Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 20, 2022 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Heh, I'm not that surprised to see a rivalry between Mukuro and Touka since her arrival on Earth. Inverted Touka is scary tbh.

She actually rather normal with her new clothes but also very clingy towards Shido. I thought episode is cute for the amount of time they focused on Mukuro's character and personality. Touka's definitely got new competition.
Stark700May 20, 2022 6:58 AM
May 20, 2022 6:57 AM

Oct 2020
Last episode was really amazing. This episode should be a date. Have to watch this one.
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
May 20, 2022 7:00 AM

Feb 2019
Who’s Re…. shido??

Nice to have a yandere-ish spirit who wants all of Shido to herself. Very hot. Mukuro was great today. Also really cool to get more inverse tohka, one of the best characters in the series. Who would’ve thought a maid cafe showdown would settle things 😂 looking forward to finding out what made mukuro like this next week. Some serious abandonment issues.

Shame the score for this dropped below an 8:/
Marinate1016May 20, 2022 7:07 AM
May 20, 2022 7:48 AM

Jun 2021
Loved this episode so much, Mukuro and Tenka <3
May 20, 2022 8:21 AM
Sep 2021
Ngl this season just getting worse and worse. Predictable plot ngl. (Non manga reader.)
May 20, 2022 8:30 AM

Apr 2021
Holy sheesh, Mukuro has a removal yandere trait. I take back what I said last ep, I shouldn't categorize Miku alongside her. Muku's way more hostile and the clingiest.

Meanwhile, Mukuro vs inverse Tohka, this smells like a disaster that could lead to humanity's extinction lmao.

May 20, 2022 8:30 AM

Mar 2011
Mukuro unexpected yandere?

I like this version of Tohka.
May 20, 2022 8:37 AM
Jul 2021
ChronoDimension said:
Ngl this season just getting worse and worse. Predictable plot ngl. (Non manga reader.)
And u gave citrus an 8 and a couple of cuckoos a 9
May 20, 2022 8:38 AM
Sep 2021
NickReyes said:
ChronoDimension said:

Yeah. I like the plot. Have a problem?
May 20, 2022 8:39 AM
Jul 2021
ChronoDimension said:
NickReyes said:

Honestly depends cuz a couple of cuckoos is mid and citrus an 8 damn it's just shocking that's all.
May 20, 2022 8:41 AM
Sep 2021
NickReyes said:
ChronoDimension said:

Honestly depends cuz a couple of cuckoos is mid and citrus an 8 damn.

Like i said, I like the plot. My opinion.
May 20, 2022 8:45 AM
Jul 2021
ChronoDimension said:
NickReyes said:

ChronoDimension said:
NickReyes said:

Well good for u (15 characters)
May 20, 2022 8:46 AM
Sep 2021
NickReyes said:
ChronoDimension said:

ChronoDimension said:

See? No need to start ramdom arguments over someone's (A ramdom in this case) opinion.
May 20, 2022 8:51 AM

Jul 2017
Mukuro's backstory is interesting, much less the revised date with Shido and showcasing her yandere-ness, but to break her protective walls would take a considerable amount of effort. And Shido suddenly thrust into a scenario where nobody knows of him, that legit brings the scares that the first instinct would be Mukuro's doing, and he was right that she had locked everyone's memories.

To make matters even more weird, Origami going all weird-talking and the only one who remembers everyone, which inflicts on Tohka going all Inverse, which is the first time that she's gone haywire. And "the other half" Origami attempts to dissolve both Mukuro and Inverse Tohka by doing the reverse date with Shido, ended with the victor having a kiss with him.

This date gotta be even more weird lols: Inverse Tohka going all vulgar, and Mukuro going for gold. Who's gonna win this battle of emotions?

Marinate1016 said:
Hello there, score bot.
May 20, 2022 9:02 AM

Oct 2017
Mukuru sort of became a possessive yandere, nice. Inverted Tohka and Mukuru catfight was amusing.
May 20, 2022 9:08 AM
Apr 2022
This part of the effects is not better than j.c.staff does better, only better in terms of content, but the effects are terrible, because the bad image does not accurately depict the character's emotions, so it destroys the emotions. I wish the studio would take care of more art.
May 20, 2022 9:08 AM

Jul 2020
Lol I loved this episode, way to go Mukuro !
May 20, 2022 9:11 AM
Nov 2016
Thanks god for a second i volume thought volume 15 also finished in 2 episodes really happy that didn't happen bcz if that happen they might adopt volume 17 now there is a chances for season 5 yhhhhh
May 20, 2022 9:11 AM

Mar 2020
Decent episode. Sadly, it reminded me how annoying Shido is. I can't believe he just went along with Mukuru. What a coward
May 20, 2022 9:13 AM
Jul 2021
ChronoDimension said:
NickReyes said:

See? No need to start ramdom arguments over someone's (A ramdom in this case) opinion.
Nah it's just funny cuz to be honest comparing dal and citrus dal's plot is more interesting and better imo
May 20, 2022 9:16 AM
Sep 2021
NickReyes said:
ChronoDimension said:

Nah it's just funny cuz to be honest comparing dal and citrus dal's plot is more interesting and better imo

I'll agree with you up till season 3.
May 20, 2022 9:19 AM
Jul 2021
Emdens_Ningen said:
Decent episode. Sadly, it reminded me how annoying Shido is. I can't believe he just went along with Mukuru. What a coward
Emdens_Ningen said:
To be honest he have to right?Because if he's pissed that Mukuro did all that, Mukuro might make things worse because Shido now has no one to aid him. So, if anything goes wrong, he'll lose and possibly die.
May 20, 2022 9:23 AM
Jul 2021
ChronoDimension said:
NickReyes said:

I'll agree with you up till season 3.
Season 4 is currently airing, so I can't really say much right now; I'll offer my honest view after it's over. If it follows the ln correctly, then I'll say that after this arc were going to reach dal's peak
NickReyesMay 20, 2022 9:26 AM
May 20, 2022 9:23 AM

Jun 2021
INVERSE TOHKAAAA.
May 20, 2022 9:33 AM

Jun 2015
Chron said:
NickReyes said:

This will get be banned im sure, (unless elon takes over twitter and corrects freedom) But what is 'cuckoos' and 'citrus'. You people are talking absolute nonsense. All of you need to go fuck yourselves and take your toxic opinions about this show somewhere else.

Let me make this clear. Go fuck yourselves. This eps might not of been the best, but it does not matter. We love this show and we watch watch. Everyone else can do a Heard testimony and shove a bottle up what you know what.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
May 20, 2022 9:34 AM

May 2021
Who's Shido? Lol.

Inverse Tohka in a maid cafe was a sight to behold.

May 20, 2022 9:34 AM
Nov 2019
Tenka is scary haha 😂 and a dom haha 😆

Umm 🤔 are we gonna get kurumi ?
I don’t wanna spoil it for people who haven’t read the light novel but…
May 20, 2022 9:36 AM

May 2021
Roch2001 said:
But what is 'cuckoos' and 'citrus'. You people are talking absolute nonsense.

Those are literally anime.

May 20, 2022 10:22 AM
Jul 2021
Roch2001 said:
Chron said:

This will get be banned im sure, (unless elon takes over twitter and corrects freedom) But what is 'cuckoos' and 'citrus'. You people are talking absolute nonsense. All of you need to go fuck yourselves and take your toxic opinions about this show somewhere else.

Let me make this clear. Go fuck yourselves. This eps might not of been the best, but it does not matter. We love this show and we watch watch. Everyone else can do a Heard testimony and shove a bottle up what you know what.
Buddy I'm not even saying anything negative about the show, lol. Citrus and a couple of cuckoos are shows.
May 20, 2022 10:45 AM

Mar 2020
NickReyes said:
Emdens_Ningen said:
Emdens_Ningen said:
To be honest he have to right?Because if he's pissed that Mukuro did all that, Mukuro might make things worse because Shido now has no one to aid him. So, if anything goes wrong, he'll lose and possibly die.
He has all the previous spirits powers though he could come up with something or at least he should have tried to persuade Mukuro. The problem is he didn't even seem like he was trying to do anything.
May 20, 2022 10:57 AM

Oct 2020
ChronoDimension said:

can u tell me what's gonna happen in the next episode?
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
May 20, 2022 11:09 AM

Jan 2021
Mukuro might seem cute but she is a yandere, deleting all other girl's memories about Shidou is really something.

Poor Shidou having two crazy girls compete for him, Tenka sitting on him while trying to make him eat the cake like a dog and then Mukuro almost breaking his neck lol.
May 20, 2022 11:10 AM
Mar 2021
What should I say!!! I loved this episode most on this season so far.. It was really good & entertaining ❤️❤️
May 20, 2022 11:18 AM
Jul 2021
Emdens_Ningen said:
NickReyes said:
He has all the previous spirits powers though he could come up with something or at least he should have tried to persuade Mukuro. The problem is he didn't even seem like he was trying to do anything.
But even so, if Shido utilizes too many spirit abilities, he will die soon enough. It's better not to take any chances and just go with the flow; he may have planned something if origami hadn't intervened. However, I believe it is best not to risk it because Mukuro's power is far too strong. She has proved that she can easily deflect inverse tohka power.
May 20, 2022 11:19 AM
Sep 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
ChronoDimension said:

can u tell me what's gonna happen in the next episode?

One of 2:
Hes either going to change mukuro hearts himself.
Or the girls somehow regain their memories, and somehow help shido change muku heart.

