude forgets what a monster his friend is.

Also almost no original OST :( Go Sakabe nails this stuff otherwise, but Yoshino's theme in many of the Mio scenes was distracting. Westcott's leitmotif was played at the perfect moment tho.
Laplace_kunMay 1, 12:22 PM
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
May 1, 12:57 PM

May 2020
Just took them 5 seasons and 50+ plus episodes to finally give a backstory.. of Shido's past life. You can feel the build-up behind this, but the thing is, with irregular releases over the years and the own sorry state of DAL as an adaptation, can't help but feel disconnect over a few things.

Though have to say, people really do fall for someone pretty easily in this series lol. Mio with her few days old love went above and beyond for Shido, but hey, if only that would have resulted in Westcott disappearing from the surface of this series too...

... this guy is beyond redemption at this point. Also yeah, looks like Mio will return next episode in her spirit form.

Anyways, a very important episode this was from the series perspective. I miss those days when this was just about collecting girls like pokemon lol.
May 1, 1:14 PM
Jul 2022
man I really don't know what girl to support now
May 1, 3:09 PM

May 2018
Reply to Laplace_kun
Good, but pretty lifeless episode, maybe they wanted to snip and cram the material into a single one, but the fact that even OP and ED weren't skipped tells a lot about the passion behind this project...

Chad Woodman, actually fell in love with Mio at first sight, but just wants happiness for her. Would have not regretted forever later if he was more active. Dude forgets what a monster his friend is.

Also almost no original OST :( Go Sakabe nails this stuff otherwise, but Yoshino's theme in many of the Mio scenes was distracting. Westcott's leitmotif was played at the perfect moment tho.
@Laplace_kun I agree with it a little, but I still think it was ok.
Time in the flashback passes very quickly so it matches more with how it is in LN.
The part that I thought was most wrong was at the end, it was very rushed. We couldn't even see Mio's despair and didn't explain very well what happened at the end.
May 1, 3:45 PM

Oct 2017
I am usually not interested in ecchi/ harem type of anime, but Date A Live is something else.
Though the production quality of season 3 leaves a lot to be desired, the sequel as a whole is very engaging.
The current season especially seems like it's put into as much care as season 1.

After this episode, yeah, Date A Live is probably the best harem / ecchi ever existed for anime.
The OP / ED of this season is phenomenal too. Goes to show how much care the studio given into this IP.
May 1, 4:05 PM

Sep 2017
Reply to MaouHero
@AmadeusParadoxum
Wrong, Mio can't save him. She spends a long time agonizing over what to do after his death, but she can't think of anything.
@MaouHero Ah yeah my bad, misremembered whether she could heal him or not, rest of the point does still stand though

I was more so recalling what followed that with her reasoning for the choice she made
AmadeusParadoxumMay 1, 4:10 PM
May 1, 4:14 PM

May 2018
@MaouHero Ah yeah my bad, misremembered whether she could heal him or not, rest of the point does still stand though

I was more so recalling what followed that with her reasoning for the choice she made
@AmadeusParadoxum Yes, she thought about a lot of things after the tragedy happened. I hope the anime can convey this in another episode, her thought process is very interesting.
May 1, 4:25 PM

Aug 2015
Embient said:
0:29 I really feel like I remember this melody. Is this like Date a Live leitmotif or something?

Just Type “Kukanshin" on Google.
GO SAKABE IS A ROUSING SONG
May 1, 4:27 PM

Sep 2017
Reply to MaouHero
@AmadeusParadoxum Yes, she thought about a lot of things after the tragedy happened. I hope the anime can convey this in another episode, her thought process is very interesting.
@MaouHero Hope so as well, though I have been rather happy with the adaptation so far, especially compared to prior seasons and other ln adaptations I've had the displeasure of experiencing, so hope they can keep it up while improving in areas like that.
May 1, 4:49 PM
Apr 2020
Reply to Laplace_kun

@Laplace_kun Nothing was crammed. What are you on about?
May 1, 4:58 PM
May 2021
loved the episode and all the hints in the previous season's leading to this backstory. So Mio is the mother of Shido ?
I'm excited for the rest of the season I think it's really gonna be peak and Mio looks so cute
May 1, 6:01 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to shiro-seishun
This episode shows one of the proofs that the author has thought about how DAL's story will end from the beginning unlike other many harem stories. Mio and Shinji backstory is bittersweet that it makes me sad :'(
@shiro-seishun tachibana is outright better in writing than tappei and perhaps any ln author out there. Even oregairu's author who is ranked the #1 author in japan considers tachibana way better than him
May 1, 6:03 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to Ventus_S
I am usually not interested in ecchi/ harem type of anime, but Date A Live is something else.
Though the production quality of season 3 leaves a lot to be desired, the sequel as a whole is very engaging.
The current season especially seems like it's put into as much care as season 1.

After this episode, yeah, Date A Live is probably the best harem / ecchi ever existed for anime.
The OP / ED of this season is phenomenal too. Goes to show how much care the studio given into this IP.
@Ventus_S probably the best one of the best lns in modern history. Even tappei cannot cleverly write a story and foreshadow, allude, go back like that.
May 1, 8:10 PM
Feb 2021
I didn't understand what was going on but at the end was peak. I read the comments and figured out what was going on and all I have to say is this anime is too good.
May 1, 9:37 PM

Feb 2021
Reply to RaVeN_Mortus
Embient said:

Just Type “Kukanshin" on Google.
@RaVeN_Mortus Thank you 🙏
May 1, 9:38 PM

Nov 2019
Dinosaurtime_YT said:
@Laplace_kun Nothing was crammed. What are you on about?

Well they skipped not much, except the classroom lunch thing and date discussion iirc. So not many problems there.

But the entire episode is a conglomeration of various scattered events which makes it tough to feel the development of love between Shin and Mio. It felt quite mechanical to me.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
May 1, 9:38 PM

Dec 2010
This episode was the best out of everything.
The source of the series.
Who is Shin and who is Mio
How Mana and Shidou are related
Who gave birth to Mio
Why does Shidou have weird powers

May 1, 9:43 PM

Nov 2019
MaouHero said:
@Laplace_kun I agree with it a little, but I still think it was ok.
Time in the flashback passes very quickly so it matches more with how it is in LN.
The part that I thought was most wrong was at the end, it was very rushed. We couldn't even see Mio's despair and didn't explain very well what happened at the end.

I know, that's the thing - flashbacks are dreamy and fleeting. By seamlessly putting them all together to create a compact flow of story like in this episode can break the spell.

Since you have that pfp, I guess I can use NT11 as an example. Imagine all Misaki's memories of Touma being crammed into a single episode without her present time small actions.

Regardless, I am more happy with the episode than my comment might suggest.
May 1, 10:21 PM
May 2022
booyah10 said:
Who gave birth to Mio

Hey, but in the past mana and shido were already related as brother and sister as well so I don’t get how that changed and how the hell kotori is also Shidos sister in the future/present ?
Also please explain the birth of Mil I don’t remember that being explained in the episode??
May 1, 10:41 PM

Nov 2019
ElmoBoredAsf said:
booyah10 said:
Who gave birth to Mio

Hey, but in the past mana and shido were already related as brother and sister as well so I don’t get how that changed and how the hell kotori is also Shidos sister in the future/present ?
Also please explain the birth of Mil I don’t remember that being explained in the episode??

Well, Mana has her memories wiped. So you'll soon figure out what happened. She's still a DEM experiment.

Regarding Kotori

Regarding Mio origins

Put together some info:

1. The great Eurasian spacequake that killed 150 million

2. Two boys and a woman Mio saw

3. Westcott and Elliott looking for "their" spirit

Everything should be clear by next few eps
May 1, 11:30 PM

Jun 2023
what a tragedy that was
May 2, 2:44 AM

Feb 2016
HARUKO HOMURA MY BELOVED ❤️❤️❤️

And Mana too, it's great to see her so much this season, I hope she gets a bit more more screentime.

btw, why the fuck would you kill the friend of the spirit you are trying to capture? Is that dude THAT stupid? lmao
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
May 2, 3:30 AM
Mar 2022
I was shocked and surprised but all the anime’s i watched is anime is anime, and also i hope all of our questions are answered in the remaining episodes
May 2, 4:27 AM
Apr 2019
Dont get me wrong i love this series and i know this series isn't perfect but just wondering why didn't Mio go back in time to save Shinji? I mean she is the mother of all spirits right? So she has everyone's power right? Why couldn't she just go back for a few minutes and save him? If Kurumi power can make you back in time. Mio can too isn't it? did they explain it in the light novel? or did the author forget that part?
May 2, 5:11 AM
Sep 2021
this episode answered one question i had and gave me like 5 new ones back.
May 2, 5:34 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to Seeker18
I was shocked and surprised but all the anime’s i watched is anime is anime, and also i hope all of our questions are answered in the remaining episodes
@Seeker18

Hello,

it's clearly explained, don't worry. some LN readers have made the mistake of answering this kind of question on other networks and in fact..... it spoil the next episode!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live V Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5

40 by CocoaGalaxy »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Date A Live V Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10

91 by MinaseNagi »»
Yesterday, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Date A Live V Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29

57 by damdamddamdam »»
Yesterday, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Date A Live V Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 22

55 by Lostz0 »»
Jun 9, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Date A Live V Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8

93 by hamstertyphoon »»
Jun 9, 1:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.