Its one of the 2, really. If it isn't, well, guess my prediction is wrong.
May 20, 2022 11:25 AM

Apr 2020
I find Mukuro to be a very interesting character, beginning had me confused lol
Definitely did not expect her to be a yandere...also I like this version of tohka more than I expected xD
May 20, 2022 12:56 PM

Sep 2020
The first part kind of reminds me of the Haruhi movie, and luckily the new world's Origami still remember Shido, the tension between Mukuro and Tooka is very funny.
May 20, 2022 1:47 PM

Nov 2016
Mukuru and Tohka are going at it.

Ok, I expected that Mukuru would turn out to be a yandere. Blocking out the memories to have Shido for herself is a however a bit different than usual.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 20, 2022 2:03 PM

Mar 2020
NickReyes said:
Emdens_Ningen said:
But even so, if Shido utilizes too many spirit abilities, he will die soon enough. It's better not to take any chances and just go with the flow; he may have planned something if origami hadn't intervened. However, I believe it is best not to risk it because Mukuro's power is far too strong. She has proved that she can easily deflect inverse tohka power.
You know you're actually right it makes sense. I forgot about what happened in itsuka's disaster. I guess I am just not fond of reactive protagonists
May 20, 2022 2:19 PM

Mar 2017
Marinate1016 said:
Who’s Re…. shido??

Nice to have a yandere-ish spirit who wants all of Shido to herself. Very hot. Mukuro was great today. Also really cool to get more inverse tohka, one of the best characters in the series. Who would’ve thought a maid cafe showdown would settle things 😂 looking forward to finding out what made mukuro like this next week. Some serious abandonment issues.

bruh that comparisation.... hell naw Y-Y
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
May 20, 2022 2:22 PM

Mar 2017
Mhh the harem arguing like that...Wait wha-
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
May 20, 2022 2:33 PM

Nov 2014
ChronoDimension said:
NickReyes said:

lmao the plot XD this can be the best eason yet,if u got bored of it go watch something else.
May 20, 2022 2:34 PM
Sep 2021
ThatDeadMikey said:
ChronoDimension said:

lmao the plot XD this can be the best eason yet,if u got bored of it go watch something else.

If its the best season for you, ok. Good for you. Didn't ask btw :). Also don't like dropping anime.
May 20, 2022 2:37 PM

Nov 2014
ChronoDimension said:
ThatDeadMikey said:

If its the best season for you, ok. Good for you. Didn't ask btw :). Also don't like dropping anime.
just as no one asked for your opinion but you still wrote it , i also wrote mine. you're contradicting yourself kid.
May 20, 2022 2:42 PM
Sep 2021
ThatDeadMikey said:
ChronoDimension said:

just as no one asked for your opinion but you still wrote it , i also wrote mine. you're contradicting yourself kid.

It's a public forum. In case you don't know, you kinda quoted my reply. Hence why I said I didn't ask personally for your opinion. Hell, we could have 2 different opinions on something and I would care less. If you want to say its the best season, sure go ahead, it's a public forum. If I want to say its the worse season, in my opinion, then who are you to try and stop me exactly?
We are 2 randoms, we shouldn't ask or even care about others opinions on something unless they matter. I'm putting my opinion out here because I want to. Nobody asked for it.
May 20, 2022 4:40 PM

Aug 2020
very cute and dark episode

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
May 20, 2022 5:07 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Mukuro deleted the other girls' memories about Shido, wow xD but it still ends up in a date with Tohka vs Mukuro
May 20, 2022 5:41 PM

Nov 2014
ChronoDimension said:
ThatDeadMikey said:

It's a public forum. In case you don't know, you kinda quoted my reply. Hence why I said I didn't ask personally for your opinion. Hell, we could have 2 different opinions on something and I would care less. If you want to say its the best season, sure go ahead, it's a public forum. If I want to say its the worse season, in my opinion, then who are you to try and stop me exactly?
We are 2 randoms, we shouldn't ask or even care about others opinions on something unless they matter. I'm putting my opinion out here because I want to. Nobody asked for it.
i can quote whatever i want to,thats why its a public forum dumbass. im not trying to stop you,don't flatter yourself,i said what i wanted to say and well,you clearly care,don't even try to sound smart when you're clearly not for taking it personally.
May 20, 2022 5:54 PM

Jun 2017
Woah didn't expect Muku to be a yandere but Tenka trying date things was hilarious as fuck, absolutely worth it. lol
May 20, 2022 10:02 PM
Sep 2021
ThatDeadMikey said:
ChronoDimension said:

i can quote whatever i want to,thats why its a public forum dumbass. im not trying to stop you,don't flatter yourself,i said what i wanted to say and well,you clearly care,don't even try to sound smart when you're clearly not for taking it personally.

If you think I care, sure, let's stop there.
Neither of us know each other personally.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

54 by BertBert »»
Yesterday, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2022

66 by BertBert »»
Yesterday, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2022

68 by demonsword101 »»
Jun 6, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2022

158 by AkashiKyojuro »»
May 31, 6:51 AM

» Date A Live IV opening

blood898pt - Apr 6, 2022

34 by yungneutron »»
May 6, 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.